Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Don't you hate it when..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was my local supermarket and just finished putting my items onto the conveyor, and the woman in front of me slaps a segrigating bar thing down and looks down her nope at me, like i tried to trick her into paying for my groceries..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't I just hate it when people slap the separation bars down on conveyors at supermarket tills and look down their nose at me like I'm trying to trick them into paying for my shopping?

It's not my biggest issue no...

over a year ago

"Don't I just hate it when people slap the separation bars down on conveyors at supermarket tills and look down their nose at me like I'm trying to trick them into paying for my shopping?

It's not my biggest issue no..."

do spill..

over a year ago

She may be naturally aggressive with her actions and have a looking down your nose natural expression stuck on her face. I wouldn't take it to heart

over a year ago

"She may be naturally aggressive with her actions and have a looking down your nose natural expression stuck on her face. I wouldn't take it to heart "
aww bless you christmas stocking!.. I'm ok. Just thought i'd share that funny moment with folks xx

over a year ago

Stuff em hun if I can get me expensive coffee on their bill before they catch me hee hee hee slam ya plastic cock block down lol

By *moothies.Couple
over a year ago

Woodthorpe

Just grin and say thanks

over a year ago

"Stuff em hun if I can get me expensive coffee on their bill before they catch me hee hee hee slam ya plastic cock block down lol "
lol.. Watch out for ya fingers when that plastic bar comes flying down

over a year ago

"Just grin and say thanks "
lol.. Yea

over a year ago

You should see me rampaging around Asda with my trolley. Anyone walking like a zombie,talking on their phone gets taken out.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

She may be like my daughter she is so very heavy handed,a little tap on the bum from her can feel like a slap

over a year ago

I totally do this

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"You should see me rampaging around Asda with my trolley. Anyone walking like a zombie,talking on their phone gets taken out. "

Is that called trolley rage or Isle rage? Watch out for squeaky wheels, they will hear you coming.

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

Thank God I am 6 foot (without the heels), most people can't look down their noses at me.

over a year ago

"You should see me rampaging around Asda with my trolley. Anyone walking like a zombie,talking on their phone gets taken out.

Is that called trolley rage or Isle rage? Watch out for squeaky wheels, they will hear you coming. "

I pick my trolley carefully; I'm silent but deadly,like a man's farts

I snagged a buggy last week when I was trying to squeeze through a gap,the mother looked up from her phone for a second to give me " the look". I offered my apologies and walked straight into another trolley. My daughter's say I'm lethal with a shopping trolley

over a year ago

I always put the divider on after my stuff as soon as iv finished loading the belt, and make sure there is 1 between my shopping and the person in fronts. Saves ant issue.

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

sounds like a horrendous ordeal

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

"Don't I just hate it when people slap the separation bars down on conveyors at supermarket tills and look down their nose at me like I'm trying to trick them into paying for my shopping?

It's not my biggest issue no..."

I've never thought of it like that. If someone puts me a 'next customer' thing down I usually just say 'thank you' & I've heard people thank me (or my kids) when we've done it.

If someone's got a sour look about them I don't assume it's because of me, I personally detest food shopping but I still try and smile and get through it

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

Its when they pay with a debit card and ask for cash back that tips me over the edge

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I always put the divider up, just seems polite.

Post new Message to Thread