Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Annoying Friends/Family Members.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We have a Female friend who on every occasion she gets will send us pictures of herself, no she's not a swinger (as far as we are aware) on Halloween, Fireworks night, Christmas, she will photo edit pictures of herself add some wording and send it us as a card "wishing us a Happy (whatever the occasion)". She will send my missus pictures asking her which one is best (but they all look identical except the pose)....

Who annoys you and what is it they do?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No one. If they did, I'd just walk away. I have no space in my life for people like that.

By *errygTV/TS
over a year ago

denton

one yr i had a clear out of negative people, one who was always used to try and borrow money, but didnt want to payback, i told him to keep the 20 quid, never ask again or speak to me, even to this day i blank him, still hear stories in the pub who he owes money to, i dont regret what i did

over a year ago

"one yr i had a clear out of negative people, one who was always used to try and borrow money, but didnt want to payback, i told him to keep the 20 quid, never ask again or speak to me, even to this day i blank him, still hear stories in the pub who he owes money to, i dont regret what i did"

That's just malicious

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I have a friend who told me that she cleared all the negative people out of her life.

I didn't have the heart to tell her that she is the fucking biggest mood hoover I know.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I know somebody who wont do anything until she knows what everyone else is doing, then does the same thing and complains because she didn't want to do it. I avoid her as much as possible.

By *0tt0nSu3Woman
over a year ago

London

"one yr i had a clear out of negative people, one who was always used to try and borrow money, but didnt want to payback, i told him to keep the 20 quid, never ask again or speak to me, even to this day i blank him, still hear stories in the pub who he owes money to, i dont regret what i did

That's just malicious "

Depends on how draining the person is. It seemed as if he was taking advantage of people's good nature. That is seriously draining in my view.

At least the person was informed that they wouldn't be spoken to again. To be ignored without knowing the reason would be indeed be malicious.

over a year ago

I meant is was malicious on the guy borrowing the money and not intending on giving it back as agreed.

Post new Message to Thread