Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Multiple users

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi I'm new to this forum , but can anyone tell me if multiple ID's are allowed on here? Someone is using three different ID's on here that I feel is just wrong.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"Hi I'm new to this forum , but can anyone tell me if multiple ID's are allowed on here? Someone is using three different ID's on here that I feel is just wrong."

Not sure if it's allowed but if you feel something is wrong on the site just report it to admin.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Depends how they are using them I suppose, if they are using them to get round different filters then that is not allowed. If they are using them to look for different things, maybe deceptive but not sure its not allowed. Having a single and a couples profile is allowed

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'll give it a little while to see if others have a view whether it is allowed or not. Cheers

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Depends how they are using them I suppose, if they are using them to get round different filters then that is not allowed. If they are using them to look for different things, maybe deceptive but not sure its not allowed. Having a single and a couples profile is allowed "

As long as they aren't using them to get round filters or blocks.

Reply privately

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

We have three between us as we each have our single accounts for single meets ....

Reply privately

over a year ago

I know it isn't allowed to make a new profile to get round being blocked. If someone you blocked messages you on a new profile then you should report them.

as for different age profiles, this site doesn't require you to prove your age so i guess it's fine to do this.

Reply privately

over a year ago

One is a women and two are different age gap TVs I blocked the woman is she contacted me and didn't ring true. Then I was viewed by one of the tvs...which I had a idea was the she person...blocked "her" the viewed right away by the other TV...blocked as they are all in Scotland around a 150 mile away from me.....but since looking at my blocked list...they all come on the site at the same time and go off around the same time. I just feel it is wrong if my hunch is right.

Reply privately

By *ilmisseCouple
over a year ago

leicestershire

"One is a women and two are different age gap TVs I blocked the woman is she contacted me and didn't ring true. Then I was viewed by one of the tvs...which I had a idea was the she person...blocked "her" the viewed right away by the other TV...blocked as they are all in Scotland around a 150 mile away from me.....but since looking at my blocked list...they all come on the site at the same time and go off around the same time. I just feel it is wrong if my hunch is right."

why does it bother you really? And naming and shaming is against the rules so i would remove your status ASAP before you get banned

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Seriously O.P. Get a hobby.

I don't have time to watch profiles to see if they log on and off at the same time. Nor do I care.

If they are not doing any harm then there isn't any need to stalk them or report them.

Get on with doing what you want on here and just don't waste your time on profiles you feel may be fake.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would say having separate accounts for being female and TV is allowed. If you meet as either (and both) of these.

doubt there's anything to report really.

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Merry Christmas

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I would say having separate accounts for being female and TV is allowed. If you meet as either (and both) of these.

doubt there's anything to report really."

Im reporting you for smoking in a public forum

Reply privately

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Let admin sort it out.

Reply privately

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

I have had different profiles. A vanilla one and a kink one. Different things to suit different moods. Usually my alter profile stays pretty dormant but there are times when I will jump between profiles and people will notice on the 'who's near' search.

I never deny they are both me but they may have different settings on them. My kink one has no age filters on it. My vanilla does. Etc.

Reply privately

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

"I have had different profiles. A vanilla one and a kink one. Different things to suit different moods. Usually my alter profile stays pretty dormant but there are times when I will jump between profiles and people will notice on the 'who's near' search.

I never deny they are both me but they may have different settings on them. My kink one has no age filters on it. My vanilla does. Etc. "

Is this your nilla profile?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I kinda get what your saying but..the fact that I block one then they come back as another must be wrong...it makes me feel like I'm being stalked not the other way

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I kinda get what your saying but..the fact that I block one then they come back as another must be wrong...it makes me feel like I'm being stalked not the other way"

Just keep blocking them xx

They'll run out of profiles eventually and you will be alll mine muwahahahahahahaha !

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I would say having separate accounts for being female and TV is allowed. If you meet as either (and both) of these.

doubt there's anything to report really.

Im reporting you for smoking in a public forum "

But i look so edgy...

Reply privately

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

"I have had different profiles. A vanilla one and a kink one. Different things to suit different moods. Usually my alter profile stays pretty dormant but there are times when I will jump between profiles and people will notice on the 'who's near' search.

I never deny they are both me but they may have different settings on them. My kink one has no age filters on it. My vanilla does. Etc.

Is this your nilla profile?"

No. My nilla profile has no mention of bdsm and no photos of any kink. This profile has photos of as much as I can get away with on Fab.

Reply privately

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"I kinda get what your saying but..the fact that I block one then they come back as another must be wrong...it makes me feel like I'm being stalked not the other way"

That is wrong if they are doing that, report them to admin.

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Official answer - you can have more than one profile as long as you are not using them to cause trouble.....if you think someone is, then report the profile to Admin and they will deal with it.

Reply privately