Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I know ive got a big gob but

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive swalled to tongue bars in two days, well not the whole bar but the studs of the top. Ive had absolutly no problems since having it pierced, its never even come unscrewed, yet twice in two days. I dont have anymore studs now so will have to go and get some new ones tomorrow. Does anyone one have a SENSIBLE answer as to what may be happening, as far as im aware ive done nothing different at all. Oh and does anyone know how long i can keep the bar out without it closing upxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

hiya hun i always swallow my balls!!! lol don't know what makes it happen???? but i know i got a few in my tum ;0)

as for closing up i think it depends on how long you've had it pierced! i've had mine done over 4 years and its still open after a day out!

and by the way i even typed properly just for you! lol

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"hiya hun i always swallow my balls!!! lol don't know what makes it happen???? but i know i got a few in my tum ;0)

as for closing up i think it depends on how long you've had it pierced! i've had mine done over 4 years and its still open after a day out!

lmao ty leigh. I understood every word

and by the way i even typed properly just for you! lol "

over a year ago

"hiya hun i always swallow my balls!!! lol don't know what makes it happen???? but i know i got a few in my tum ;0)

and by the way i even typed properly just for you! lol "

chuffing hell what some guys would give to swallow their own balls....lol

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

and by the way i even typed properly just for you! lol

chuffing hell what some guys would give to swallow their own balls....lol"

haahaha !

over a year ago

they unscrew when you eat when you sleep its the movement of youre mouth so just shut up xxxxx

lol

dont buy from the bars from any where but a registered tattooist or bobdy piercer they more sterille and alot more secure never buy off markets or anywhere thats not registered and then take out when you eat you dont want to chomp down on the metal ball if it comes off in your mouth whille you chew but leave in to suck xxx

Post new Message to Thread