Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Noisy neighbour (not my mother!)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Right so to the left of me I have my mother, that's fine but to my right I have some randy bird and these new builds the walls are shit and paper thin. Can you hear her shagging all the time, midnight last night and now again. Makes me feel embarrassed like I'm in the room with them. Can you do anything about this? I mean I have some amazing KEF speakers and I do play music loud as fuck now because I don't care about pissing her off anymore, currently playing prodigy no good, to drown them out!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Ask her to keep the noise down or put something on the party wall that's soundproof. Do you have wooden floors? In houses I've been in that have I find they magnify sound.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Fancy a house exchange ?

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Read and learn...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wear/8413974.stm

over a year ago

"Ask her to keep the noise down or put something on the party wall that's soundproof. Do you have wooden floors? In houses I've been in that have I find they magnify sound. "

Nope carpets, it's cos the walls are so thin. I can hear my mum sneezing sometimes! Paranoid my neighbour can hear my farting in the night!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Ask her to keep the noise down or put something on the party wall that's soundproof. Do you have wooden floors? In houses I've been in that have I find they magnify sound.

Nope carpets, it's cos the walls are so thin. I can hear my mum sneezing sometimes! Paranoid my neighbour can hear my farting in the night! "

Doubtful they're making too much noise lol. Seriously, speak to her she might not know. Good luck.

over a year ago

"Ask her to keep the noise down or put something on the party wall that's soundproof. Do you have wooden floors? In houses I've been in that have I find they magnify sound.

Nope carpets, it's cos the walls are so thin. I can hear my mum sneezing sometimes! Paranoid my neighbour can hear my farting in the night!

Doubtful they're making too much noise lol. Seriously, speak to her she might not know. Good luck."

It's stopped now, I can hear the crescendo and the pace picks up then silence..... Don't really mind when it's just me but the other night my daughter came in my room and she was like what's that noise cos to a kid all she can hear is a woman making sounds, I leapt up and put my hair dryer on as it was the closest thing to my bed! Seriously it's loud.

over a year ago

Just mention it to her, or do the same and see what her response is, she may not be aware how the noise travels.

Or in the worst outcome she knows and gets off on it x

over a year ago

Phew. I'm just glad to hear it's not your mother

over a year ago

I have the same problem paper thin walls, can hear the buggar snoring.

over a year ago

Ask to join in

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I really do feel sorry for my neighbours... not so much these days cause it's likely my coughing/snoring that keeps her awake. But in days gone by... I kept waiting for a note through the door!

By *carlet_heavenWoman
over a year ago

somewhere in the sticks

"Ask to join in "

Not very helpful!

over a year ago

"Ask to join in

Not very helpful!"

You never know, might be quite helpful to the OP.

By *ig1gaz1Man
over a year ago

bradford

oh and just give them what it feels like back and just have you screaming and moaning while your getting it yourself

what would make it more special if you screamed the house down and right

begging for more , saying where you want it and the rest of the comments though id suspect that your mum would have to be sent away while it was going on

over a year ago

Put a note through the door.. Give her a score out of ten!. Ask her to.move bed off adjoining wall.

By *carlet_heavenWoman
over a year ago

somewhere in the sticks

I think you're missing the point, somewhat!

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Why not write down the link given by DiamondJoe earlier and post it through her door?

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

Put some soundproof plasterboards on the party walls with the noisy neighbour. I'm a plasterer if you want me to pop round and give you some help.

over a year ago

That's going to be a bugger to sort

Sound proofing is easy to do and to get a significant reduction you only need to do a little work

As to what you hear it's only normal every day noise . I have same problem in mine .

Luckily I have a better sex life than my neighbours and you soon get used to it

Take up the bagpipes that will take you mind of it

over a year ago

I'd have a word with her! If that fails report her to the council and get the noise ppl out! There was a couple taken to court for noise shagging not so long back and threatened with jail

over a year ago

There's a nice status quo with our neighbours, I can be a hell of a lot louder than they can...they don't want to disturb that

over a year ago

I think you'll find it's a lot quieter once you remove the glass from the wall and your ear! :-

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

Put a Mike up to the wall, the speakers in the window and let everyone enjoy it.

You might not be on their Christmas card list, but they might kerb it next time.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

If a quiet word with her doesn't solve it, I think the solution is to have a fab shagathon. A number of users would come around and shag loudly. Take your mum out for the night.

Post new Message to Thread