Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Exceptional

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can any one actually define what "exceptional" means? There seems to be an awful lot of people looking for exceptional men or exceptional couples on the site, yet they don't actually define what makes anyone fit the bill.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Aren't we all looking for that?...and don't each of us have our own idea of what that is?...thank God!

over a year ago

"Aren't we all looking for that?...and don't each of us have our own idea of what that is?...thank God!"

Agree 100%!

over a year ago

When you find it let me know as we need to bottle it!

over a year ago

with a side order of "professional" thrown in as well please

over a year ago

Not ordinary/run of the mill etc...

Each to their own, when I come across one, I'd know!

over a year ago

"Can any one actually define what "exceptional" means? There seems to be an awful lot of people looking for exceptional men or exceptional couples on the site, yet they don't actually define what makes anyone fit the bill. "

we fell out with a few posters about this one stating that most people seeking exceptional males or couples have been on a salad avoidance course and looking for something that is out of reach in reallity terms

over a year ago

"exceptional" on this site must mean, looking for those who wouldnt give me 2nd look in the real world, but well im on this site with lots of desperate guys mailing, i can be picky, rude, demanding and insulting.

like the word "professional"

only means paid for the job you do, so a bus driver or bin man is a professional.

so what is a professional.... to me its a very VERY samll group called doctors, engineers and architectects ETC. people who have an impact on the planet, not people who may earn a big wage for twisting facts in courts.

over a year ago

Why do people worry so much about what others have on their profiles?!!

Let me share a secret with you...come on, huddle up...closer...but guess what?!! When I come across something on a profile that's not to my liking I close it and move on to the next one!!!

Radical isn't it!!! I know...who'd have thought something so straight forward to ease any angst!

over a year ago

i was messaged last night but someone telling me he was at the top of his profession and hes looking for fun etc

blah blah

but it didn't make me want to drop my knickers for him

he just seemed another egotistical twat

over a year ago

"i was messaged last night but someone telling me he was at the top of his profession and hes looking for fun etc

blah blah

but it didn't make me want to drop my knickers for him

he just seemed another egotistical twat "

I feel that way about people who have "very good looking" and "I spend hours in the gym" on their profiles. I agree, it doesn't make me want to shag them...does make me want to hog tie and gag them though!!!

Seriously, I just and continue with my life!

over a year ago

I'm not exceptional, and not looking for it either.

I'm as Maya Angelou says,

Phenomenal.... phenomenal woman that's me.

over a year ago

" most people seeking exceptional males or couples have been on a salad avoidance course and looking for something that is out of reach in reallity terms"

Ive never really thought the definition of exceptional was someone who ate salad!!!

Exceptional doesnt mean slim to me. I cant answer for anyone on this site, but slim isnt always attractive is it, for instance anorexics arent exceptional are they - not every man likes the size 10 figure, in fact a lot of men like curves, boobs and bums, so I dont agree that "most" think exceptional means slim.

To me an exceptional couple are those who have all the boxes ticked, fun, friendly, similar interests, attractive, uncomplicated, easygoing, great sense of humour, that adds up to exceptional in my book

over a year ago

" most people seeking exceptional males or couples have been on a salad avoidance course and looking for something that is out of reach in reallity terms

Ive never really thought the definition of exceptional was someone who ate salad!!!

Exceptional doesnt mean slim to me. I cant answer for anyone on this site, but slim isnt always attractive is it, for instance anorexics arent exceptional are they - not every man likes the size 10 figure, in fact a lot of men like curves, boobs and bums, so I dont agree that "most" think exceptional means slim.

To me an exceptional couple are those who have all the boxes ticked, fun, friendly, similar interests, attractive, uncomplicated, easygoing, great sense of humour, that adds up to exceptional in my book "

above all else we see a sense of humour and the ability to laugh at yourself and not take life to seriously paramount in people if they are seeking a rendevous with us.

you get very beautifull big girls and very sexy slim women personallity is everything to us in this game.

over a year ago

Yeah you're completely right. Sometimes you cant even say what makes a couple exceptional, they may not be the most beautiful, or have the slimmest body with no lumps or bumps or whatever, you just click , its really nice when it happens

over a year ago

This for me is fun and fantasy: nothing more, nothing less. My playmates are over 40, directors, CEOs etc men with high flying jobs: always the best subs. They're so used to being in control professionally they want, need to relinquish control, and that's such a rush for me. So, for me what someone does for a living plays a part in my fantasy.

For me exceptional is someone outside my set criteria. The friend who introduced me to this site and verified me is such an exceptional man and still on site. We met on another site and his first message to me was to tell me I was up my own arse, because everything I was looking for, he was not! One of his preferences was no one over a size 18. When I wrote back pointing out his cheek at having a preference the messages went back and forth. I liked the fact he wasn't intimidated by me and we eventually met for a drink which led to 18 months of the best sex ever: and he's not a sub.

He has a secondary school education, works as a cleaner, probably weighs about 9st wet and 5ft 6 tall. I used to spend the weekend at his and the patrons at his local bar we visited would congratulate him every Sunday, saying "she didn't kill you off then!

We talk at least twice a week and he is a true friend and takes my "moods" in his stride by totally ignoring them!

Another of my exceptional men is a 37 year old Dom switch. He's a company director, super fit and honed, so local we used to take the same train to work and shop in the same Sainsbury's. His first message intrigued me and it went from there. Three years on, we still talk and it's his bum in my pics! Oh, and he's on site too!

So for me exceptional has nothing to do with looks. It's the ability to knock me off my feet - no mean feat!

over a year ago

"This for me is fun and fantasy: nothing more, nothing less. My playmates are over 40, directors, CEOs etc men with high flying jobs: always the best subs. They're so used to being in control professionally they want, need to relinquish control, and that's such a rush for me. So, for me what someone does for a living plays a part in my fantasy.

For me exceptional is someone outside my set criteria. The friend who introduced me to this site and verified me is such an exceptional man and still on site. We met on another site and his first message to me was to tell me I was up my own arse, because everything I was looking for, he was not! One of his preferences was no one over a size 18. When I wrote back pointing out his cheek at having a preference the messages went back and forth. I liked the fact he wasn't intimidated by me and we eventually met for a drink which led to 18 months of the best sex ever: and he's not a sub.

He has a secondary school education, works as a cleaner, probably weighs about 9st wet and 5ft 6 tall. I used to spend the weekend at his and the patrons at his local bar we visited would congratulate him every Sunday, saying "she didn't kill you off then!

We talk at least twice a week and he is a true friend and takes my "moods" in his stride by totally ignoring them!

Another of my exceptional men is a 37 year old Dom switch. He's a company director, super fit and honed, so local we used to take the same train to work and shop in the same Sainsbury's. His first message intrigued me and it went from there. Three years on, we still talk and it's his bum in my pics! Oh, and he's on site too!

So for me exceptional has nothing to do with looks. It's the ability to knock me off my feet - no mean feat! "

in truth were all exceptional, i suppose the vast majority of us are professional too but we dont feel the need to proclaim it.

its funny though the ones that do but cant spell it

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"Can any one actually define what "exceptional" means? There seems to be an awful lot of people looking for exceptional men or exceptional couples on the site, yet they don't actually define what makes anyone fit the bill. "

Me

But then again Saddam Hussain was probably classed as 'exceptional'

over a year ago

"Can any one actually define what "exceptional" means? There seems to be an awful lot of people looking for exceptional men or exceptional couples on the site, yet they don't actually define what makes anyone fit the bill.

Me

But then again Saddam Hussain was probably classed as 'exceptional' "

and Hitler and Pol Pot

Exceptional murdering bastards

Post new Message to Thread