Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dogging?

Jump to newest

By *rs and Mr Bond OP   Couple
over a year ago

Sussex

What exactly does it entail? I can't say that I'm up for it (from what I've seen). What is the etiquette? Or is it a free for all?

Signed

Perverted and curious x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Etiquette should be similar to clubs, ie for others to wait for an invite to join in etc. Reality may be a little different, with some trying to push their luck.

You'd park up, as others have. You may put on a little show inside the vehicle - cuddling/kissing etc. Like moths attracted to light, you'll likely find a group will be drawn to around you. You can communicate if you want them away etc. If you open your doors or windows, maybe get out, you can take things further. Most places have more singles than couples.

Expect a fair amount of people driving about, which highlights what's going on, by headlight light. A lot of younger guys will seem to never stop moving.

I'd say to go and sit unobtrusively in your car and observe how a place is. Police cars will disrupt activities and their presence may cause many to drive away. Ensure you feel safe before doing anything and work out how you'll communicate with each other, should you want to stop, go etc. I also think it's better to not draw the crowds to you early on. You can have others join you in or out of this vehicle or drive away together to a different spot.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Etiquette should be similar to clubs, ie for others to wait for an invite to join in etc. Reality may be a little different, with some trying to push their luck.

You'd park up, as others have. You may put on a little show inside the vehicle - cuddling/kissing etc. Like moths attracted to light, you'll likely find a group will be drawn to around you. You can communicate if you want them away etc. If you open your doors or windows, maybe get out, you can take things further. Most places have more singles than couples.

Expect a fair amount of people driving about, which highlights what's going on, by headlight light. A lot of younger guys will seem to never stop moving.

I'd say to go and sit unobtrusively in your car and observe how a place is. Police cars will disrupt activities and their presence may cause many to drive away. Ensure you feel safe before doing anything and work out how you'll communicate with each other, should you want to stop, go etc. I also think it's better to not draw the crowds to you early on. You can have others join you in or out of this vehicle or drive away together to a different spot. "

Perfectly summed up

By *rs and Mr Bond OP   Couple
over a year ago

Sussex

"Etiquette should be similar to clubs, ie for others to wait for an invite to join in etc. Reality may be a little different, with some trying to push their luck.

I'd say to go and sit unobtrusively in your car and observe how a place is. Police cars will disrupt activities and their presence may cause many to drive away. Ensure you feel safe before doing anything and work out how you'll communicate with each other, should you want to stop, go etc. I also think it's better to not draw the crowds to you early on. You can have others join you in or out of this vehicle or drive away together to a different spot. "

Crikey! Thanks for clearing that up. Like I said, not my bag but I'm an inquisitive madam!

Post new Message to Thread