Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sausage mash and gravy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How to make perfect mash, sausage and onion gravy?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

add butter and milk to the potatoes, not sure about the other stuff, usually get my oldest son to make the gravy and he doe a good job of it.

over a year ago

"add butter and milk to the potatoes, not sure about the other stuff, usually get my oldest son to make the gravy and he doe a good job of it."
im thinking oven bake the sausage with onion and garlic and use the juice and onions as a base for the gravy

over a year ago

"add butter and milk to the potatoes, not sure about the other stuff, usually get my oldest son to make the gravy and he doe a good job of it.

im thinking oven bake the sausage with onion and garlic and use the juice and onions as a base for the gravy"

adding garlic sound good, never thought of that. can i come round for tea?

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

The thing with mash is you have to over cook the potatoes and then - the key - is to whip it in the pan with a spatula

over a year ago

"add butter and milk to the potatoes, not sure about the other stuff, usually get my oldest son to make the gravy and he doe a good job of it.

im thinking oven bake the sausage with onion and garlic and use the juice and onions as a base for the gravy

adding garlic sound good, never thought of that. can i come round for tea? "

you are very welcome, are you any good at washing up?

over a year ago

I brown the sausages add a half a onion then add gravy, mashed potatoes with butter and milk

over a year ago

"The thing with mash is you have to over cook the potatoes and then - the key - is to whip it in the pan with a spatula "
yeah I should just get on with it

over a year ago

adding garlic sound good, never thought of that. can i come round for tea? you are very welcome, are you any good at washing up?"

I have qualifications in washing up, part of my catering NVQ lmao.

over a year ago

adding garlic sound good, never thought of that. can i come round for tea? you are very welcome, are you any good at washing up?

I have qualifications in washing up, part of my catering NVQ lmao."

perfect

over a year ago

adding garlic sound good, never thought of that. can i come round for tea? you are very welcome, are you any good at washing up?

I have qualifications in washing up, part of my catering NVQ lmao. perfect"

haha, pretty crap qualification to have when you look at all the jobs i'm qualified for.

over a year ago

My special way of doing it is:

Ask a woman nicely wearing my cheeky innocent face

over a year ago

I'm now hungry

What sort of sausages ?

Post new Message to Thread