Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

China.....!

Jump to newest

By *TMA that man again OP   Man
over a year ago

worester

Ok...so they are buying up our companies, getting contracts to build our nuclear power stations, flooding worldwide markets with fake goods, ignoring their own citizens human rights.....just seen the next thing!

They are now building artificial islands hundreds of miles from their own coast and basically trying to steal the entire South China Sea around the Philippines.

Anyone else really concerned about China and their ambition to take over the world?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

And ignoring pollution controls too.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hmmm....nah not really.

An old man on his death bed was asked 'if you could change anything about your life what would it be?'

His reply...

'I would have not worried about all the things that never actually happened in my life'

over a year ago

"Ok...so they are buying up our companies, getting contracts to build our nuclear power stations, flooding worldwide markets with fake goods, ignoring their own citizens human rights.....just seen the next thing!

They are now building artificial islands hundreds of miles from their own coast and basically trying to steal the entire South China Sea around the Philippines.

Anyone else really concerned about China and their ambition to take over the world?"

Yeah but maybe the best way to deal with financial executives who misbehave is to disappear them!

And maybe the best way to deal with c02 limits is to enforce one parent family's

And maybe just maybe... There nuclear plants are really really safe with hardly any pound shop components amongst it!

Who knows, Dave and George think there smashing and that's all that matters!

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"And ignoring pollution controls too. "

They are only playing catch up though.

I think they should learn from our technology and leave fossil fuels in the ground.

over a year ago

Their new islands will be underwater in a few years time. Don't worry about it.

Chinese people I've met have all been dead on.

over a year ago

"Their new islands will be underwater in a few years time. Don't worry about it.

Chinese people I've met have all been dead on."

??

Dead on what... Arrival

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

"Hmmm....nah not really.

An old man on his death bed was asked 'if you could change anything about your life what would it be?'

His reply...

'I would have not worried about all the things that never actually happened in my life' "

Very wise words

over a year ago

"Hmmm....nah not really.

His reply...

'I would have not worried about all the things that never actually happened in my life' Very wise words"

Sorry Didn't mean to laugh but it's funny you should say that, I saw it on the TV

over a year ago

They have some serious cities - like gleaming powerhouses with 10m+ people .

And you're right they are buying up western assets.

Plus getting into our infrastructure.

Toss up between them + UAE, who owns more of Britain -particular around London, but not only ( eg new forth bridge Chinese steel ).

What surprised me was, an iPad costs the same there as it does here.

So they're Def not the poor people of yesteryear.

But 1.8 billion people - it's an empire in waiting

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"Ok...so they are buying up our companies, getting contracts to build our nuclear power stations, flooding worldwide markets with fake goods, ignoring their own citizens human rights.....just seen the next thing!

Anyone else really concerned about China and their ambition to take over the world?"

As opposed to America, Russia or the EU...?

Your choice is shit or shite.

over a year ago

"They have some serious cities - like gleaming powerhouses with 10m+ people .

And you're right they are buying up western assets.

Plus getting into our infrastructure.

Toss up between them + UAE, who owns more of Britain -particular around London, but not only ( eg new forth bridge Chinese steel ).

What surprised me was, an iPad costs the same there as it does here.

So they're Def not the poor people of yesteryear.

But 1.8 billion people - it's an empire in waiting "

1.35 billon but with the 149th lowest growth rate, hence the loosening of the one child policy

By *lligator3Man
over a year ago

Dundee

Just be thankful your alive today...no oil, global warming, ISIL, Russia, failing NHS, none existent state pension.

Best stop to smell the flowers now, future generations will hold us in contempt for throwing the earths riches all away.

It's not worth wishing to be born later so you could enjoy a hoverboard or the iPhone26s (as cool as its bound to be lol)

over a year ago

Anyone else really concerned about China and their ambition to take over the world?

As opposed to America, Russia or the EU...?

Your choice is shit or shite."

Some countries are born great, others achieve great things and some have greatness thrust upon them!

Not all empires are born equal!

Post new Message to Thread