Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Reasons for being blocked?!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm gobsmacked. Blocked for eating blue cheese?

What's the silliest reason you've been blocked for?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

No idea!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Probably asking a question

over a year ago

Lol, thought this was to do with me then, i've literally just had a message on whatsapp asking why i blocked someone.

It was coz he was boring the shit out of me with his sex chat...

Idk why i'm blocked or who blocked me even.

over a year ago

For taking too much time replying to texts

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

I would not have any idea ... people do it without any reason, although I have been lambasted in public on the forums for blocking other people ... they found out when they tried to send me a pm. Pre-emptive on my part because I kinds suspected I would get a nasty message. I would say I have probably been blocked for the same, although my banter is for the forums, and never rude in pms

over a year ago

too many cock pics.... as IF

over a year ago

Don't no really a few have and never spoken to them .so blocked them

over a year ago

To be fair, that sounds like exactly the kind of reason I'd block someone too OP.

over a year ago

I don't really know who has us blocked, so I don't know the reasons. Someone who has blocked us could tell us a silly reason for it, I suppose

-Courtney

over a year ago

I got booked after I met a woman in a hotel that she was paying for, she got upset when I told her to order an Indian takeaway and suggested she got her fitter sister to come over so I could shag them both once match of the day was finished.

Honestly, some people.

Disclaimer - the truth has no bearing on the above post, it was posted for mirth reasons only.

over a year ago

For saying that i wanted to make love to a woman while dressed as a nappy wearing Oompa Loompa, some people are so small minded

over a year ago

"I don't really know who has us blocked, so I don't know the reasons. Someone who has blocked us could tell us a silly reason for it, I suppose

-Courtney"

You blocked me and we have never spoken .

over a year ago

It takes a lot for me to block someone, but when I do it's usually because they're rude or because I suspect they're a fella pretending to be a female. It's usually the latter.

over a year ago

we send our face pics and have been blocked - we do look ok in real life - honest

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Who cares?

over a year ago

"I don't really know who has us blocked, so I don't know the reasons. Someone who has blocked us could tell us a silly reason for it, I suppose

-Courtney

You blocked me and we have never spoken . "

I didn't know we blocked you We don't block anyone. Must have been a slip. huh. Fixed

-Courtney

over a year ago

-Courtney

You blocked me and we have never spoken .

I didn't know we blocked you We don't block anyone. Must have been a slip. huh. Fixed

-Courtney"

Lol

over a year ago

I block people for not reading my profile, or still winking despite clearly not being what I specify I'm looking for. I find that very disrespectful and it pisses me off greatly.

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"I'm gobsmacked. Blocked for eating blue cheese?

What's the silliest reason you've been blocked for?"

I only block when folks say they eat blue waffle..

By *hloversCouple
over a year ago

Merseyside & Isle of Man

We met a couple for a social 2 months ago and got on really well so we invited them to our party which we hosted last night.

The invite was sent out around 2 weeks ago and having not had a reply we sent a second message last weekend asking if they were interested or not.

They accused us of harassing them and threatened to report us to admin then blocked us before we could ask what their problem with us was!!!!!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"We met a couple for a social 2 months ago and got on really well so we invited them to our party which we hosted last night.

The invite was sent out around 2 weeks ago and having not had a reply we sent a second message last weekend asking if they were interested or not.

They accused us of harassing them and threatened to report us to admin then blocked us before we could ask what their problem with us was!!!!!"

Haha that's why this place makes me laugh so much! So many facets of social behaviours - or unsocial, rather....

over a year ago

"Who cares?"

Me! Blue cheese?!

over a year ago

"We met a couple for a social 2 months ago and got on really well so we invited them to our party which we hosted last night.

They accused us of harassing them and threatened to report us to admin then blocked us before we could ask what their problem with us was!!!!!"

It's sometimes happens somebody thought I was a man and I had to prove I was female .Thought it was funny but somebody must of reported me .Nevermind

over a year ago

aww thats what you get for being nice - we met you at the unit - no harassment at all

over a year ago

"To be fair, that sounds like exactly the kind of reason I'd block someone too OP."

That's why me and you could never be friends...

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I block men who are complete and total wank stains.

over a year ago

"I block people for not reading my profile, or still winking despite clearly not being what I specify I'm looking for. I find that very disrespectful and it pisses me off greatly."

I get blokes wink me. I'll wink back as I think a wink deserves a wink (ok maybe I'm sending the wrong signals! Ha) but most of the time we'll have a brief pleasant chat then go our separate ways. No funny business, I just refuse to let it wind me up. Makes (for me anyway) my experience on here much less stressful and enjoyable.

I tend not to block first, I'll only counterblock if I see that they've blocked me

over a year ago

"I block men who are complete and total wank stains. "

do you know i just had to check....

By *accaMan
over a year ago

leicester

Blocked because I didn't respond fast enough after she sent a few face pics.. Then unblocked me to ask if I was free for a few hours, said no and was blocked again lol... Crazy world

By *he Gentleman CallerMan
over a year ago

Southampton

It's usually a mystery - they don't tell you do they?? lol

over a year ago

"To be fair, that sounds like exactly the kind of reason I'd block someone too OP.

That's why me and you could never be friends... "

it's my big regret on Fab Jenni

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Who cares?"

this..

over a year ago

I block only if not interested and they keep messaging me .Most of the time I have all filters on and only chat to friends .

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I block men who are complete and total wank stains.

do you know i just had to check...."

Check again....

By *ll 4 herCouple
over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

"I block people for not reading my profile, or still winking despite clearly not being what I specify I'm looking for. I find that very disrespectful and it pisses me off greatly."

same here incredibly dumb especially when the message says something along the lines "would love to get to know you better " then we read their profile and they in no way match our preference.

Always makes us think "reading the profile would be a good start

" OK rant over

over a year ago

I've picked up quite a few blocks from the forum under the guise of "oh you aren't someone we would want to meet so blocked you" it's like hello I'm in South Wales looking for men, men that are good looking, tall with a massive dick and set of balls, trust me you wouldn't be someone I'm looking to meet, rather someone say I blocked you cos you're an absolute cunt!

over a year ago

"I block men who are complete and total wank stains. "

But not the female complete and total wank stains?

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I have no idea if or why I'm blocked... It's not something I worry over

By *lassyandadventurousMan
over a year ago

England and Wales

Blocked because I lived very close to a certain couple

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I block men who are complete and total wank stains.

But not the female complete and total wank stains? "

No, they have nicer bodies

over a year ago

"I have no idea if or why I'm blocked... It's not something I worry over "

Who said that?

...I've blocked people in chat for having bright yellow font, which is brighter than the sun, when chatting. All manner of reasons. Not all are cunts :D

over a year ago

I block loads. If I do a local search, the 1s I'm not interested in I block, means they can't contact in future, as I already know I'm not interested. I also block if I get mail where they haven't bothered to read profile or ignored it, or if I say no thanks and then get abuse or 'why not?'

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"For taking too much time replying to texts "

I can imagine the same with me. I don't do that immediacy that some jerks today seem to expect.

In general I really don't notice, except if I hacked off a friend somehow. Potential very casual shag - never.

over a year ago

No idea as to why I have been blocked in the past but the way I look at it is their loss not wanting to get to know me

over a year ago

"Who cares?

Me! Blue cheese?! "

I'd find you more weird if you DIDN'T eat blue cheese.

Mmmm st augur

By *ig1gaz1Man
over a year ago

bradford

no idea as ive never given a reason to be blocked in the first place

if they block by there choice I really havent lost anything

over a year ago

"Who cares?

Me! Blue cheese?!

Mmmm st augur "

i hate bad mouldy cheeses but id never hold it against you - not a blockable offence

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Sometimes a "no thanks" results in a torrent of abuse and then a block

I now generally save on typing "no thanks" and just block instead

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

Usually I guess for calling people out. Don't care, doesn't bother me if people don't like me! It's only the people I like i'm concerned about...and none of them have ever blocked me!

over a year ago

"Who cares?

Me! Blue cheese?!

Mmmm st augur "

The perfect gentleman...

over a year ago

Cause I wouldn't add them to my freind list I'd never met them so said no

My freind list is for peeps I've met only X

By *lashheartMan
over a year ago

shrewsbury

I'm pretty sure I was blocked for falling asleep during a chat in the early hours

over a year ago

"I block people for not reading my profile, or still winking despite clearly not being what I specify I'm looking for. I find that very disrespectful and it pisses me off greatly.

same here incredibly dumb especially when the message says something along the lines "would love to get to know you better " then we read their profile and they in no way match our preference.

" OK rant over "

Guys tend to be the very worst for this, making me wonder if there's an overall preponderance of male chancers, or if they really are THAT stupid.

Couples can be bad too though.

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Normally never get told why we have been blocked but one couple sent us a message whilst we were online having an email chat with another couple. Because we did not read or respond within 5 mins they send us a second message telling us we were timewasters and blocked us.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"Usually I guess for calling people out. Don't care, doesn't bother me if people don't like me! It's only the people I like i'm concerned about...and none of them have ever blocked me! "

Calling people out? For a fight?

over a year ago

We've been blocked by people we've bever chatted to! I do wonder why but we will never know x

By *XnaughtyandniceXxCouple
over a year ago

Derby

We couldnt care less who has blocked us, and have no idea if anyone has, but our block list grows quickly every day, its always single males, reasons are obvious but the top ones

1) "im near you now, wanna meet?"

2) txt tlk

3) shadow profile pic

4) not read our profile

5) friend request when weve never met

6) one liners

7) Talking like your doing us a favour letting us shag you!!

over a year ago

I've no idea, I respect people's _iews and if they've blocked me then fair play, dgaf tbh!!

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

"Usually I guess for calling people out. Don't care, doesn't bother me if people don't like me! It's only the people I like i'm concerned about...and none of them have ever blocked me!

Calling people out? For a fight?"

Umm no i'm a lover not a fighter. I meant for pointing out why I think people's _iews are a load of poppycock. This is what I imagine anyway, but like most people here I don't usually find out why I'm blocked. Nor does it bother me.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I'm blocked by a couple of females formites that as far as I'm aware I've never had any contact with. It used to baffles me at times but I get that probably 95% of single bloke on here are compleat tossers. I guess it grinds me being tard with the same brush but I've stopped worrying about it. The best bit is though I very very rarely will even make the 1st contact with any female on here. I can think of 1 I did do and I'm glad I did we are now firm friends on an off here so much so sex is completely off the cards for fear of spoiling our friendship. Having said that I use this site in a very different way to most blokes. I'm a formite and couldn't give a toss if I meet or not if I do bonus if not who cares.

over a year ago

Saying we dont drink

By *emini1637Woman
over a year ago

Warwickshire

I was blocked for not answering someone's message quick enough

over a year ago

"I was blocked for not answering someone's message quick enough "

Same here

Even had a message to tell us how rude we were and they were blocking us.....felt like a knife in the heart

over a year ago

I don't know if I have been blocked never noticed...if I have then I probably don't care why though

By *kindofmagicXXXMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Been blocked for no apparent reason a few times. Even after a polite introductory message. Each to their own.

over a year ago

They accused us of harassing them and threatened to report us to admin then blocked us before we could ask what their problem with us was!!!!!

aww thats what you get for being nice - we met you at the unit - no harassment at all "

Yea but if it were a single man sending the message he would be told,no answer means not interested

over a year ago

U.g.l.y I ain't got no alibi am ugly

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

We've been blocked for being time wasters....and that was by a guy we actually played with in a club and were chatting to afterwards....couldn't quite work that one out?

By *moothies.Couple
over a year ago

Woodthorpe

Not replying immediately

over a year ago

Happens all the time to me..

The quote I get and read so often in similar posts....'It's in the rules...If someone doesn't reply they're not interested.' I just see it as polite to follow up...so often read of women just block deleting messages as they can't be bothered to read them so I will remessage a week or two later politely.

I block as a filtering system...A group block system would be fantastic addition on here.

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

Blocked for being deaf! That really hurt x

over a year ago

"I block people for not reading my profile, or still winking despite clearly not being what I specify I'm looking for. I find that very disrespectful and it pisses me off greatly.

" OK rant over

Guys tend to be the very worst for this, making me wonder if there's an overall preponderance of male chancers, or if they really are THAT stupid.

Couples can be bad too though."

I've mostly couples blocked. Can't seem to read my profile.

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Getting blocked by strangers is bad enough, but when even your own family blocks you it can really hurt

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

I have blocked single guys who have fabbed my photos clearly perving rather than reading profile

Blocked the odd female that I may know from somewhere else and I didn't like her then so block

I don't tend to block that often

over a year ago

"Getting blocked by strangers is bad enough, but when even your own family blocks you it can really hurt "

To be honest if I saw family in here I think I might block too. Nothing against them of course but I wouldn't want to see them up to all sorts with all their bits hanging out in their pics and vice versa!

" I have blocked single guys who have fabbed my photos clearly perving rather than reading profile

Blocked the odd female that I may know from somewhere else and I didn't like her then so block

I don't tend to block that often "

Obviously it's everyone's own prerogative who to block and how to run their own account but if anyone Fabs one my pics (male / female / TV/TS etc) I'm not going to block them personally (unless they started harassing or stalking me) - I just see it as a little compliment and move on

over a year ago

I got a couple of pics fabbed so I messaged them to say thanks. She then said 'I'd like to be bouncing up and down on your cock'. I tried to reply but she'd blocked me! Some odd folk about.

over a year ago

"I block loads. If I do a local search, the 1s I'm not interested in I block, means they can't contact in future, as I already know I'm not interested. I also block if I get mail where they haven't bothered to read profile or ignored it, or if I say no thanks and then get abuse or 'why not?'"
I had that loads got called nasty names too all because I said he wasn't for me n he blocked me so I made a quick new account and gave him a piece of my mind n blocked him and I deleted the other account lol

By *ones_BoothCouple
over a year ago

Solihull

No idea, was blocked, couldnt ask x

over a year ago

No idea and tbh don't really care they are just names on a website.I concentrate on other stuff like perving

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman
over a year ago

Burbage

"Lol, thought this was to do with me then, i've literally just had a message on whatsapp asking why i blocked someone.

It was coz he was boring the shit out of me with his sex chat...

Idk why i'm blocked or who blocked me even."

So agree there, sex talk is boring as fuck lol

over a year ago

I've been blocked for not being what they're looking for I think, I'm never nasty or abusive so can't be that?

over a year ago

That is bizarre

I've been blocked, but I don't know why

By *iss InnocenceWoman
over a year ago

Coventry/Bristol

I had ppl wink me then blocked me

Been block cause I can't meet on wkends or evenings

Been block by a couple cause I already had a meet wiv someone and couldn't meet

Been block cause am not meeting single men at the moment, even tho I told him that in my 1st message bck to him and a month later he block me calling me a fake cause I wouldn't meet him

over a year ago

For not saying hello when my phone has kept me online but I'm not.

over a year ago

I only ever block someone if they are being rude or nasty to me

It only seems to be single men on my block list

over a year ago

"I only ever block someone if they are being rude or nasty to me

It only seems to be single men on my block list "

I have a lot of women and couples on my block list for the very reason you have blocked single men, unprovoked abuse mainly has been the reason.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

good lord, the second I give the people who have blocked me a nano second of thought.....

good lord, I just have...

dam, dam dam........

over a year ago

"good lord, the second I give the people who have blocked me a nano second of thought.....

dam, dam dam........"

I didn't .....

Or did I ?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"good lord, the second I give the people who have blocked me a nano second of thought.....

dam, dam dam........

I didn't .....

Or did I ?

"

I am still kicking myself

over a year ago

Being a single man

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

"Blocked for being deaf! That really hurt x"

Yeah that's pretty mean. But at least you know they weren't worth your time! X

over a year ago

Lack of fluid I find. Plenty of water usually does the trick.

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

No one should and doesn't have to give a reason for why they use the block tool, as it is just that, a tool.

over a year ago

How about having a long planned and discussed social meet cancelled and then being blocked by person A for having a social meet with person B, because A doesn't like B?

And then a social meet with person C cancelled and blocked because she's a friend of person A and what she does, C does.

Is that the kind of thing you mean?

Nope, never happened to me.

over a year ago

I'm surprised when I'm not blocked sometimes!

However what happens is you get de-friended cos you met someone they didn't like, or hurt their feelings or something. They won't answer messages to iron it out...but still insist on displaying your verification??????

over a year ago

Asking someone if they'd had a good birthday? That's after being told it was their birthday....dodged a bullet there!

By *educedWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

[Removed by poster at 19/12/15 14:35:57]

over a year ago

"I'm surprised when I'm not blocked sometimes!

However what happens is you get de-friended cos you met someone they didn't like, or hurt their feelings or something. They won't answer messages to iron it out...but still insist on displaying your verification?????? "

If you block them they won't be able to display your veri.

over a year ago

No ones ever said right I'm blocking you because ........

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

it's a blessing

over a year ago

How about having a long planned and discussed social meet cancelled and then being blocked by person A for having a social meet with person B, because A doesn't like B?

And then a social meet with person C cancelled and blocked because she's a friend of person A and what she does, C does.

"

I can see your pants on fire from here!

over a year ago

"For taking too much time replying to texts "

ooh I had one of those!! Single guy blocked me but sent a message first to tell me I was ignorant for not answering right away.

over a year ago

"

I bet you were glad

over a year ago

Just for 'being' ...

By *estsideukMan
over a year ago

Hatfield area

It would seem I get blocked for responding to their winks!

By *erfectman122Man
over a year ago

from somewhere nice

No explanation just blocked

over a year ago

I can see your pants on fire from here! "

Whistles innocently.

over a year ago

I bet you were glad "

Two bullets dodged as far as I'm concerned.

They may take a similar _iew of course.

over a year ago

"I got booked after I met a woman in a hotel that she was paying for, she got upset when I told her to order an Indian takeaway and suggested she got her fitter sister to come over so I could shag them both once match of the day was finished.

Honestly, some people.

. "

I was good to go with most of it - but I can't stand my fucking sister!

over a year ago

I'd guess they didn't really want to come to your party but couldn't think of an excuse to tell you they'd changed their minds etc

over a year ago

Largely because I can be seen as obnoxious I guess

Usually forumites that block me seeing as I don't message anyone so would be under most peoples radar

Only 3 on my list - all for continued mithering when I made it quite obvious I wasn't interested

By *ilk_TrayMan
over a year ago

Hampshire

For being too "straight"

Post new Message to Thread