Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Priorities

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

On a site like this which do you tend to prioritise (prioritize for the americans among us) Brains or Beauty? Is the experience for you more of a physical attraction or do you need a bit of mental stimulation

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

Brains over Beauty any day

Can always double bag or turn the lights off if things are really that bad...lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There are some girls on here who are bueatiful in the classic sense and I'd seriously love to do some very rude things with them, yet other girls, who are not as pretty, I still find alluring. So, for me, it's a combination of the two.

Intelligent girls do turn me on and I love the 'secretary in pencil skirt with glasses' look...

This is a tough question to answer!

over a year ago

Yeah ive been pondering for most of the evening...i might find some one physically attractive, but i wouldn't mind some stimulating conversation about something other than sex

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"There are some girls on here who are bueatiful in the classic sense and I'd seriously love to do some very rude things with them, yet other girls, who are not as pretty, I still find alluring. So, for me, it's a combination of the two.

Intelligent girls do turn me on and I love the 'secretary in pencil skirt with glasses' look...

This is a tough question to answer! "

wow i love ...the scretary full stop ...the way she bends over that desk man and then thwack ...takes it without a ripple .....

ohhhhhhhhhh brains for me ....love a girl to have the smartz ...

tough call tho ...

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

Personally a woman with whit and brains scores highly, the bottom of the attraction is the pouty woman who is "i love me do you love me"

Blondes or brunettes but Mr dome has priority on red heads.

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"Personally a woman with whit and brains scores highly, the bottom of the attraction is the pouty woman who is "i love me do you love me"

Blondes or brunettes but Mr dome has priority on red heads."

Well IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII love - dont you... pmsl.....

over a year ago

Brains definitely, if they come nicely packaged thats a bonus lol.

over a year ago

If they are dog ugly I dont notice thier budding personality or brains...yeap Im shallow but dont give a fuck

over a year ago

"If they are dog ugly I dont notice thier budding personality or brains...yeap Im shallow but dont give a fuck "

we echo this sentiment xxx

over a year ago

All everybody wants me for is my mind...

Why doesn't somebody just want me for my body...?

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

pmsl

over a year ago

Yes - I'm afraid it's looks for me above all but if they're arrogant/rude/bolshy them I'm instantly turned off.

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Sense of humour, brains and then looks

over a year ago

beauty obviously, most men are thick anyway ... plus their brains are in their pants, so a nice cock too

over a year ago

I wonder what would happen if a guy says he don't give a feck about a woman's brains so long as she's fit as fuck and not a pig. I bet he'd get lynched lol

over a year ago

Brains for me please,But arrogance,pushy,stinking attitude is a massive turn off,Chatting to a girl the other week in a club,gorgeous looking sexy,but her attitude was bad,So i thought eewww ur rubbish lol & walked away.

over a year ago

"I wonder what would happen if a guy says he don't give a feck about a woman's brains so long as she's fit as fuck and not a pig. I bet he'd get lynched lol"

im sure lots of guys think that, i mean looking at some guys profiles on this site, i'd say any holes a goal aslong as the desperado's are getting laid

( i said some b4 u all start ) lol

over a year ago

"Brains for me please,But arrogance,pushy,stinking attitude is a massive turn off,Chatting to a girl the other week in a club,gorgeous looking sexy,but her attitude was bad,So i thought eewww ur rubbish lol & walked away."

That reminded me of when I was in a club in Corfu many moons ago and got chatting to a seriously sexy blonde Norwegian girl. We chatted for half an hour before she said, in her cute Norwegian accent, "You sure speak good English!", to which I replied, "that' because I AM English", at which point she picked up her drink and walked off without another word.

Do you ever wish you'd never said a certain thing sometimes. I should have blagged it and I'd have fucked her for sure!!! Gutted. lol

over a year ago

Agreed totally.

But it is a toughy this one,As to be fair it is the looks that first attract you to someone,I mean you don't look over a club see a bloke/women who is facially challenged n think cor....!But then if they are good looking but arrogant mmmmmmmm really got me thinking now

over a year ago

ooooo what a choker i'd be gutted lol.

Had one similiar in cananda chatting to a gorgeous girl (with brains)in a bar she thought i was from oz........? (must be my justin lee collins west country twang) i said na i'm from england n she was gone rather smartish mmmmmmmmm did never find out why

over a year ago

"Agreed totally.

But it is a toughy this one,As to be fair it is the looks that first attract you to someone,I mean you don't look over a club see a bloke/women who is facially challenged n think cor....!But then if they are good looking but arrogant mmmmmmmm really got me thinking now"

Consider this for a moment: Tony Blair once looked across a crowded room at Cherie and thought, "Fuck me! She's gorgeous!"

That taught me one thing: Never vote for a politician who had an ugly wife as his judgement is seriously impaired!

over a year ago

"Agreed totally.

But it is a toughy this one,As to be fair it is the looks that first attract you to someone,I mean you don't look over a club see a bloke/women who is facially challenged n think cor....!But then if they are good looking but arrogant mmmmmmmm really got me thinking now

Consider this for a moment: Tony Blair once looked across a crowded room at Cherie and thought, "Fuck me! She's gorgeous!"

That taught me one thing: Never vote for a politician who had an ugly wife as his judgement is seriously impaired! "

LMFAO

over a year ago

LOL can't argue with that.

By *igBunnyWoman
over a year ago

My Town

A nice personality does it for me.

Polite, cheeky and well groomed.

over a year ago

A combination of looks, personality and yes someone who can stimulate my brain as well as my groin....

Never worked out a formula yet though... but a stunna who has the personality of a ryvita does nothing for me..

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"A combination of looks, personality and yes someone who can stimulate my brain as well as my groin....

Never worked out a formula yet though... but a stunna who has the personality of a ryvita does nothing for me.. "

i would agree totally with you no that, someone who smiles and not frown, but a smile and someone who is genuinely is interested in you draws you in.

over a year ago

Dam i havent got either i just SQUEAK lol

over a year ago

"A combination of looks, personality and yes someone who can stimulate my brain as well as my groin....

Never worked out a formula yet though... but a stunna who has the personality of a ryvita does nothing for me.. "

Well reading all the replies looks like a suitable formula is

(B + (L/2)) x H = A good meet

with B = brains, L = looks, H = humour

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"A nice personality does it for me.

"

hello babe, fab eyes ,wanna see my suit ...

what time can we get it on . ??? pmsl

over a year ago

"Well reading all the replies looks like a suitable formula is

(B + (L/2)) x H = A good meet

with B = brains, L = looks, H = humour

"

yes, but perhaps then divide the lot by 1.5 to get it into range

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"On a site like this which do you tend to prioritise (prioritize for the americans among us) Brains or Beauty? Is the experience for you more of a physical attraction or do you need a bit of mental stimulation"

Im waiting for some bloke to dig his grave here and say he only goes for 6ft blondes or some such thing.

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"On a site like this which do you tend to prioritise (prioritize for the americans among us) Brains or Beauty? Is the experience for you more of a physical attraction or do you need a bit of mental stimulation

Im waiting for some bloke to dig his grave here and say he only goes for 6ft blondes or some such thing."

i only go for 6ft blondes ....leave all the others alone ...those blondes can really struggle ....why they all got deap voices tho ill never know ...

over a year ago

Intelligent and smartly dressed do it for me. A nice legal secretary or lawyer type. Like Siobhan on Mistresses. Oh god, need to go for a walk.

By *igBunnyWoman
over a year ago

My Town

what time can we get it on . ??? pmsl "

PMSL Get your coat!!!!

over a year ago

There always has to be initial attraction but that doesn't surmount to good sex.

I am a firm believer that good sex is all in the mind, if someone can turn your mind on it is always going to be good.

..but how can you prioritise these things before meeting? You just can't tell...

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

what time can we get it on . ??? pmsl

PMSL Get your coat!!!!"

whooooo hoooooooo ....does slinky dance and shimmys out the door ....

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"On a site like this which do you tend to prioritise (prioritize for the americans among us) Brains or Beauty? Is the experience for you more of a physical attraction or do you need a bit of mental stimulation

Im waiting for some bloke to dig his grave here and say he only goes for 6ft blondes or some such thing.

i only go for 6ft blondes ....leave all the others alone ...those blondes can really struggle ....why they all got deap voices tho ill never know ... "

Hmmm i wouldn't know as i haven't come across any yet. Do they have lumps in there throat too?

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

i only go for 6ft blondes ....leave all the others alone ...those blondes can really struggle ....why they all got deap voices tho ill never know ...

Hmmm i wouldn't know as i haven't come across any yet. Do they have lumps in there throat too?"

well of course they are nervous ....you ever been tied to a railway line by a man with epilepsy ... its great when they shout ...its coming ...let me go ...mmmmmmmmmm thats when they are gagged ....mmmm mmmm mmmmmmmm mmmm mmm

its a lorra lorra laffs as cilla says

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

Hmmm i wouldn't know as i haven't come across any yet. Do they have lumps in there throat too?

well of course they are nervous ....you ever been tied to a railway line by a man with epilepsy ... its great when they shout ...its coming ...let me go ...mmmmmmmmmm thats when they are gagged ....mmmm mmmm mmmmmmmm mmmm mmm

"

Hang on a min where did the railway line come into it? And i donno about you but no epilepsy. But i get the drift, but aren't you meant to have a tunnel too?

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

Hang on a min where did the railway line come into it? And i donno about you but no epilepsy. But i get the drift, but aren't you meant to have a tunnel too?"

potty mouth ....tut.!!!!!

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

So no tunnel then! got to know how you get a train line with a train on though, would need a stack of sandwiches up here as we only get 2 a week!

over a year ago

Don't you reckon we're in danger of drifting off topic? What was the question again?

Post new Message to Thread