Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How many friends is too many?

Jump to newest

By *-and-K OP   Couple
over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Just seen a profile of a couple who after being here for over a year have no verifications whatsover.

BUT they have a friends list with over 500 hundred names. I got to 470 counting them and lost the will to live, I still had half a page to scroll up

We all know they are pic collectors, their own 4 pics are grainy and unrecognisable. Seriously I think its the one flaw in this site If you haven't managed a verifiable meeting after a year, then your account should be deleted, you are not interested in meeting, just perving.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

See thread from about oooo last week? entitled just the same as yours!

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I don't think a site should force people to fuck other people just to keep their membership and I see nothing wrong with people who just want to perv or watch cams or go on cam or many other ways they can enjoy the site..... as long as they are not pissing people about or misleading people.

over a year ago

If People are within the site guidelines then there shouldn't be an issue, Pic collectors or not it's up to them and the Site owners

over a year ago

Does it really matter how many friends someone as, they are probably pic collectors so best to avoid at your peril. I'm glad you had the time to count all those friends I would have stopped at 10

over a year ago

Not sure but looks like they might have some enemies too

over a year ago

What kind of sad person sits and counts how many friends another member has?!! It really tickles me that people think people only shag if they have a verification on FAB...hilarious. Why people don't leave others to enjoy the site how they see fit is beyond me.

Oh well!!!

over a year ago

Again, its one of those profiles that stands out (for the wrong reasons) and we all by now, probably know to avoid it and the ones like it.

We are always dubious of any profile that's been on for several months with no veri's and hundreds of pals.... So if we see any we have the option to block them.

S.

over a year ago

if youv been on the scene for over a year it easy to meet lot of people, you dont have to post any verifacations if you dont like.

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

"I don't think a site should force people to fuck other people just to keep their membership and I see nothing wrong with people who just want to perv or watch cams or go on cam or many other ways they can enjoy the site..... as long as they are not pissing people about or misleading people."

We found ourselves agreeing with the OP...especially as we posted on a similar thread last week (and got slated for it!!) when we suggested that people who didnt bother coming to the site after a 6 month or a year period should be deleted...but this is a slightly different circumstance..and we tend to agree with the quoted post.

The people the OP are talking about are probably either picture collectors/viewers or friend collectors...we avoid invites from people like this totally...as its fairly obvious whats going on...but are they doing any harm?...its just down to people to use a little savvy and common sense when deciding to add them.

And bare in mind that you dont have to add a lot of people on here to grab their pictures as they are already on their public profile.

over a year ago

The people the OP are talking about are probably either picture collectors/viewers or friend collectors...we avoid invites from people like this totally...as its fairly obvious whats going on...but are they doing any harm?...its just down to people to use a little savvy and common sense when deciding to add them.

Hits the Nail on the Head

over a year ago

"I don't think a site should force people to fuck other people just to keep their membership and I see nothing wrong with people who just want to perv or watch cams or go on cam or many other ways they can enjoy the site..... as long as they are not pissing people about or misleading people.

We found ourselves agreeing with the OP...especially as we posted on a similar thread last week (and got slated for it!!) when we suggested that people who didnt bother coming to the site after a 6 month or a year period should be deleted...but this is a slightly different circumstance..and we tend to agree with the quoted post.

And bare in mind that you dont have to add a lot of people on here to grab their pictures as they are already on their public profile."

It's one thing to look at deleting people who don't use the site anymore... it's another to say if you do use the site but haven't met someone we'll delete you.

As said before, as long as they are not pissing people about and misleading people, who are we (any of us) to say what other people have to do?

over a year ago

I don't show my Friends List or Verifications, this way, no one will know if I am an uptight cock tease or one meet a day kind of girl!

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

"I don't think a site should force people to fuck other people just to keep their membership and I see nothing wrong with people who just want to perv or watch cams or go on cam or many other ways they can enjoy the site..... as long as they are not pissing people about or misleading people.

And bare in mind that you dont have to add a lot of people on here to grab their pictures as they are already on their public profile.

It's one thing to look at deleting people who don't use the site anymore... it's another to say if you do use the site but haven't met someone we'll delete you.

As said before, as long as they are not pissing people about and misleading people, who are we (any of us) to say what other people have to do? "

Exactly

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

over a year ago

It doesnt bother me how many friends people have or whether they meet anyone either. As long as they are not bothering me, then people can do whatever they like with their profiles

By *inktherapyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"I don't show my Friends List or Verifications, this way, no one will know if I am an uptight cock tease or one meet a day kind of girl! "

Same here

By *ertnbeckyCouple
over a year ago

oldham

ban all people with brown eyes i say

over a year ago

"ban all people with brown eyes i say "

Ban all people with brown pant stains I say.

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"42"

The meaning of life

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

[Removed by poster at 17/01/11 20:24:03]

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

So you don't need those hotel reservations you've got then, Pearl? Wanna give 'em to me?

Post new Message to Thread