Needs pruning

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm going for oak

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Want to find police records and medical records from around 1923 . To solve a family mistory and would prob give my gran at 98 some piece off mind . Iv no idea how to go about getting them any advice

over a year ago

Find where tge records were first taken ie city or town then call your local record and archive office if they don't have them they will know who does then when found make an appointment to see an archivist anything I can help with let me know

over a year ago

"Want to find police records and medical records from around 1923 . To solve a family mistory and would prob give my gran at 98 some piece off mind . Iv no idea how to go about getting them any advice "

Possibley not the right area for you but you could always contact them for advice. Central Library in Liverpool they have a massive family history floor. They run various events and have guest speakers. Great to point you in the right direction. Just by Lime Street station. Good luck x

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

The 1923 records may not have been released to public.

Like the previous poster said that the Liverpool library had a massive floor dedicated to family history (seen it on tv)

If your down south national records office has useful info.

Also some info can be found online

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

There is a big records store at Kew in London. One of the guys at work use to go there for family tree info.

He did say that they will only release info over a certain age...

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

"There is a big records store at Kew in London. One of the guys at work use to go there for family tree info.

He did say that they will only release info over a certain age..."

That's correct it's at the national archives it's about 15 mins walk from Kew station....

I have been there but still like to do most of research online as I can do it from the warmth of my bed

Post new Message to Thread