Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Rejecting photos

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Once again fab rejecting photos because I'm not in the photos. One is a full view of me and a lady in 69 position, in monochrome too so you cant say you missed the black lad. And the other is me between her legs and you can see me from halfway up my back all the way to the head. Are the people who approve photos on drugs now or should we book an appointment to specsavers? Utter bullshit...

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Stick with sweets.

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Although OP, the few photos you have are very good although may I ask - for the last photo - do you have a removable head?

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your second one I had to look closer at. Probably too much filtering

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Your second one I had to look closer at. Probably too much filtering"

I doubt it was anything to do with the filtering. I used the minimum touch with no contrasts at all. It's just someone playing some stupid game coz the reason is the stupidest reason of all

Reply privately

over a year ago

Chill out, its only Fab!

Reply privately

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

Try again, if they get rejected report the image stating why it shouldn't have been rejected.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Chill out, its only Fab!"

I'm chilled. It really looks like someone is pranking me or something. I just cant believe someone can miss a black guy with an asian lady on top of white sheets in a monochrome picture. Telling me I'm not in the picture. Specsavers anyone lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Try again, if they get rejected report the image stating why it shouldn't have been rejected. "

Tried 3 times then used the email and now just contacted owners directly to explain. Thanks though

Reply privately

over a year ago

Did you tag the picture correctly when uploading it ie man and woman in pic not just man and the type of pic it was x rated etc?

Reply privately

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

"Although OP, the few photos you have are very good although may I ask - for the last photo - do you have a removable head? "

Monochrome shots are quite often very classy. Not sure I like these - too grainy/in distinct for my liking. And, yes, the lack of head (no pun intended) just looks strange. Maybe a loser crop would have been better.

As for the non-approved photo(s) - were there any distinguishing marks left in the photo?

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I uploaded a picture and when I looked at it my huge white cat was in the middle of it and the mods hadn't noticed him

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

How about getting most of them in public? I'm not the only one who's gonna want to see more.

Reply privately

By *estsideukMan
over a year ago

Hatfield area

I do have some sympathy for you. I've had had some pics rejected because they showed others (allegedly). It leaves me scratching my head when pics by men showing the woman they're with get approved. And I don't mean that it shows the ladies leg - her face clearly on show (and clearly not a man!)

I'm not cross about it per se - just bemused. Unless I'm missing something (perhaps they had a note from their mum ), it all seems...well, random

Reply privately

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

I'm glad someone is doing there it properly for a change instead of accepting silly Facebook pictures and quotes

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I'm glad someone is doing there it properly for a change instead of accepting silly Facebook pictures and quotes "

*sigh* I might change my haribos one to my usual.

Anyone agree? (Not a thread hijack - it's photo related)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Your second one I had to look closer at. Probably too much filtering

I doubt it was anything to do with the filtering. I used the minimum touch with no contrasts at all. It's just someone playing some stupid game coz the reason is the stupidest reason of all"

If you say so..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm glad someone is doing there it properly for a change instead of accepting silly Facebook pictures and quotes

Anyone agree? (Not a thread hijack - it's photo related) "

Change it to a packet of tangfastics instead

Reply privately

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

"I'm glad someone is doing there it properly for a change instead of accepting silly Facebook pictures and quotes

Change it to a packet of tangfastics instead "

Pink n white marshmallows

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyone agree? (Not a thread hijack - it's photo related) "

be careful, they will be coming after your haribos soon. lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm glad someone is doing there it properly for a change instead of accepting silly Facebook pictures and quotes "

since when do facebook show naked people in the 69 position and a man eating a woman's pussy?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Change it to a packet of tangfastics instead

Pink n white marshmallows "

Ooh I like that idea

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I do have some sympathy for you. I've had had some pics rejected because they showed others (allegedly). It leaves me scratching my head when pics by men showing the woman they're with get approved. And I don't mean that it shows the ladies leg - her face clearly on show (and clearly not a man!)

I'm not cross about it per se - just bemused. Unless I'm missing something (perhaps they had a note from their mum ), it all seems...well, random"

I think they appoint fabbers to the positions. So it could be just a fabber with some ill feelings towards me. I've made a series of complaints about it. Seems extraordinarily ridiculous. And if you become content with it, they'll just carry on. So need to resolve this one by all means

Reply privately

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

The mods are volunteers, it's a thankless task, if you think it's been rejected unjustly report,

Everyone makes mistakes. To err is human to forgive divine.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The mods are volunteers, it's a thankless task, if you think it's been rejected unjustly report,

Everyone makes mistakes. To err is human to forgive divine. "

Not an error when its rejected 4 times.

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"The mods are volunteers, it's a thankless task, if you think it's been rejected unjustly report,

Not an error when its rejected 4 times. "

That one on show?

Reply privately

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

Not an error when its rejected 4 times. "

Then either the same person has made the same mistake ...or...different folk are interpreting the rules in a consistent way...

Might not be your interpretation but it's consistent.

They're volunteers doing a thank less task. Remember Without them no pictures.... if you'd like to volunteer I'm sure the site owners will consider your application.

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Mostly when people have complained their photos have been rejected they resubmit them and they get accepted. Just like yours

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Mostly when people have complained their photos have been rejected they resubmit them and they get accepted. Just like yours "

Finally after 4 attempts lol

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Mostly when people have complained their photos have been rejected they resubmit them and they get accepted. Just like yours

Finally after 4 attempts lol "

Whoo-hoo! And the 69 one

Reply privately

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

"Mostly when people have complained their photos have been rejected they resubmit them and they get accepted. Just like yours

Finally after 4 attempts lol ..thank you mods."

Reply privately

By *ightyandLeftyCouple
over a year ago

Funtown

We've had a couple of pictures rejected.

One of them because it showed a third (Nics lover) his face totally blurred and Un recognisable.

Another because It had a watermark, our watermark (our username here)

Like others, I'm not annoyed, just bemused.

I guess you just take pot luck.

Reply privately

By *estsideukMan
over a year ago

Hatfield area

"The mods are volunteers "

Ahhh - I didn't know that. (tbh, never even thought about it!). Then, yes, we ought to give some more leeway to them.

Mind you...some days I seem to end up so much time perving the pics that I feel I'm vetting them too

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

15,000 pics a day uploaded. If you think a pic has been rejected by mistake then all you have to do is leave the pic in your gallery, contact Admin using the CONTACT link at the bottom of the page, they will review it for you.

Reply privately