Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

summary...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Going from what I read on another thread..

Would you say its better so show the full verification rather than just the summary?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Better in what way? I've always done what's best for me and my profile. Sometimes i like to display all other times i won't. Sometimes I'm selective. It's a very personal thing. Don't worry about what anyone else thinks.

over a year ago

I just show a few tbh.

Some are personal to me and not for public, some are more graphic than I'd like.

Just show what you want to, what reflects you as a person most accurately and what shows what you're looking for best

Then remember you've got a vagina and you could have a verification reading "omg she stole my kidney" and still get offers to meet.

over a year ago

For me the summary shows the other person is real.

It's up to me (and them) to find out if we could take it further than chat.

You only have to read reviews on Tripadvisor to see how polar peoples experiences can be.

What works for one won't necessarily work for another.

over a year ago

"I just show a few tbh.

Some are personal to me and not for public, some are more graphic than I'd like.

Just show what you want to, what reflects you as a person most accurately and what shows what you're looking for best

Then remember you've got a vagina and you could have a verification reading "omg she stole my kidney" and still get offers to meet."

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

"I just show a few tbh.

Then remember you've got a vagina and you could have a verification reading "omg she stole my kidney" and still get offers to meet."

By *xoticloverMan
over a year ago

newcastle

Whatever you feel is appropriate for you. If one is real and looking for meets, summary or full verification should not be an issue.

Post new Message to Thread