Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

face pics

Jump to newest

By *antasticMrFucks OP   Man
over a year ago

Taunton

Why is it OK to ask for a face pic straight off the bat if they don't have the same. The only reason I don't have one on profile is people I know might see me. It's not very professional if it creams I to my work life ? I'm happy to give face pics but not to people i potentially know or work with ???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

So don't message anyone with 20 miles

By *antasticMrFucks OP   Man
over a year ago

Taunton

Yeah I guess

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

If you don't want to share, then don't share.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Why is it OK to ask for a face pic straight off the bat if they don't have the same. The only reason I don't have one on profile is people I know might see me. It's not very professional if it creams I to my work life ? I'm happy to give face pics but not to people i potentially know or work with ??? "

Rule 1 of life and swinging is only do what is right for you in the small matters.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"

Rule 1 of life and swinging is only do what is right for you in the small matters."

Perfect

over a year ago

Because women call the shots here as they know someone will meet them with no pics lol.

over a year ago

"Because women call the shots here as they know someone will meet them with no pics lol."

I met a guy today i hadn't seen before lol.

I think it's almost a given that women won't chat to you without seeing your face first, but they think most men will chat to anyone or at least be interested in them like Shag says.

You don't have to send anyone anything.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

They may ask, but you don't need to comply

over a year ago

"They may ask, but you don't need to comply "

it's a supply and demand thing. Women can ask because if you don't comply then there's someone else right behind you in the queue who will - of course it's up to you if you want to play along or not!

over a year ago

"Because women call the shots here as they know someone will meet them with no pics lol.

I think it's almost a given that women won't chat to you without seeing your face first, but they think most men will chat to anyone or at least be interested in them like Shag says.

You don't have to send anyone anything."

lol nice one, you must of had some fun today there.

over a year ago

"Because women call the shots here as they know someone will meet them with no pics lol.

lol nice one, you must of had some fun today there."

I did have fun thanks Shag. I'd met the other guy before and just trusted i'd fancy his mate too. It went well.

No BBQs involved though haha.

By *teph-SammieCouple (FF)
over a year ago

just visiting :)

actually bit of a tough one this...

Its always easier to arrange to meet someone closer but this then risk's someone knowing you on here....

over a year ago

I did have fun thanks Shag. I'd met the other guy before and just trusted i'd fancy his mate too. It went well.

No BBQs involved though haha."

That is good as yeah hard to know before you meet the other one, with no bbq means as well, less mess with the ketchup on the hot dogs lol

over a year ago

That is good as yeah hard to know before you meet the other one, with no bbq means as well, less mess with the ketchup on the hot dogs lol "

haha i'm can't even reply now, coz my reply will be very naughty now you've mentioned mess and hotdogs...

over a year ago

"Why is it OK to ask for a face pic straight off the bat if they don't have the same. The only reason I don't have one on profile is people I know might see me. It's not very professional if it creams I to my work life ? I'm happy to give face pics but not to people i potentially know or work with ??? "

you seen to have gangreen in your arm

over a year ago

That is good as yeah hard to know before you meet the other one, with no bbq means as well, less mess with the ketchup on the hot dogs lol

haha i'm can't even reply now, coz my reply will be very naughty now you've mentioned mess and hotdogs... "

Yes it would be abit naughty by now as hotdogs could be chewy, if it is a brakwurst

over a year ago

You don't have to send yours but then you may not get anything in return

Someone has to go first and if you hit a stalemate everytime then it's going to take ages to move to the next stage

By *uds1Couple
over a year ago

lanark

we show if asked

Post new Message to Thread