vapours

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How many vapours are there on here and how any ml do you vape a day

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not me but I'm sure there are others ...

over a year ago

Yeah I vape. Depend on my day and I sub ohm so normal to go through at least a tank a day 3.5ml on average maybe 2 to 3 tanks so 7-10ml also depend on the watts I'm vaping on day to day 30-40W to show off and cloud chase on a dropper 80w is comfy vaping for me. My 2 new box mods are Twisted Messes 150w box mod and Reuleaux RX 200w box mod tanks I still use my aspire Atlantis v2 and my Tritent v2 with a Griffin RTA on the way. RDA Twisted Messes and Phenotype-L

over a year ago

I vape. Depends greatly on my work shifts and what kit I'm using as to how much liquid I use. Normal vaping I'll be using my Joyetech Cubis tank on either my Joyetech Cuboid or Sigelei 75 TC mods at around 18-23w. Sometimes I fancy chasing clouds so I use my Geek Vape Griffin RTA which currently has 13 wrap nickel coils and I run it at 60w 600f with the coils measuring 0.02ohms, with that setup I can drain a 3.5ml tank in 20 minutes!

over a year ago

I have to give up smoking, down to one a day through will power, so been looking into vapes. I already vape cannabis. Went to new shop round the corner from me and they gave me a lot very good advise and shall now be moving in that direction. Had some vaporisers and a lot floors which were also new to them. I know I can also get canna infused eliquids.

over a year ago

Just ordered a Smok TFV4 tank after having issues with the SS316 coils burning out very quickly for the Joyetech Cubis and being told by Joyetech that although then only instructions that come with the tank and coils are for wattage mode they shouldn't actually be used in wattage mode, they should actually be used in temperature mode (no instructions/guidance with the coils, tank or on their website) but their recommended settings (given to me via email by their CS department) don't actually produce any vapour and put my mod into safety shut down.

Until its resolved I won't be using it.

Post new Message to Thread