Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

So why us swingers can't settle with one partner

Jump to newest

By *LLURS OP   Man
over a year ago

waterforx

So the burning question my friends is why we can't settle with just one partner / for me feel more liberated excited as I look for we partners to play /what's it for ye my sexy friends / some couples like to watch there partners with another / so is this good or bad my sexy friends x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Same reason I don't settle for just one kind of meat.

I like the variety.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Variety,

over a year ago

I don't want to be in a relationship with just one person, it doesn't seem very beneficial to do this. Not really for the sex either, i know that one guy with a matching drive could satisfy me sexually, but for other things, everything, it's not worth investing in one person. Especially when you can invest in no-one and still get what you want.

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

If less is more just think how much MORE more will be

By *icky999Man
over a year ago

warrington

lotd of swingers settle with one partner

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

I have no problems with one partner, being faithful so to speak. However when I'm single I date, I meet others and I bob on the swinging scene. I'm certainly not single so I can be a swinger.

over a year ago

I have a partner but we both enjoy variety and a spice for life. We enjoy the fun swinging brings us and also the 'vanilla' lifestyle with each other

over a year ago

Sex at Dawn by Dr Christopher Ryan read it it is awesome. Monogamy may be the accepted norm but it is a fairly recent development in human history and clearly not the only model.

50% of marriage end in divorce. So are thousands up on thousands wrong or is marriage broken?

over a year ago

I could settle with the right womam

over a year ago

I guess I've Been a swinger since the age of 17. I lived with a 40 year old guy , at that age for 3 years, I shagged all his mates and cousins......great sexy times. Then I moved to Essex from Birmingham, did the sensible thing, had my children, but now they all grown up and I wanna shag all the black guys in town again........

over a year ago

" I guess I've Been a swinger since the age of 17. I lived with a 40 year old guy , at that age for 3 years, I shagged all his mates and cousins......great sexy times. Then I moved to Essex from Birmingham, did the sensible thing, had my children, but now they all grown up and I wanna shag all the black guys in town again........ "

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It may be complicated but my experience indicates that I'm most satisfied with variety. And new partners give you something different from established ones.

over a year ago

I'd love a partner and to settle down but currently single and enjoying my freedom until such time as I meet someone.

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

"So the burning question my friends is why we can't settle with just one partner / for me feel more liberated excited as I look for we partners to play /what's it for ye my sexy friends / some couples like to watch there partners with another / so is this good or bad my sexy friends x "

There is a difference between sex and love. I love (excuse the pun) having sex with different people. I think it's to do with finding out how to please the other person and also be pleased by them.

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

" I guess I've Been a swinger since the age of 17. I lived with a 40 year old guy , at that age for 3 years, I shagged all his mates and cousins......great sexy times. Then I moved to Essex from Birmingham, did the sensible thing, had my children, but now they all grown up and I wanna shag all the black guys in town again........ "

Don't suppose wearing a black condom counts, does it?

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Variety is the spice of life isn't it that's what scares me about being in a relationship and only have sex with that one person for the rest of my life

over a year ago

Because not everyone is programmed to be monogamous.

over a year ago

Alot of swingers are content in just one partner! Everyone has their own reason as to why they do Such as..

Escapism / release from the vanilla mundane day to day life.

The thrill and excitement in meeting someone new.

Sexual fantasy

Spice up their sex life

Social aspect

The list goes on and on...

over a year ago

"Alot of swingers are content in just one partner! Everyone has their own reason as to why they do Such as..

Escapism / release from the vanilla mundane day to day life.

The thrill and excitement in meeting someone new.

Sexual fantasy

Spice up their sex life

Social aspect

The list goes on and on...

"

You can't be monogamous and be a swinger. Unless you're only doing soft swing - and even then most 'normal' people would consider that non-monogamy.

over a year ago

We are both very happy with just the two of us as life long partners .

Since we both enjoy multiple nsa sexual hook ups , we swing .

But no one we meet even comes close to being a partner

By *imjohnCouple
over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

Me & Kim were both serial shaggers before we met so we blended into swinging & making films quite easy.

over a year ago

Personally I *can* settle with just one partner, I just *choose* not to

Post new Message to Thread