Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Deleted account

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Good morning everyone, is it me or do other people find that a lot of new fabbers are deleting their account after a few days?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have no idea I tend to just mind my own account and not take notice of others...

over a year ago

Oh yes by the lorry load, lots of cheaters and scumbags this time of the year looking for a quick leg over then realising it ain't quite that simple and then vanish when they think their partner might be on to them.

over a year ago

"Oh yes by the lorry load, lots of cheaters and scumbags this time of the year looking for a quick leg over then realising it ain't quite that simple and then vanish when they think their partner might be on to them."

Mass generalisation much

over a year ago

"Oh yes by the lorry load, lots of cheaters and scumbags this time of the year looking for a quick leg over then realising it ain't quite that simple and then vanish when they think their partner might be on to them.

Mass generalisation much "

There are a lot who are just curious and decide it's not for them. Or they could just see my mug and run away

over a year ago

"Oh yes by the lorry load, lots of cheaters and scumbags this time of the year looking for a quick leg over then realising it ain't quite that simple and then vanish when they think their partner might be on to them.

Mass generalisation much

There are a lot who are just curious and decide it's not for them. Or they could just see my mug and run away "

Not yours

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I have no idea I tend to just mind my own account and not take notice of others..."

over a year ago

Just recently i have had a fair guys mailing, chatting for an hour or so, then suddenly it says...user no longer on the site!! Oddballs

over a year ago

They fail to pass the initiation test with 'Big Bertha' the inflatable strap on.

over a year ago

"Just recently i have had a fair guys mailing, chatting for an hour or so, then suddenly it says...user no longer on the site!! Oddballs "

Is there a reason they call you oddballs?

over a year ago

They might think it's something different and realise it isn't what they wanted. There are plenty of other options available.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I think it's mainly over expectations - most people coming here are guys, for these it is very hard work. They are probably mostly clueless and won't be able to get what they expect. There may also be duplicate accounts, perhaps from formerly blocked users.

over a year ago

I don't look at new profiles, don't look at local updates, have blocked new accounts from messaging me.

It's so much easier. And saves your eyes from some horrendous sights

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

If it's single ladies and mf couples profiles... They auto delete after 2500 cock pictures in the first hour.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

"Just recently i have had a fair guys mailing, chatting for an hour or so, then suddenly it says...user no longer on the site!! Oddballs "

Ah Ha!

So it is you that is driving these poor defenceless men from the site!

Knew it

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

As it as been and has it ever shall be

over a year ago

When I allow messages they'll always be loads that have left the site before I even read them

over a year ago

I'm finding that too.

over a year ago

few days!! ive had mails from guys joined 2 hours ago and b4 i had time to reply the've deleted their accounts

Post new Message to Thread