Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Pillow Talk......

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you enjoy it or just feel awkward?

Do you ever remember what was discussed?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

depends what being said at the time lol

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I enjoy pillow talk we've chatted about all sorts of things with playmates while having a rest or afterwards

I see it as a way of getting to know someone a bit better but thats because I like to know what makes people tick and most of the people we play with are regular guys that we class as friends anyway,if its a new guy I feel its a way of making what could be an awkward situation a bit more relaxed

I don't find it awkward at all and I do remember whats said

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

i love pillow talk ! great way to come down off cloud 9 slowly and get rady for round 2 , 3, 4........... lol

over a year ago

I always make a cuppa afterwards and have a chat I could not say thanks for the fuck bye bye

over a year ago

"I always make a cuppa afterwards and have a chat I could not say thanks for the fuck bye bye"

Lol.. I have never made a drink after.. lol.. Pillow talk is something Strictly for lovers, not meets... and I only have one lover.. :D

I just say thanks and bye. :D

Katie.

over a year ago

Pillow talk... Is that similar to "mumble trousers"?

over a year ago

We tend to have a little chat, not for too long, but nice to have a cup of tea afterwards, typically british isnt it

over a year ago

I enjoy pillow talk , it helps in getting you ready for round 2 ,3 or 4 lol

And its true you very rarely remember what was discussed , but its whole lotta fun discussing it

over a year ago

i think if yer can still hear them you are not pressing down hard enough on the pillow. try sitting on it

over a year ago

"I enjoy pillow talk , it helps in getting you ready for round 2 ,3 or 4 lol

And its true you very rarely remember what was discussed , but its whole lotta fun discussing it "

I agree. Then again I have a rubbish memory anyway.

over a year ago

"i think if yer can still hear them you are not pressing down hard enough on the pillow. try sitting on it"

By *ollie_JCouple
over a year ago

London

I bloody hope so.. It's where mrs new tells me what she want for breakfast..

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/01/11 20:14:46]

over a year ago

"I always make a cuppa afterwards and have a chat I could not say thanks for the fuck bye bye

Lol.. I have never made a drink after.. lol.. Pillow talk is something Strictly for lovers, not meets... and I only have one lover.. :D

Katie."

At the risk of sounding blunt...what absolute bollocks!

Pillow talk is strictly for lovers!!

over a year ago

Love a good natter, I've set the world to rights with blokes in the past!

over a year ago

wow, i didn't realise that folk would just get dressed and leave....it wouldn't occur to me to not talk to a person i was intimate with

over a year ago

"wow, i didn't realise that folk would just get dressed and leave....it wouldn't occur to me to not talk to a person i was intimate with"

Agree with the above.

I get the feeling I am gonna get told I am on the wrong site lol

over a year ago

"I always make a cuppa afterwards and have a chat I could not say thanks for the fuck bye bye

Katie.

At the risk of sounding blunt...what absolute bollocks!

Pillow talk is strictly for lovers!!"

It is to me.. Not something I would do with a playmate, along with meeting for drinks, having cosy times.. after we have played there is friendly banter as clothes are got back on.. but normally after everyone is done its 5 mins and gone.

I can understand the single people doing it but I am married so would not cuddle up and chat after.. in fact dont even really lay down during either. lol

seeing as its easier on knees with one each end. ( dont meet guys one on one)

Katie.

over a year ago

"wow, i didn't realise that folk would just get dressed and leave....it wouldn't occur to me to not talk to a person i was intimate with

Agree with the above.

I get the feeling I am gonna get told I am on the wrong site lol"

...and I agree with both of you...to a degree.

I have one playmate, we don't even talk. He texts me to say he's at the top of the road he comes in, I lock the door, point him in the direction of the front room and tell him to undress. The only conversation during is usually, "no Miss" or "please Miss" from him. When I've had enough I tell him to get dressed and let him out.

He's the only one I don't cuddle and talk to at any point, but we communicate throughout the week by email and text. We used to travel on the same train, and bump into each other in Sainsbury's but he's moved a little distance away now...but we still meet. I find him very exciting, and after three years it still works for us.

With my other playmates, we have coffee, a chat before going upstairs. Afterwards, we cuddle and chat before starting again.

There are times when we've finished though, that I just want to see the back of them so I tell them it's time to go!!! Their little faces...

over a year ago

Does holding the pillow over their face whilst whispering 'Die you bastard' constitute as pillow talk?

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

You've been married then?

over a year ago

"You've been married then?"

I just like my foreplay kinky

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

I think this is a similar one to the discussion on not kissing.

Interesting that people wouldnt even chat afterwards when recovering from some fast furious sex!

If anyone was shoving me oput the door no sooner as I or they had cum I would be furious and feel very used in not a good way.

I like to think that sex is for all those their and taking part. For those who obey to another person then fair enough thats your thing but would expect to make it very clear before hand that that would be on the cards for example a role to play and you leave once its done with the condom still hanging on the cock! lol.

over a year ago

"You've been married then?

I just like my foreplay kinky"

No lmao

over a year ago

All those we meet know that I don't do pillow talk.. some regulars don't even expect me to see them to the door..

it however has nothing to do with me being owned.. lol i was the same when single. If its sex then that's all it Is. I don't need intimacy to get off. It's sex in its raw form for me.

HOWever the guys I've played with a few times can vouch its not as cold as it may sound.

KAtie x

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I enjoy pillow talk , it helps in getting you ready for round 2 ,3 or 4 lol

And its true you very rarely remember what was discussed , but its whole lotta fun discussing it "

Agreed, I think the only time I would feel awkward was if there wasn't any pillow talk.

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Isnt chatting before and after just general politeness.

I guess if your in a club you expect more of sex and then leaving and not especially chatting after.

over a year ago

i agree _ruit polite

over a year ago

"Isnt chatting before and after just general politeness.

I guess if your in a club you expect more of sex and then leaving and not especially chatting after."

I do chat as they walk upstairs and get undressed, and as they get dressed again and I clean up. lol

:D

Katie.x

Post new Message to Thread