Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

how close to home would u play?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

would you fuck your neighbours? Some pies could hear the phone going off, and have you ever meet a neighbour or someone you know in a club etc, i was in a club playing with a girl in a group and a lad tapped me on the shoulder asking, didnt you used 2be in b company in the army? Had a laff at that , small world !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would avoid anyone from the same town as me.

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

Not next door neighbours. But in my town - yes.

over a year ago

can't see why it should be such of a problem if you live in a big town like me not sure i could meet someone who lived in the same street as me,plus with price of pertol nowdays it might be best to go a bit more localish.

over a year ago

I play in mine as a bit cold for out doors fun yet

over a year ago

met a lad then went to watch hubby at fotty and he was on his team lol made me laff the poor lad looked shocked prob coz his wife was there 2 lol

By *adcowWoman
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

same street no but a few over - why not lol save on petrol just walk

By *ighnboxCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

We have had people from our village contact us not knowing we were from the same village. In fact there are two profiles on the site now from people from our village lol.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

How close is too close? I mean I always say to people feel free to pop in for a cuppa anytime I am free but I realise my circumstances are different to others

over a year ago

did he score off the pitch then? And was his wife aware he,d been playing away ?

over a year ago

Twice within a three mile radius.

over a year ago

If they were my next door neighbour it would be a bonus!

It does not matter to me how close they are.

over a year ago

ive had similar experience , people in small village near to me where i drink knew each other for ages so obviously kept stumm about it, but had good laff n kept it quiet

over a year ago

And I tend to avoid playing with anyone close to my work address, which is 16miles from home.

over a year ago

I don't play with anyone in same town as me. So not within 2-3 mile's of me.

Katie

over a year ago

Discretion and trust are two virtues we seek in playmates...if we found them locally it t`wud be a bonus really ....might have to make the boundaries clearier tho...

That said we`re friendly with a couple who live 50 miles away, really click and enjoy their company and conversation, s`well as filthy playmates ...if they wanted to pop in for a cuppa or a chinwag, we wouldn`t mind at all.....but distance prevents that ....

over a year ago

I dont have a problem playing with people close to home.

As long as the boundries are understood, no coming to my door unannounced.

over a year ago

Not within a 10 mile radius, don't like coming face to face with playmates in my everyday life, as my son is normally with me when I go out

By *umcoveredpussyCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

claire met a male 6 doors away when we was in our old house

over a year ago

I dont live in Torbay, and rarely tell people where im from unless im gonna meet them

I dont like playing too close to home

By *eighleedsMan
over a year ago

leeds

not a neighbour, but my high school history teacher in a fetish club

she was that one teacher every male wanted, every female wanted to be.

we never played, but did talk,

over a year ago

We've met people five doors from us at a party,we had no idea they were so close and another couple three streets over.It doesn't bother us as we are all doing the same thing.

By *ucker4AGusherMan
over a year ago

sunshine coast

never on my doorstep is my rule, but do break it time to time, found an old friend on here who lives around the corner

over a year ago

"would you fuck your neighbours? Some pies could hear the phone going off, and have you ever meet a neighbour or someone you know in a club etc, i was in a club playing with a girl in a group and a lad tapped me on the shoulder asking, didnt you used 2be in b company in the army? Had a laff at that , small world ! "

We prefer at least 10 miles away just in case we don't get on with someone. Then you dont bump into them in every day life.

By *unterslickCouple
over a year ago

tullamore

lol,some great replies,yes we play on our doorstep,,a few couples and single ladies we hav met are literally 5 mins from us,and also met and old school friend,no shocks from her either,she just said,i always knew there was something kinky about you,lol

over a year ago

When I first started swinging I promised I wouldn't play close to home.. Only one person I meet is in the same town but the rules have been relaxed and I can now.

over a year ago

I say local, but London is a big place. One of my playmates was so local we took the same train to work and we've bumped into each other in Sainsbury's.

He know's where to sit on the train so I can sit next to him and tease him on our journey in...we never speak. In Sainsbury's you'd think we'd never met. We'd both be on our own, but we're not playing. Nothing has ever been said, but we know where the boundaries are and we've respected them during the three years we've played together.

Sadly, he moved a little further out, but he still passes my way, and will always say he'll be in the area, am I free. It would never cross his mind to just turn up.

All my meets take place in my home at some point, and in the time I've been swinging not once has anyone overstepped any boundaries, so distance will never be a problem for me.

over a year ago

We've a rule of not playing in the same city......

Problem we had was we met a cpl 2 years ago and we had fun etc then their marrige broke up (through no fault of ours) ..

She had been playing away and saying she was at ours for a cuppa....Anyway all hell broke loose and the hubby got it into his head that me and his mrs were having a lesbian affair not the case at all.

Anyway he decided to tell the locals in the pub he drank in...who knew us...who knew my family...you all getting the picture

Was an awful time for us and we ended up moving town.To this day i am worried we will meet him again if ever we out in town.

we only ever met them as a cpl and she was never round at ours when she said she was....

It spoiled it all for us and now we tend to travel for meets rather than at home. We would love to be able to pick up the phone and arrange a meet with cpl or single male in our area but we just done have the confidence that it wont happen again

over a year ago

I wouldn't mind how close someone was. If they are going to cause problems at some time 100meters or 10 miles isn't going to make a lot of difference.

But if you pick well your not going to have problems or i hope not.

over a year ago

"I wouldn't mind how close someone was. If they are going to cause problems at some time 100meters or 10 miles isn't going to make a lot of difference.

But if you pick well your not going to have problems or i hope not."

*Nods in agreement*

As I've said makes no odds to me. Blimey, I've been up a mountain in Cuba and bumped into a neighbour. I've been having lunch in the harbour in Kos and got talking to a woman at the next table who when she asked us where we were from and we said, a part of London most people hadn't heard off Nunhead, she said, I know Nunhead, I used to live near Ayres the bakers, which was around the corner from us.

So you could play with someone from one end of the country, pop into your local and there they are, visiting relatives in the area!

over a year ago

"I wouldn't mind how close someone was. If they are going to cause problems at some time 100meters or 10 miles isn't going to make a lot of difference.

But if you pick well your not going to have problems or i hope not."

I, Katie picked the cpl and has social meet twice with them The four of us got on brilliant and their feedback excellent....and according to their feedback we had picked well.

They had marital problems that we were not aware of (non of our business)we got dragged into it thanks to her lying about her whereabouts.

We did all we could with regards sussing them out b4 actually playing with them......

With regards 10 meters or 10 miles???? Lot less of a chance they are gonna hunt you down if meeting 100 miles away lol

over a year ago

we've got public jobs that involve working with kids sometimes and not everyone understands this lifestyle, so we chose to play at least 10 miles away from home x

over a year ago

we've got public jobs that involve working with kids sometimes and not everyone understands this lifestyle, so we chose to play at least 10 miles away from home x

over a year ago

Was at a neighbours party last summer and as his wife to be was dishing out their forthcoming wedding invitations to us all in one hand, he was pouring me a drink to the other and whispered if I ever fancied being his last fling before the big day I only had to wave over the fence..... WAY too close to home!!!

over a year ago

Wouldn't do it in the village I live in, too small. But if I lived in the city again, then probably yes.

over a year ago

i would fuck my neighbour

over a year ago

id fuck my neighbour,,,but hes gay.lol

By *inktherapyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

I'd rather not within the ssame school catchment area but most are within the same town - no problem

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

I have gone past people I've met locally in public when (they or I) are with perceived vanilla (non-swingers) and we just give each other an acknowledging yet discrete "nod".

Does it deter me being so close? I can only speak for myself.. being local has its advantages

By *-and-KCouple
over a year ago

Back of Beyond

We've met at a couples house a mile just a mile from ours. We also met a couple who lived just a hundred yards from the first couple at a party, 70 miles away!

Neither of them realised they lived so close and had never met!

over a year ago

i dont like to but i have... got on a bus once the next stop someone got on that i had met up with .... and then there is me in the back hindin

over a year ago

I've had a fling with a Neighbour it was not planned it just happened honest Guv

over a year ago

if they are worth meeting it does not matter really.

over a year ago

nobody else's business.

over a year ago

if someone lived close enough to me that there was a possability that i could bump into them in the streets/shopping then i wont meet them

I dont want to see people ive met off here in my every day life

over a year ago

"I dont have a problem playing with people close to home.

As long as the boundries are understood, no coming to my door unannounced."

Same as us,we dont have a problem meeting local people x

By *appyfuckerMan
over a year ago

in a happy place north wales coast

next door would ok save alot of time / sitters umm got me wondering now

By *inky24big35Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

i wudnt be bothered if it was next door but it wud be abit weird lol

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"i wudnt be bothered if it was next door but it wud be abit weird lol"

Is Wycombe far enough?

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

The house opposite.

over a year ago

well we live on a small island so have no choice really lol.

met few nice couple and met some that are bit weird.

met one guy and M moved jobs and it seemed they now work in same building. see each other every lunch. thats arkward haha

we are quite young too so not many couples or females our ages so do find it hard to find fun on island.

any fems or cpls popping over give us shout.

over a year ago

Next doors cat if it would stay still long enough lol

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

Not quite next door! We some sexy playmates about 3/4 of a mile away. If we met them in the street we would say Hi, but neither of us are going to start swinging in the street!

I wouldn't swing with my neighbours, no really! You haven't seen em!!!

Post new Message to Thread