Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Monday afternoon madness spoof of single guy moaning

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am a single guy who's sick of this site, you lezzas delete my message without replying how bloody rude. I send message saying fancy a fuck please. I always say please and you block me. Who do you think you are? You should be begging for my cock ad you ain't gonna get a better offer. Been on her months and not one meet you misterable cows.

remember this is a spoof of the typical single guy moaning

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"I am a single guy who's sick of this site, you lezzas delete my message without replying how bloody rude. I send message saying fancy a fuck please. I always say please and you block me. Who do you think you are? You should be begging for my cock ad you ain't gonna get a better offer. Been on her months and not one meet you misterable cows.

remember this is a spoof of the typical single guy moaning"

ur rite man, they iz all lezzers if they dunna wont ower cock up em, byches..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There are no Lezzers their all Single Blokes

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

Suck my cock you know ya wanna.

over a year ago

"I am a single guy who's sick of this site, you lezzas delete my message without replying how bloody rude. I send message saying fancy a fuck please. I always say please and you block me. Who do you think you are? You should be begging for my cock ad you ain't gonna get a better offer. Been on her months and not one meet you misterable cows.

remember this is a spoof of the typical single guy moaning"

Poor Double Bluff For Attention?

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

Poor Double Bluff For Attention? "

He's new I think.. thought I'd help.

over a year ago

"Suck my cock you know ya wanna."

Don't like Chicken sorry

over a year ago

Poor Double Bluff For Attention? "

Cynic.

over a year ago

Most single female profiles on here are fake init!

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

are they?

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"are they? "

Mine is....ooops!

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

lol

over a year ago

It's a spoof! I'm not looking for attention I don't need it, it was a spoof about all the single guys moaning on here. Some people really don't understand a joke on here

over a year ago

"It's a spoof! I'm not looking for attention I don't need it, it was a spoof about all the single guys moaning on here. Some people really don't understand a joke on here "

I do

Hence the

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"It's a spoof! I'm not looking for attention I don't need it, it was a spoof about all the single guys moaning on here. Some people really don't understand a joke on here "

...don't panic, every post goes like this!!

over a year ago

"Most single female profiles on here are fake init!

"

Bit of tongue in cheeks rather then pussy for a change

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

"It's a spoof! I'm not looking for attention I don't need it, it was a spoof about all the single guys moaning on here. Some people really don't understand a joke on here

"

no ever post goes like this..........

over a year ago

I'm a man I'm allowed to get in a huff

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"It's a spoof! I'm not looking for attention I don't need it, it was a spoof about all the single guys moaning on here. Some people really don't understand a joke on here

"

still waiting on you sucking my cock in the tesco car park!!!

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

still waiting on you sucking my cock in the tesco car park!!! "

No way you sicko!

I shop at Adsda.

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

No way you sicko!

I shop at Adsda. "

who mentioned shopping?? xx

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

No way you sicko!

I shop at Adsda.

who mentioned shopping?? xx"

Dunno what's worse you shopping at Tecso's or having a cock!!

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

No way you sicko!

I shop at Adsda.

Dunno what's worse you shopping at Tecso's or having a cock!! "

Tesco!!!!

over a year ago

Personally I think every single woman should go on a national database of available snatch that's reasrchable by post code and an online booking system for single guys to use so they can release all that pent up frustration.

Obv, if the women get a b/f their details are only removed from the database after they been with him for 4 weeks and have sucked his cock till he's cum in her mouth, taken it up the arse and given at least two of his mates a blowjob in the smoking area of their local pub.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

No way you sicko!

I shop at Adsda.

Tesco!!!! "

*shudders*

Right I'm off, and I'll be having words with a certain clean bloke to check if you really do have a cock.

xx Nutter xx

over a year ago

"Personally I think every single woman should go on a national database of available snatch that's reasrchable by post code and an online booking system for single guys to use so they can release all that pent up frustration.

Obv, if the women get a b/f their details are only removed from the database after they been with him for 4 weeks and have sucked his cock till he's cum in her mouth, taken it up the arse and given at least two of his mates a blowjob in the smoking area of their local pub.

"

What if it was six of his mates?

over a year ago

"Personally I think every single woman should go on a national database of available snatch that's reasrchable by post code and an online booking system for single guys to use so they can release all that pent up frustration.

What if it was six of his mates? "

That's cheating. You stay on the database but are tagged as a slut and available to all men regardless of age or race.

By *ibrosMan
over a year ago

harrow

"

Sounds like a plan.

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

No way you sicko!

I shop at Adsda.

Tesco!!!!

*shudders*

Right I'm off, and I'll be having words with a certain clean bloke to check if you really do have a cock.

xx Nutter xx"

he's sworn to secrecy!!!

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

That's cheating. You stay on the database but are tagged as a slut and available to all men regardless of age or race. "

I wondered what this ankle braclet was for?

over a year ago

That's cheating. You stay on the database but are tagged as a slut and available to all men regardless of age or race.

I wondered what this ankle braclet was for? "

Oh you should see where you are on the database. You have Nos 1, 2, 3 etc.. well you're AAA+ which comes up top in ANY search.

over a year ago

Okay who has the key to this ankle bracelet?

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

Oh you should see where you are on the database. You have Nos 1, 2, 3 etc.. well you're AAA+ which comes up top in ANY search. "

Im special LOL

over a year ago

Oh you should see where you are on the database. You have Nos 1, 2, 3 etc.. well you're AAA+ which comes up top in ANY search.

Im special LOL"

Oh you're special alright!

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

lmao, right im outta here, laters peeps xxxxx

Post new Message to Thread