Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Single ladies

Jump to newest

By *eddABC OP   Man
over a year ago

Stretham Hill Greater London

Is it really this much competition between single guys or do I lack something?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well I'm not a lady but as a straight man looking in you seem like a good looking fella so I'm sure that many of the ladies will think the same, obviously I don't know how you approach or message people on here, but if you're civil, polite and write avdecent and personalised introduction to them and show that you've read their profile and match their requirements, I'm sure the meets will soon come!

Good luck fella, I hope you find what you're after

By *eddABC OP   Man
over a year ago

"Well I'm not a lady but as a straight man looking in you seem like a good looking fella so I'm sure that many of the ladies will think the same, obviously I don't know how you approach or message people on here, but if you're civil, polite and write avdecent and personalised introduction to them and show that you've read their profile and match their requirements, I'm sure the meets will soon come!

Good luck fella, I hope you find what you're after "

I was raised to be a gentleman and I have been so by some women on here. So I don't come of rude or disrespectful, I just feel like I don't even get noticed by some people.

over a year ago

This will give you an indication, I had 4 unread messages in my inbox yesterday and then I removed all of my filters for the award nominations. I woke up this morning to 412 messages... I can assure you they're not all votes!

By *eddABC OP   Man
over a year ago

"This will give you an indication, I had 4 unread messages in my inbox yesterday and then I removed all of my filters for the award nominations. I woke up this morning to 412 messages... I can assure you they're not all votes! "

Wow I did not know it's like that.

over a year ago

"This will give you an indication, I had 4 unread messages in my inbox yesterday and then I removed all of my filters for the award nominations. I woke up this morning to 412 messages... I can assure you they're not all votes!

Wow I did not know it's like that. "

Yep, so it's just a case of trying. I'm sure lots of those messages are also from guys who consider themselves gentlemen - however they get swallowed up amongst the numerous 'fancy a fucks'

By *eddABC OP   Man
over a year ago

"This will give you an indication, I had 4 unread messages in my inbox yesterday and then I removed all of my filters for the award nominations. I woke up this morning to 412 messages... I can assure you they're not all votes!

Yep, so it's just a case of trying. I'm sure lots of those messages are also from guys who consider themselves gentlemen - however they get swallowed up amongst the numerous 'fancy a fucks'"

I was thinking just to wait for the woman to show me that she's interested but I think that way I will be just a lost file

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

You've only been on for a couple of months and started several threads: variations on a theme about not getting meets.

You have not asked for a profile critique, however I'll just say. I'm here for fantasy. If I'm browsing profiles the pictures that catch my eye are men dressed to impress not dressed to go a play footie with their mates.

over a year ago

Yep, so it's just a case of trying. I'm sure lots of those messages are also from guys who consider themselves gentlemen - however they get swallowed up amongst the numerous 'fancy a fucks'

I was thinking just to wait for the woman to show me that she's interested but I think that way I will be just a lost file "

Lots of the ladies on here do like to look for themselves, we're not adverse to sending the first message.

By *eddABC OP   Man
over a year ago

I was thinking just to wait for the woman to show me that she's interested but I think that way I will be just a lost file

Lots of the ladies on here do like to look for themselves, we're not adverse to sending the first message."

But how would I know if she's interested?

over a year ago

Unfortunately yes there the unicorn....

over a year ago

Well OP I can see from another thread you've just pulled (well hopefully!) so it goes to show that this site can and does work! As others would say it takes time and patience but you will get there! Good luck fella!

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I call it the triple h factor, with a triple p for good measure. Display these in both your profile and your messages..

Honesty...

Humour...

Hung like a horse*...

Be

Positive...

Polite..

Presentable.

*this isn't important it's for views personal collection.... the others are vital

By *eddABC OP   Man
over a year ago

"I call it the triple h factor, with a triple p for good measure. Display these in both your profile and your messages..

Honesty...

Humour...

Hung like a horse*...

Be

Positive...

Polite..

Presentable.

*this isn't important it's for views personal collection.... the others are vital "

Thanks for the advice

over a year ago

just try and be patient

good things come to those who wait

By *eddABC OP   Man
over a year ago

"just try and be patient

good things come to those who wait

"

Trust me I am patient. And I hope that people don't think that I'm desperate as I do consider myself handsome

over a year ago

well i dont think that you are desperate

good luck and keep smiling

By *eddABC OP   Man
over a year ago

"well i dont think that you are desperate

good luck and keep smiling "

Will definitely smile more

over a year ago

Yep, so it's just a case of trying. I'm sure lots of those messages are also from guys who consider themselves gentlemen - however they get swallowed up amongst the numerous 'fancy a fucks'"

Agree.

I'm afraid lots of the single men out there in fabland are definitely not gentlemanly and do spoil it for those of you who are.

X

over a year ago

hi op, you havent been here long I suspect.

you have two verifies..as a new member my advice is not to hide them(some may disagree)

why not check out the clubs in local and surrounding areas?

there are various parties etc going on, the meets and events section may help..or the meets section on the forums.

By *eddABC OP   Man
over a year ago

Agree.

I'm afraid lots of the single men out there in fabland are definitely not gentlemanly and do spoil it for those of you who are.

X"

I just hope that the ladies recognise the good ones.

over a year ago

It varies between ladies. I don't need filters. I'm just not popular. The highly sought after will be inundated. That's just the nature of the beast. If you find you're having no luck try lowering your standards

By *he Knight is YoungMan
over a year ago

22 Acacia Ave, Preston-for now

That is so true,Jennie. It's always been like that for the women on fab and I understand about the knuckle draggers on fab and the "fancy a shag" sweet talkers.

After a bit it must get mundane.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/12/15 09:26:50]

By *he Knight is YoungMan
over a year ago

22 Acacia Ave, Preston-for now

"It varies between ladies. I don't need filters. I'm just not popular. The highly sought after will be inundated. That's just the nature of the beast. If you find you're having no luck try lowering your standards "

Consider yourself popular now Scarlet

over a year ago

Hey spelling is a big thing on here people women love to correct you on it and you can't even spell the suburb where you live !! Come on man and patients is a vurchew long live eecwality

over a year ago

"It varies between ladies. I don't need filters. I'm just not popular. "

you're kidding??!

By *eddABC OP   Man
over a year ago

"It varies between ladies. I don't need filters. I'm just not popular. The highly sought after will be inundated. That's just the nature of the beast. If you find you're having no luck try lowering your standards "

Well after looking at your pics I definitely wouldn't be lowering my standards but I see I haven't met the age requirements. By the way you are very gorgeous and I admire a woman with nice curves.

over a year ago

"It varies between ladies. I don't need filters. I'm just not popular.

you're kidding??!"

No. Not all women are Swimming in unwanted attention. It's a myth.

over a year ago

you're kidding??!

No. Not all women are Swimming in unwanted attention. It's a myth."

Well, hope my fabbing isn't unwanted attention, you look great

By *xoticloverMan
over a year ago

newcastle

you're kidding??!

You not getting attention is a surprise of 2015 for me!!

over a year ago

you're kidding??!

You not getting attention is a surprise of 2015 for me!!"

Is there a category for that on the voting thread? Maybe i might win something after all

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

OP, don't know if you are but you look Asian. What we here in the UK call Asian, not what what you call Asian in the States. Asians do not do well on here.

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

you're kidding??!

That's because you're very specific in what you want, which a very small percentage of Fab can provide.

By *xoticloverMan
over a year ago

newcastle

you're kidding??!

You not getting attention is a surprise of 2015 for me!!

Is there a category for that on the voting thread? Maybe i might win something after all "

We can certainly put up the thread

It seems my all attention for you in 2015 went unnoticed...

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

you're kidding??!

That's because you're very specific in what you want, which a very small percentage of Fab can provide."

Well, you were before your profile text changed

over a year ago

Anyway back to the op. It is hard for all on here. People say put effort in and you will reap the rewards. I guess it depends how much of your life you want to waste chasing after fanny? You're a young guy. Get out there and enjoy life and you'll need to rely on here less for your kicks.

over a year ago

you're kidding??!

That's because you're very specific in what you want, which a very small percentage of Fab can provide."

By *eddABC OP   Man
over a year ago

"Anyway back to the op. It is hard for all on here. People say put effort in and you will reap the rewards. I guess it depends how much of your life you want to waste chasing after fanny? You're a young guy. Get out there and enjoy life and you'll need to rely on here less for your kicks."

I do have fun I just have a thing for this lifestyle. Age is only a number says a young man who is divorced and you look great

over a year ago

Fancy a fuck? I'll wear a top hat. I'm classy gentleman me :p

over a year ago

"Is it really this much competition between single guys or do I lack something?"

Not all of us woman are with inundated with messages. Some of us use the filters and seek out what we are looking for ourself. Obviously there is more competition with men, there's far more men to woman ratio on here. Though you already have verifications so your doing well. Best of luck.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

"Is it really this much competition between single guys or do I lack something?

Not all of us woman are with inundated with messages. Some of us use the filters and seek out what we are looking for ourself. Obviously there is more competition with men, there's far more men to woman ratio on here. Though you already have verifications so your doing well. Best of luck.

"

Also when you take into account half the 'single women' are not actually single women

By *eddABC OP   Man
over a year ago

Also when you take into account half the 'single women' are not actually single women "

Lol I had a bad experience already so I try to pay attention

By *eddABC OP   Man
over a year ago

"

Thanks for the advice.

over a year ago

"OP, don't know if you are but you look Asian. What we here in the UK call Asian, not what what you call Asian in the States. Asians do not do well on here."

I dunno where the asian came in...I see african american or caribbean ...maybe I just looked at the OPs pics properly...

anyway, I think plenty of asians do well...we just see the negative on the forums mainly..

By *eddABC OP   Man
over a year ago

"OP, don't know if you are but you look Asian. What we here in the UK call Asian, not what what you call Asian in the States. Asians do not do well on here.

I dunno where the asian came in...I see african american or caribbean ...maybe I just looked at the OPs pics properly...

anyway, I think plenty of asians do well...we just see the negative on the forums mainly.."

I did realised that

over a year ago

I don't think you're lacking anything except mabye another 3 years to be in my age bracket

I think you'll do just fine , give it time and keep chatting to people and be nice

Good luck

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

you're kidding??!

This is true.

over a year ago

A lot it comes down to luck with these sites. Sometimes you get lucky and find females interested in you, other times there's zero interest. A lot messages just get lost in there inbox sometimes or bulk deleted lol

over a year ago

Its swings and roundabouts. ...all or nothing lol....dry spells!

Post new Message to Thread