Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Argh Ruddy Number Thingies!!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

One of the delivery drivers arrived and wished me happy new year. He went on and said 2011 is one of those weird ones with many one off events that we would see in our lifetime and gave the example of this years rememberance day is going to be 11/11/11 on the 11th hour etc etc. I can't see me living to 2111 so I wont see it again. He then said this year if you add up the year of your birth with the age you are going to be this year the sum will always end in eleven. So born in '78 youre going to be 33 this year which adds up to 111. I immediately whipped out my calculator and he was right. Amazing!! works all through the decade actually but as I don't have a deep grasp on maths it is the best useless bit of trivia I've seen this year so far.....

Im also useless at explaining useless triv so Im sure someone is going to correct me...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Its funny how numbers work.

I was born on 11/11/71 and would always say at 11am. Was really born about 4am but it sounds better lol.

I am looking forward to 11/11/11 to be honest as I will be 40 and plan to be very naughty at a club to celebrate.

Shame i couldnt say i would be only 11 tho lol

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Wonder how many have tried this

And yes I did lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Wonder how many have tried this

And yes I did lol"

Erm I did as well it's cool

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

"Wonder how many have tried this

And yes I did lol"

yeap tried it too

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

It's very 'eleveny' isn't it!

Sometimes I like to sit and wait until my digital clock says 11:11 as it looks better than other times.

I also like to look at 00:00 but that isn't relative to this thread.

High Five* to all you eleven fans out there!!!

*If you are an eleven purist then High Eleven to you! I shall do this by waving both hands and my cock at you simultaneously.

over a year ago

Im the same as you was born 2/7/78 so will be ouch 33

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"It's very 'eleveny' isn't it!

Sometimes I like to sit and wait until my digital clock says 11:11 as it looks better than other times.

*If you are an eleven purist then High Eleven to you! I shall do this by waving both hands and my cock at you simultaneously."

Now we require a pic of you doing a high 11 funky please

By *unterslickCouple
over a year ago

tullamore

i was born in 77 and il be 34 this year,,thats mad,111

j was born in 64 and wil be 47 this year,,,,111,

thats cool,lol

By *-and-KCouple
over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Ummmm. If you add your age to the year of birth it is always going to equal the year we are now in

I'd say the OP was on the end of a chat up line from the delivery guy. Probably just wanted to come inside for a cuppa and admire that decollatage

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"It's very 'eleveny' isn't it!

*If you are an eleven purist then High Eleven to you! I shall do this by waving both hands and my cock at you simultaneously.

Now we require a pic of you doing a high 11 funky please "

LOL what a scary mental image I have! OK High Eleven coming very soon lol x

over a year ago

"Ummmm. If you add your age to the year of birth it is always going to equal the year we are now in

I'd say the OP was on the end of a chat up line from the delivery guy. Probably just wanted to come inside for a cuppa and admire that decollatage "

You beat me to it ! I was about to say .... if you add your age to the year you were born it will always come to the current year tsk .

If youd done it last year it would have been 2010 ..... the year before 2009 ...

over a year ago

I was born in 65 so yup, that equals 11

But I'll be 46 this year and that equals 10.

over a year ago

Ah, I got it. Add them together = 111.

Must be me age.

over a year ago

"Ummmm. If you add your age to the year of birth it is always going to equal the year we are now in

I'd say the OP was on the end of a chat up line from the delivery guy. Probably just wanted to come inside for a cuppa and admire that decollatage

You beat me to it ! I was about to say .... if you add your age to the year you were born it will always come to the current year tsk .

If youd done it last year it would have been 2010 ..... the year before 2009 ...

"

In my OP you will see that I say it happens for all years in the decade the 'uniqueness; of this year is that all the numbers will be all the same 111

I did say I was useless at explaining things... always an obliging soul let me explain it again...

Year of birth plus age in current year always adds up to 111 (except for the very young but sum will add up to 11 for this group too) it would be 110 for last year and 112 for next year etc but the answer will be all the ones to fit in with al the other 'all the ones' events in the year....

over a year ago

The 111 answer falls over completely if you were born in 1899.

over a year ago

"The 111 answer falls over completely if you were born in 1899. "

Gosh yes.... all of the 112 year olds will be falling over each other to make that point....

over a year ago

There must be a few 112 y/o's on here, I've seen some pretty ropey photos in the 3 years I've been a member.

over a year ago

works for me too

born 88 and i'll be 23 this year = 111

over a year ago

Same here .

Born in 76 will be 35 this year = 111

over a year ago

It works for anyone born in the last century. Your birth year and your age are divisions of 100 and all you have to do then is add on the first 11 years of this century.

Anyone born between 01/01/2000 and 31/12/2011 the answer is 11, not 111.

Next year, the answer will be 12/112

The year after, 13/113 etc etc.

over a year ago

"It works for anyone born in the last century. Your birth year and your age are divisions of 100 and all you have to do then is add on the first 11 years of this century.

Anyone born between 01/01/2000 and 31/12/2011 the answer is 11, not 111.

Next year, the answer will be 12/112

The year after, 13/113 etc etc."

Erm yeah youre saying what I have said in both of my posts lol! 111 for most of us on the site with youngsters being the exception its still 11. The uniqueness is that its all ones and that is the rarity factor...

Post new Message to Thread