Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

older or younger??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As a young female i prefer older men, however ive noticed that some of the more mature ladies on here prefer younger men.

Idea of going with someone younger really makes me cringe.

Whats the attraction?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My age range is 30-50 I delete messages from anyone under or over that. I prefer a more mature man then a 20 year old guy but that's me.

over a year ago

Definately older guys xx

over a year ago

My age preference is 35-50...ish, anyone younger does not float my boat.

I'm spoiled for choice here so of course I'm going to go for the fittest sexiest most intelligent guy/woman/couple I can.

over a year ago

I've met younger guys in the past and for me they are immature and that goes for young ladies I've met too. I think it's good to have an age range on here as there's way to many spotty 19 yr olds on here

over a year ago

I like older and younger women, shame I can't find them both together lol

By *eppersCouple
over a year ago

telford

Most definitely same age range as us, we did lower the age range we where looking for but after 2 social meets with younger guy's we upped it again, as previously said they seem to be immature.

over a year ago

Can't help you there! I've only once played with anyone younger than me and while the sex was fine, the attitude didn't do much to change my mind! I much prefer men the same age or older. I've reduced my age preference on here to 28 but I've found in the past those under 30 tend to commit my cardinal sins and haven't met another yet.

By *r-MissCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

Prefer guys who are slightly older (about 10 years). Younger guys seem to lack confidence.

over a year ago

Like today a 20 year old sent a message want to hear me wank? Very mature I must say. I did make me laugh though

By *eorge17Man
over a year ago

Leven

"As a young female i prefer older men, however ive noticed that some of the more mature ladies on here prefer younger men.

Whats the attraction? "

Why not ask the older men you prefer what the attraction to younger people is?

over a year ago

For me it depends what I fancy at the time.

Right now im going through a younger guy phase, anything between 5 to 10 years younger than me.

Me personaly I dont find these guys immature, but I do spend time on here chatting, I need to be able to hold a conversation with who im meeting.

It doesnt matter what age someone is, you will get the silly messages from both old and young.

In my experience its the young guys that take a no thanks better than the older guy, with me they are the 1s that get snippy.

over a year ago

I have just lowered my lower age limit, as resistance is futile!

over a year ago

"As a young female i prefer older men, however ive noticed that some of the more mature ladies on here prefer younger men.

Whats the attraction?

Why not ask the older men you prefer what the attraction to younger people is?"

When I was in my teens/early twenties, I fancied women 20/30 years older than me.

Unfortunately as one gets older this age gap becomes less feasible.

A cruel fact of life. R

XX

over a year ago

Yet you are only 22? Personally i prefer my own age group and for me its definitely cringe to go for younger

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I dont see myself as immature for my age (22 almost 23), but friends of mine think im a bit crazy for dating a 42 year old.. i just cant help being attracted to the more mature man.

Younger guys just want to fuck the model types and cant handle if a girl has a few curves (and wobbly bits lol)

over a year ago

"I dont see myself as immature for my age (22 almost 23), but friends of mine think im a bit crazy for dating a 42 year old.. i just cant help being attracted to the more mature man.

Younger guys just want to fuck the model types and cant handle if a girl has a few curves (and wobbly bits lol)"

Though i have a friend, well more friend of my kids, she is definitely not slim but not short of admirers either

By *aughtyNurse999Woman
over a year ago

Fabville !!!

I would never meet anyone younger than my girls anyway.. and maturity stands for a lot.. some younger ppl can be more mature than older ones.

over a year ago

i dont mind a little bit older or younger, i tend to stay with people around my own agew group

over a year ago

"Younger guys just want to fuck the model types and cant handle if a girl has a few curves (and wobbly bits lol)"

Us old blokes like to shag model types too, when we can pull them

over a year ago

"I dont see myself as immature for my age (22 almost 23), but friends of mine think im a bit crazy for dating a 42 year old.. i just cant help being attracted to the more mature man.

Younger guys just want to fuck the model types and cant handle if a girl has a few curves (and wobbly bits lol)"

That may be the reason many older women won't go with younger guys too.

Because they feel self conscious about their bodies as opposed to the young women these guys usually have sex with.

When actually those differences are one reason that young guys want to have sex with them.

XXXX

over a year ago

"Younger guys just want to fuck the model types and cant handle if a girl has a few curves (and wobbly bits lol)"

I only go for guys younger than me and you'd be surprised just how many of them do prefer curves

over a year ago

i have to be honest i dont really go along with that

i've had 3 kids so have my fair share of stretch marks and wobbly bits and i get loads of messges from young guys, ive mets a few who have all been happy to play with me and i get lots of younger guys at clubs asking me to rooms, dones not matter what age you are some will like slim some will like bigger, i actually think most younger guys would sooner have a woman with a few years on her and a lived in body that knows what she wants and how to please him and her than a 'model' type thats to scared of messing her hair up to let herself really go

I dont think many of them would want a relationship with a older woman but i think a lot more than you think want to meet them for sex

over a year ago

My age range is 18-50 roughly.. :D

younger guys didnt appeal to me in my 20s lol, but as I got into my 30s it changed...

I know Master loves younger women.. And when looking I always head for the 20 something for him. :D

But then the last few profiles he found of lads for me to check out where 20 somethings and yummy :D

Katie. x

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

Older women have always appealed to me...even in my late teens I found them attractive..and girls of my own age didnt do anything for me at all..and this hasnt changed really now im 50...we dont swing but wouldnt even be interested and chatting/camming with anyone younger than 35 on here..

We have daughter in their late teens and twenties..so it just wouldnt feel right.

One thing I really find a turn off...women dressed as school girls..

Post new Message to Thread