Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Question for singles.

Jump to newest

By *1dKingCole OP   Man
over a year ago

east london

Just saw a comment about someone getting a date at their office and it triggered a conversation. So in the interests of satisfying nothing but my nosey streak, a question for singles.

If you met someone who was 'vanilla' non-swinger and you clicked (properly, not just being horny), would you:

A) Introduce then to the swinging scene?

B) Give up Swinging?

C) Not tell them and play anyway as it 'did not count'?

D) Break up?

E) -- Fill in your answer here –

Please try and answer as what you would want to do, and also really do.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

e) think i've done all 4 with different guys lol

over a year ago

E)Ive done all four being honest about it.

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"Just saw a comment about someone getting a date at their office and it triggered a conversation. So in the interests of satisfying nothing but my nosey streak, a question for singles.

If you met someone who was 'vanilla' non-swinger and you clicked (properly, not just being horny), would you:

B) Give up Swinging?

D) Break up?

"

easy one first - definitely not C

I have tried a totally monogamous vanilla relationship with a man since i started swinging - didnt meet, didnt chat on line, didnt do anything except live a faithful life with him ....but it didnt work . There were other difficulties but i really missed being able to express my sexuality, and i know that contributed to the eventual breakdown.

so ideally - A. I'd hope they would see swinging as an added bonus to the good and strng relationship we had ...and that is likely to mean taking a break from it while the new relationship bedded in ( so to speak ) - but not giving it up.

b- have tried , not sure i would want to again,,but i guess you can never say never

c- no

d - maybe , in the context of the answers to a and b.

good thread..look forward to the replies

xx

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Just saw a comment about someone getting a date at their office and it triggered a conversation. So in the interests of satisfying nothing but my nosey streak, a question for singles.

B) Give up Swinging?

D) Break up?

"

Does it count if you done it with the lights off? Bit like eating chocolate I guess???

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

B) Give up Swinging?

D) Break up?

Does it count if you done it with the lights off? Bit like eating chocolate I guess???"

Actually... I think if you ARE a swinger and have experienced the pleasure of meeting new people, open-minded genuine people who are comfortable with their bodies and sexuality... it will be hard to go back to vanilla, I d say impossible xx

over a year ago

E) dont do relationships

By *1dKingCole OP   Man
over a year ago

east london

"E) dont do relationships "

PMSL!

over a year ago

"E) dont do relationships "

i am with you on this

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

B) Give up Swinging?

D) Break up?

"

Oooo hark you Vanilla !! A sly BDSM boy maybe

E/ Tell them your off out for milk.

over a year ago

B) Give up Swinging?

D) Break up?

"

hmmmm a difficult one,A.. i would never introduce a vanilla to swinging, ( wouldnt trust them not to blab) B.. i tried giving up swingling, i lasted 3 days lol

C..i have been unfaithful on numerous occasions,

D. best thing is not to do relationships then u dont have to break up , lol i honestly dont trust myself to ever be faithful, but if i meet a guy i do tell them that.

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

B) Give up Swinging?

D) Break up?

hmmmm a difficult one,A.. i would never introduce a vanilla to swinging, ( wouldnt trust them not to blab) B.. i tried giving up swingling, i lasted 3 days lol

C..i have been unfaithful on numerous occasions,

D. best thing is not to do relationships then u dont have to break up , lol i honestly dont trust myself to ever be faithful, but if i meet a guy i do tell them that. "

Ooo gowd thats a question and a half, do you tell? Me well id kind of not tell but im not looking to play mummys and daddys.

Post new Message to Thread