Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Women and sexuality

Jump to newest

By *ty31 OP   Man
over a year ago

NW London

Browsing through female profiles I have noticed that there are a lot of ladies who won't meet guys who are verified by other men or TV. As a straight guy I am interested to know why this is, it just seems a touch odd as a lot of women have gay friends and are generally not homophobic.

The only things I could think of are that women see bi men as being less manly or maybe there is still some stigma that homosexual encounters are more likely to be unprotected.

Anyway I'd love to hear the forums wise and enlightened(???) views on the topic. Also I'd like to know who some of the bi lads feel about being rejected on the basis of sexual orientation.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Browsing through female profiles I have noticed that there are a lot of ladies who won't meet guys who are verified by other men or TV. As a straight guy I am interested to know why this is, it just seems a touch odd as a lot of women have gay friends and are generally not homophobic.

The only things I could think of are that women see bi men as being less manly or maybe there is still some stigma that homosexual encounters are more likely to be unprotected.

Anyway I'd love to hear the forums wise and enlightened(???) views on the topic. Also I'd like to know who some of the bi lads feel about being rejected on the basis of sexual orientation."

And there are many ladies and couples who will only meet bi people (and it is quite amazing how many "straight" men suddenly turn bi when they are told it is a requirement of meeting).

I am not sure that there is a one-size suits all answer to your question. Some may consider the risks to be higher. Some may perceive bi folk as less manly. Some may just not find the idea of bi activity as erotic or attractive.

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

I hadn't noticed tbh; my inbox is full of tits

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I don't play with bi men... the thought of 2 men together leaves me cold... and knowing that is what they enjoy its something I have no interest in. I have met bi guys socially and have gay friends, but I choose not to play with them for the reasons stated.

And yes, maybe hypocritical as I am bi.

Post new Message to Thread