Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

'In the Garden of Eden lay Adam

complacent when stroking his madam

he was strong in his mirth

cause he knew that on Earth

there were only 2 balls and he had em!

Has variety changed your relationship for ever, could a couple who entered this scene together from a monogamous relationship go back to longterm monogamy and just being content with each other? Can your partner ever be enough again?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

yes of course,we entered into this lifestyle to spice things up a bit,not replace what we already have.

i think a couple has to be very strong in their relationship to swing,and should we ourselves never swing again,we will always have each other and the memories of the times we have spent swinging

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

my husband always has and always will be first and foremost .swinging is an addition and enhancement in our life ,not the be all and end all. if at anytime either of us wanted to stop then that would be it no questions . if swinging is put before your realtionship and partner then your here for wayyyyyy wrong reasons

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I don't think I could go back to monogamy,the way we are now just seems completely natural to both of us

I really don't think that I was made for monogamy

That does'nt mean I love my man any less than I did before we started this but that I feel I am just living a life that I was meant to and we'll continue to play until no-one wants to play with us

I don't think that its because hes not enough for me,he knows my body better than anyone ever has,I just believe that it would feel like part of me was being supressed if we were to stop,we only live one life and I want to be honest and true to myself and the man I love

I don't know if any other couples will feel the same as we do but we both understand each other more than anyone else so we're happy with it

over a year ago

"my husband always has and always will be first and foremost .swinging is an addition and enhancement in our life ,not the be all and end all. if at anytime either of us wanted to stop then that would be it no questions . if swinging is put before your realtionship and partner then your here for wayyyyyy wrong reasons "

Agrees 100%

over a year ago

"my husband always has and always will be first and foremost .swinging is an addition and enhancement in our life ,not the be all and end all. if at anytime either of us wanted to stop then that would be it no questions . if swinging is put before your realtionship and partner then your here for wayyyyyy wrong reasons "

Personally I think any one, regardless of their status, that puts swinging in front of everything is in serious danger of taking this waaaaaaaaay too seriously!

over a year ago

"Has variety changed your relationship for ever, could a couple who entered this scene together from a monogamous relationship go back to longterm monogamy and just being content with each other? Can your partner ever be enough again?"

Yes quite easily, to us it's good fun that is an extra to our relationship but not compulsory.

We did pack up for about 6 months a while back and didn't really miss it tbh but was a bit bored 1 day so came back

Tony

over a year ago

I'm in no way suggesting that swinging would be 'put before' a relationship in anyway, and I am mainly directing the question to couples who have a strong relationship.

For whatever reason couples on here choose to 'enhance' their sex life by swinging. If it is an enhancement could you really turn your back on it longterm without missing it or feeling the desire to return?

This question is not 'designed' to question the inherent strength of anyones relationship.

over a year ago

We actually would take this further, and if we found the right person would add a 2nd woman into this..

It doesnt mean we lesson how we love each other.. it is just something we both know would work for us.

As for would we happily go back to just each other.. Well we have never just had each other, how ever the time we share with others in the grand scheme of things is a very small amount of time.

The extras we have with others, is no different really to me having a box of sex toys under the bed, its a similar type of added extra. Many times a meet is foreplay to our own time..

Master knows that he is the one and only man that if I was asked to remain faithful in the sense most people mean that I could and wouldnt bat an eyelid at it.. but we enjoy the fun we have. It enhances, not replaces our own sex life.

We class what we do as being faithful to our own rules.. for instance, I dont do cam shows for others, we dont flirt via text or have naughty phone calls with others. Intimacy is between us not meets.. meets is purely a sexual thing.

Cheating to us would be having sex with out the other being involved in anyway.. Which is why we would never do meets with couples as a couple as that would not do anything for us. I also do not kiss other men.. as I do not enjoy it.

Katie. x

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"yes of course,we entered into this lifestyle to spice things up a bit,not replace what we already have.

i think a couple has to be very strong in their relationship to swing,and should we ourselves never swing again,we will always have each other and the memories of the times we have spent swinging"

exactly what they said

over a year ago

"............

The extras we have with others, is no different really to me having a box of sex toys under the bed, its a similar type of added extra. Many times a meet is foreplay to our own time.

Katie. x"

I think that's a really good analogy.

over a year ago

We wouldn't have any trouble at all reverting to a vanilla lifestyle, and to be honest, I don't think that time is very far away

Post new Message to Thread