Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Packing toys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

No, not walking around with toys in your pockets

I mean when putting toys in your luggage when you're flying away for a while

e.g. Rabbit, and bullet in your checked luggage. Rather than in your hand luggage or carry on.

On the one hand, don't want your checked luggage to go missing, then be without

On the other hand, the risk of having to put them in the grey boxes for examination due to them being classed as electronic devices at airport security

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Mr bought me an attachment thing you can out on an electric toothbrush for our hols. But then again, we are going to my mums and he is coming too, so I won't need any toys ...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just remember to take out the batteries before you pack them Oh and always in hold luggage, I'd never take them in carry on

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Just remember to take out the batteries before you pack them Oh and always in hold luggage, I'd never take them in carry on"

I forgot to remove the batteries! . Haha.

over a year ago

Just take it out wave it around and shout in a loud and proud voice "CAN I TAKE MY VIBRATOR ON WITH ME OR DO I HAVE TO PUT IT IN MY OTHER BAG?

Everyone will get embarrassed and look away, those that don't well, meet up with them when you land and happy holidays

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I've done the hand luggage thing for a dare... it was properly funny.

The little lad watching the contents on the X-ray machine was mortified... he was red from the neck up. My neck was brass!

over a year ago

If they switch on when in the hold, imagine how embarrassed you would be opening your case at the front of the plane to remove the batteries.

Put them in your hold luggage, but remove the batteries, just don't pack your case so it could burst open. One of my colleagues put on the belt 4 large toys first, then after a good space the suitcase as it had burst open.

Post new Message to Thread