Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Face pics

Jump to newest

By *izzyRascal OP   Woman
over a year ago

North Hants

For me a hot body is great however I also need to be attracted to a persons face. I totally understand why many people don't have those pics public (I don't either). However, sometimes I find someone contacts me or I look at their profile and at first think it all looks great but then find Ive lost the attraction when I see their face.

My question is what do people do in this instance?

- Be politely honest/apologise and say you are no longer interested

- Ignore their messages

- Block them

- Anything else?

I personally prefer to be politely honest however just had a really bitter and nasty response. It doesn't bother me but it got me thinking.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/12/15 17:13:21]

over a year ago

"You look lovely but not what I'm looking for sorry. Hope you find someone nice. Have fun. x"

over a year ago

'Argh my eyes, my eyes. I can never un-see that. How could you send me something like that, I will have nightmares for days'.

I'm used to that sort of reply, it's why I stopped sending face pics with my intro message.

By *r H and Good PetCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

""You look lovely but not what I'm looking for sorry. Hope you find someone nice. Have fun. x"

"

I do something very similar to this ^

over a year ago

I've been told a few times that there not intrested no more, all you can do is say fair enough. I had one women block me that hurt

But for every person who doesn't like your face loads more do so just keep going

over a year ago

""You look lovely but not what I'm looking for sorry. Hope you find someone nice. Have fun. x"

I do something very similar to this ^"

Me too xx

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm absolutely terrified of showing my face now in car I get blocked for being too ugly to fuck

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I'm absolutely terrified of showing my face now in car I get blocked for being too ugly to fuck "
in case!!!!

over a year ago

It is just nsa, it aint important lol x.

By *arried adventurers!Couple
over a year ago

North Lanarkshire

Me too xx"

I try and do this but then I get messages asking why I'm not interested etc.

X

over a year ago

"I'm absolutely terrified of showing my face now in car I get blocked for being too ugly to fuck "

Single man struggle

over a year ago

North Hants

"I've been told a few times that there not intrested no more, all you can do is say fair enough. I had one women block me that hurt

But for every person who doesn't like your face loads more do so just keep going "

Yeah that's just it. Blocking seems so harsh!

Let me know how things go with the 82 year old

over a year ago

North Hants

"It is just nsa, it aint important lol x."

I still prefer to be polite though

over a year ago

Me too xx

I try and do this but then I get messages asking why I'm not interested etc.

X"

I sometimes get a message like that but I don't reply. I don't see the point in saying something that might hurt someone.

I replied in a nice way so nothing else to say.

over a year ago

"It is just nsa, it aint important lol x.

I still prefer to be polite though"

Yes and that is good as well x.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I just say "Thank you for the pic but you're not my type after all."

If they start asking why or getting arsey then I block.

over a year ago

I better keep my ugly mug hidden then

over a year ago

I tend to stop replying most of the time. I've had people cease chatting to me, and it's easy to tell there is no longer any interest. It doesn't bother me. I forget them and move on.

To me, it seems easier and nicer than having to go into awkward explanations.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

As for blocking please don't take it personally.

When my friend at the time put me on here she said to block anyone I say no to.

I thought it was a bit harsh so didn't. Then I began to realise why she'd said it. If you don't block they come back. Not the odd one or two but loads

Being a site supporter I can see when someone last messages and, sure enough, they come back.

Not sure if they have forgotten they messaged or are trying their luck. But it's a total waste of time.

So now I block anyone I say no to. It's just for good inbox housekeeping

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I'm absolutely terrified of showing my face now in car I get blocked for being too ugly to fuck

Single man struggle "

Sort of

By *r H and Good PetCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"I just say "Thank you for the pic but you're not my type after all."

If they start asking why or getting arsey then I block."

Oh god! Why do guys do this?

"Thank you, but I'm not interested."

"Why? What are you interested in?"

"WHY ARE YOU ASKING? THE ANSWER IS "NOT YOU". CAN YOU STOP?" lol

over a year ago

Like iv said before dont judge a book by its cover . Disapointment cant be just one sided now can it ladies . My face pics hidden . I have scars on my eye brows and a scary set of eyes . No i am nit the big bad wolf but i aint little red riding hood either . . . .

over a year ago

So many new ways for an insecure to hate yourself on here.

over a year ago

"So many new ways for an insecure to hate yourself on here. "

very true

over a year ago

"So many new ways for an insecure to hate yourself on here. "

why would anyone hate them self ? Or need to feel insecure by how there face looks lol . I know how to fuk and that my friends is tip top . Dnt like my attitude ? Should i go play in the naughty corner ? Spit my dummy out ? Nope i just carry on regardless

over a year ago

"I've been told a few times that there not intrested no more, all you can do is say fair enough. I had one women block me that hurt

But for every person who doesn't like your face loads more do so just keep going

Yeah that's just it. Blocking seems so harsh!

Let me know how things go with the 82 year old"

Stop perving my profile

By *gowbhoy4funMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Isn't that why we can fuck doggy style

No need to see faces no really important

over a year ago

90% of women wanna fuk in the dark anyway . I think its just a picky choosy attitude that hold no justice if the lights are to be turned of ....... We all look the same in the dark lol

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"So many new ways for an insecure to hate yourself on here.

why would anyone hate them self ? Or need to feel insecure by how there face looks lol . I know how to fuk and that my friends is tip top . Dnt like my attitude ? Should i go play in the naughty corner ? Spit my dummy out ? Nope i just carry on regardless "

Scars are cool

over a year ago

"90% of women wanna fuk in the dark anyway . I think its just a picky choosy attitude that hold no justice if the lights are to be turned of ....... We all look the same in the dark lol "

I like to be attracted to someone that I want to sleep with though, that's both facially and bodily, and I'd assume that if someone wants to meet me they'd similarly find me attractive.

Unless I'm old fashioned for that opinion...?

over a year ago

"So many new ways for an insecure to hate yourself on here.

why would anyone hate them self ? Or need to feel insecure by how there face looks lol . I know how to fuk and that my friends is tip top . Dnt like my attitude ? Should i go play in the naughty corner ? Spit my dummy out ? Nope i just carry on regardless

Scars are cool "

fighting lol . My head and my face is pretty scared . But that in no way makes me less confident . I have a nice body that i am more than happy with and a cock fit for any woman i know all about that fine line . Infact i know about it than most . Pick up on the signals = less dissapointment

over a year ago

To be fair I don't usually need say anything

One glance at my mugshot and they're usually headed for the hills

over a year ago

"To be fair I don't usually need say anything

One glance at my mugshot and they're usually headed for the hills "

alot of todays woman want it all . The looks . The charm . The money . The cock . And the abikity to fuk them in a way no man ever has . But also want him to accept she is the greater sex , why ? Because us men are out numbered a million to one . . . Charactor defines how a person is not there mug shot . . . Right in the centre of that fine line is self worth on a tight rope . And that is exactly where i am at . Confidence is also off putting because the other person feels less in control of that situation . . . Learn to see the signals . . Think outside the box

By *UNCHBOXMan
over a year ago

folkestone

I've been rejected on face pic alone by a woman who contacted me who then decided i looked better in person at the club when i said hello to her in a club(and she decided she wanted to arrange a meet). I hate sending face pics out as they are so unnatural and prefer showing my face on cam, when im chatting to someone.

over a year ago

i just be polite and most guys have replied thanx for replying

i did have one guy totally go off it

and he finished his message with i was only doing you a favour anyway

hahaha

over a year ago

"i just be polite and most guys have replied thanx for replying

hahaha"

childish immiture inexperienced souls . . . I never take rejection to heart as there is women whom im not initially attracted to but them iv spoken to then and seen true female confidence and thought hey . This girl might just have what it takes to give me an experience im always gonna remember ... Bring it on i like the challenge

over a year ago

hahaha

childish immiture inexperienced souls . . . I never take rejection to heart as there is women whom im not initially attracted to but them iv spoken to then and seen true female confidence and thought hey . This girl might just have what it takes to give me an experience im always gonna remember ... Bring it on i like the challenge "

same here we all have been rejected at some point it aint no biggy

over a year ago

hahaha

childish immiture inexperienced souls . . . I never take rejection to heart as there is women whom im not initially attracted to but them iv spoken to then and seen true female confidence and thought hey . This girl might just have what it takes to give me an experience im always gonna remember ... Bring it on i like the challenge

same here we all have been rejected at some point it aint no biggy "

exactly , i like to look at each rejection as a learning curve , and iv been there more than enough times lol , but as i say , once start speaking to a person then a person sees real confidence , 99% of women are confident because of there sex , trust me ladies us blokes have a dogs life alot of the time when it comes to confidence , and it just aint attractive to try and belittle us in the ways alot do , im confident not arrogant and i aint changing my attitude for anyone , thats what makes me unique , its my abilitys that make me intense

over a year ago

Remember, a rejection is not always "bad" it can also mean we are above someone's league.

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

It's a real dilemma

Blocked now?

Blocked later?

C...

over a year ago

"It's a real dilemma

Blocked now?

Blocked later?

C..."

i wouldnt even let being blocked bother me , it opens different door lol ,

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple
over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

We have asked guys to attach face pic to first message, to avoid lots of messages from guys, only to then see face and realise no thanks.. We get lots of messages from silhouettes which I totally ignore.... We can be seen on profile and will send by PM.... so all we ask is fairs, fair xxxxx

By *gowbhoy4funMan
over a year ago

glasgow

alot of todays woman want it all . The looks . The charm . The money . The cock . And the abikity to fuk them in a way no man ever has . But also want him to accept she is the greater sex , why ? Because us men are out numbered a million to one . . . Charactor defines how a person is not there mug shot . . . Right in the centre of that fine line is self worth on a tight rope . And that is exactly where i am at . Confidence is also off putting because the other person feels less in control of that situation . . . Learn to see the signals . . Think outside the box "

This why you've no veris

over a year ago

When they ask me for a face pic, I just tell them to imagine a bulldog chewing a wasp.

So doggy style might be best

over a year ago

alot of todays woman want it all . The looks . The charm . The money . The cock . And the abikity to fuk them in a way no man ever has . But also want him to accept she is the greater sex , why ? Because us men are out numbered a million to one . . . Charactor defines how a person is not there mug shot . . . Right in the centre of that fine line is self worth on a tight rope . And that is exactly where i am at . Confidence is also off putting because the other person feels less in control of that situation . . . Learn to see the signals . . Think outside the box

This why you've no veris

"

am i aloud to mention other sights on these forums ? site s where iv found you get a shag far quicker and easier , , , without the need for anyone to verify you ???

i live in the sticks , close nit communitys , word travels quite easy lol ,,,, word of mouth out wieghs veris thyat could more than easily be faked and made up lol

over a year ago

This why you've no veris

am i aloud to mention other sights on these forums ? site s where iv found you get a shag far quicker and easier , , , without the need for anyone to verify you ???

i live in the sticks , close nit communitys , word travels quite easy lol ,,,, word of mouth out wieghs veris thyat could more than easily be faked and made up lol"

sites *

over a year ago

"For me a hot body is great however I also need to be attracted to a persons face. I totally understand why many people don't have those pics public (I don't either). However, sometimes I find someone contacts me or I look at their profile and at first think it all looks great but then find Ive lost the attraction when I see their face.

- Ignore their messages

- Block them

- Anything else?

I personally prefer to be politely honest however just had a really bitter and nasty response. It doesn't bother me but it got me thinking."

Be honest and polite if they are rude then good job your not meeting them, I say your a lovely man but not the man for me

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

I have a face pic which I send, if whoever I send it to doesn't like me then no big deal. I like me and that's the most important thing

over a year ago

"I'm absolutely terrified of showing my face now in case I get blocked for being too ugly to fuck "

I've learned that it is best to send a face pic, early on. Pointless chatting & getting to know someone, only to crash & burn, when they see the mug shot. Put it out there asap, then there's less time wasted.

If someone starts chatting without any pictures, I remain noncommittal, until I've seen something to sway me. I'll avoid saying anything to indicate I'm interested, until I genuinely am.

(Tbh, I assume that everyone who chats to me, is just being friendly - and I'm simply friendly in return. No expectations and no hurt feelings, either way).

'Bitter and nasty' seems par for the course, with many fabbers.

over a year ago

"I have a face pic which I send, if whoever I send it to doesn't like me then no big deal. I like me and that's the most important thing "

well said

By *aucy tiggerWoman
over a year ago

Back where I belong

"For me a hot body is great however I also need to be attracted to a persons face. I totally understand why many people don't have those pics public (I don't either). However, sometimes I find someone contacts me or I look at their profile and at first think it all looks great but then find Ive lost the attraction when I see their face.

- Ignore their messages

- Block them

- Anything else?

I personally prefer to be politely honest however just had a really bitter and nasty response. It doesn't bother me but it got me thinking."

Politely say no thank you xx

over a year ago

"I have a face pic which I send, if whoever I send it to doesn't like me then no big deal. I like me and that's the most important thing "
here here that's the most important thing be happy with yourself

over a year ago

When I send my face pic the universal feedback is 'FFS smile' - I think it's a polite way to say I've got a face like a dogs arse (and that I need to smile )

I hate taking selfies, if I can avoid them I will.

I know where I am on the scale of things, used to the no replies and 'thanks but you're not what we're looking fors' - nobody has been rude I guess if you approach them nicely even if you're a proper horror then if they do bother to reply they'll tend to be civil back.

Oh and guys, NEVER do the old 'why what's wrong with me?' thing - just accept you're not for them and everyone's enjoyment of the site will be so much better!

over a year ago

North Hants

"im confident not arrogant and i aint changing my attitude for anyone, thats what makes me unique, its my abilitys that make me intense "

Good for you. Its very easy for people to label confidence or a self assured air as arrogance. I think more people need that though.

I'm the same hun.

We've all had people say they aren't interested. Just say no worries and move on! Can't please every one and plenty more out there

over a year ago

North Hants

"Stop perving my profile "

Spoil sport

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I have a full picture on my profile so I assume if someone messages me they like it.

I also request a face picture with first message, if they've sent a decent message it not what I'm looking for I say thankyou and wish them luck. That way it could be a number of reasons they are not for me

over a year ago

"Stop perving my profile

Spoil sport "

Haha

Post new Message to Thread