Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yeah it's defo going to happen

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Don't they all swap players after Christmas too?

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

This will not happen

over a year ago

"hope your right iv never liked van gaal and im a man utd fan"

I agree , and said as much a month ago on here . Surely after today it's gotta happen

over a year ago

I hope not, can't stand the arrogant git. Giggs to take over would be good.

over a year ago

Oh God. Please not .Hate Jose with a passion!

over a year ago

Jose to Man utd and Van Gaal to Chelsea (hope he takes Rooney with him).

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

[Removed by poster at 20/12/15 00:06:19]

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

[Removed by poster at 20/12/15 00:07:31]

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

He has to go...the Stretford end turned big time on him today.....got dogs abuse and rightly so

Couple of lvg out and goodbye banners....we will see

over a year ago

Think its the perfect switch, Van Gaal's style of play would be perfect for Chelsea "boring but effective" and Mourinho's Attacking style for Man Utd but could Mourinho handle the pressure? His all fun & games when his winning but over the last few weeks his lost the plot when things ain't going so well.

over a year ago

I want him to go but I'd prefer pep over Jose

over a year ago

Nah. Never gonna happen.

over a year ago

"Oh God. Please not .Hate Jose with a passion!"

Your legs are lovely

By *aucyladMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"Think its the perfect switch, Van Gaal's style of play would be perfect for Chelsea "boring but effective" and Mourinho's Attacking style for Man Utd but could Mourinho handle the pressure? His all fun & games when his winning but over the last few weeks his lost the plot when things ain't going so well."

Mourinho doesnt.do attacking style...please refer to all his previous teams.

over a year ago

Slightly off subject but shouldn't clubs start sacking players......... I mean if didnt do anything at work or perform then I wouldn't last long, not my line manager getting the sack....... The players need bringing into line too!!!!

over a year ago

"Oh God. Please not .Hate Jose with a passion!

Your legs are lovely "

Thanks. But off the subject though.

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

"He has to go...the Stretford end turned big time on him today.....got dogs abuse and rightly so

Couple of lvg out and goodbye banners....we will see "

Agreed. The camera's caught him looking up towards the Stretford End as he walked off and he looked genuinely shocked at the abuse he was gettin. Reminded me of a Kevin Keegan moment when he was walking off and getting abuse from England supporters.

I am not sure that Mourinho is the man for United though.

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

"Slightly off subject but shouldn't clubs start sacking players......... I mean if didnt do anything at work or perform then I wouldn't last long, not my line manager getting the sack....... The players need bringing into line too!!!! "

Sack four or five players and you payout four or five severance packages with no guarantee that anything will change. Sack the Manager, pay out one severance package in the knowledge that the players will respond to a different Manager in a different way albeit 50/50 chance good or bad.

over a year ago

"Think its the perfect switch, Van Gaal's style of play would be perfect for Chelsea "boring but effective" and Mourinho's Attacking style for Man Utd but could Mourinho handle the pressure? His all fun & games when his winning but over the last few weeks his lost the plot when things ain't going so well.

"

Prior to the slump in form this season Chelsea were arguably the best attacking team last season.

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

"Think its the perfect switch, Van Gaal's style of play would be perfect for Chelsea "boring but effective" and Mourinho's Attacking style for Man Utd but could Mourinho handle the pressure? His all fun & games when his winning but over the last few weeks his lost the plot when things ain't going so well.

Prior to the slump in form this season Chelsea were arguably the best attacking team last season. "

Parking the bus is a common tactic in all of Mourinho's teams. Parking the bus is not attacking football.

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

Sack Giggs the pow face twat

over a year ago

"Slightly off subject but shouldn't clubs start sacking players......... I mean if didnt do anything at work or perform then I wouldn't last long, not my line manager getting the sack....... The players need bringing into line too!!!!

Sack four or five players and you payout four or five severance packages with no guarantee that anything will change. Sack the Manager, pay out one severance package in the knowledge that the players will respond to a different Manager in a different way albeit 50/50 chance good or bad."

Who said anything about severance pay....... Contracts need to have a performance clause..... Don't do ya job, don't get paid....... It's quite simple really

over a year ago

Moriniho is not a utd manager, he comes with way to much baggage, I think that's why they didn't go for him originally!.

I don't think lvg is doing a great job but he's not exactly failing, were only a few points behind city!

Utds biggest problems this year is scoring goals, we've just not got anyone of that van nistelrooy calibre and its telling!

Lvg is off in a year and half anyhow, just let him see it out!

over a year ago

would love Mourhino to be the boss of me so damn fiest and sexy as

tho in my opinion i dnt think that hes quite good enough to coach Man u

and besides Chelsea will want him back

over a year ago

Prior to the slump in form this season Chelsea were arguably the best attacking team last season. "

Isn't he known for parking the bus?

over a year ago

Prior to the slump in form this season Chelsea were arguably the best attacking team last season.

Parking the bus is a common tactic in all of Mourinho's teams. Parking the bus is not attacking football."

Parking the bus is a tactic used by all premier league managers, it's just some teams do it a lot better then others. Either way Mourinho's team win lose or draw were a lot more entertaining to watch then LVG teams.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/12/15 12:04:51]

over a year ago

Isn't he known for parking the bus? "

I'm not sure is he? I would have thought Pulis was more parking the bus, someone who does it season in season out settles for mid table security. Chelsea have always (under Mourinho) been a force in the premier league, Europe, Domestic cups hence not even the Chelsea fans wanting him gone.

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

But the good news is that Watford are giving the Scouse a footballing lesson today. That should wipe the silly grin off Klopps mush.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I've only heard of Moooreeenio ..... no others

By *isexmistressWoman
over a year ago

Prestwich

"I want him to go but I'd prefer pep over Jose "

over a year ago

"But the good news is that Watford are giving the Scouse a footballing lesson today. That should wipe the silly grin off Klopps mush."

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

"But the good news is that Watford are giving the Scouse a footballing lesson today. That should wipe the silly grin off Klopps mush."

The kopites I know didn't take it well when I started laughing at them lol

over a year ago

Lol we could add Klopp into the mix now.

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

Ok. Football. It's fixed. It's predictable. And it's a big money making exercise now. But nevertheless here's some advice for any Man Utd fans out there. If you fancy going somewhere exotic next year you can't beat The Canaries.

Thanks

Post new Message to Thread