Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cheating hubby?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My hubby didnt get in until after 6am this morning, said that he had not been with anyone and was just out drinking, should i believe him??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

But does your hubby know you are on fab tho?

over a year ago

"My hubby didnt get in until after 6am this morning, said that he had not been with anyone and was just out drinking, should i believe him?? "

Yes.

If I'd been with someone I'd have been more subtle. Unless he's a bit think (seriously no offence intended there, but no other way of putting it)

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

Yes?

over a year ago

"My hubby didnt get in until after 6am this morning, said that he had not been with anyone and was just out drinking, should i believe him??

Yes.

If I'd been with someone I'd have been more subtle. Unless he's a bit think (seriously no offence intended there, but no other way of putting it) "

*thick, obviously.

over a year ago

Since nobody on here knows you, your husband or the context I don't think we're qualified to answer.

over a year ago

If I'd rolled in at 6am then I would have just been out drinking with my friends.

But, basically, you know him and we don't so this is all conjecture.

By *unCoupleTXCouple
over a year ago

Longview

Is that normal?? What is your gut instinct? Either way, not very cool of him to stay out all night. I'm sorry!

over a year ago

Yeah you should, why not, are you with someone when you get in late?

Is that why you're so suspicious?

over a year ago

"Is that normal?? What is your gut instinct? Either way, not very cool of him to stay out all night. I'm sorry! "

Not sure, the latest bar i know of shuts at 4am....

over a year ago

"But does your hubby know you are on fab tho?"

Yes he does...

over a year ago

"Yeah you should, why not, are you with someone when you get in late?

Is that why you're so suspicious?"

I can never manage to stay out, im not much of a drinker so get too d*unk too early..

over a year ago

"Since nobody on here knows you, your husband or the context I don't think we're qualified to answer."

^^This^^

Why do you think complete strangers will have any valid insight ?

over a year ago

So you get to play with other women and your hubby is cool with it

He, on the other hand, can't be touched and now can't go and get pissed without being accused of shagging about

I'm not sure what you sound more, insecure or possessive.

over a year ago

"Since nobody on here knows you, your husband or the context I don't think we're qualified to answer."

over a year ago

"Is that normal?? What is your gut instinct? Either way, not very cool of him to stay out all night. I'm sorry!

Not sure, the latest bar i know of shuts at 4am.... "

A lot later here

G

over a year ago

Speaking as someone who appears to be in a similar situation.. If my misses rolled in at that time I might think the same... but isn't this a good opportunity to have your cake and eat it given your attraction to ladies?

By *unCoupleTXCouple
over a year ago

Longview

"Is that normal?? What is your gut instinct? Either way, not very cool of him to stay out all night. I'm sorry!

Not sure, the latest bar i know of shuts at 4am.... "

Good point. Personally, I'd be pretty upset if my guy rolled in at 6 am. Did he contact you at all throughout the night/morning?

over a year ago

Good point. Personally, I'd be pretty upset if my guy rolled in at 6 am. Did he contact you at all throughout the night/morning? "

No contact at all, nothing since about 9pm...

over a year ago

We don't know you.

We don't know him.

We don't know the details.

You must be aware of that?

Feels like you already know what you think and are seeking to reinforce that.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Depends on the context and what the normal behaviour is.....early twenties I was with a womaniser who treated me like shit and his friends always backed him up including his mother.

One time he did it and didn't come home until 9am and I had already phoned his mother at 7am and lucky for me she was too sleepy to think things through and didn't give him his usual alibi.

So when he came home and I asked where he slept the night, he said I can't remember, so I turned the question around and said, well where did you wake up?

That was a question he couldn't answer, but gave me the resolve to do what I should have done months earlier!

Only you know what goes on in your own relationship.

over a year ago

"But does your hubby know you are on fab tho?

Yes he does... "

I see, maibe it was a late night with friends and he missed the last bus and stayed at friends, so come home later, did he text you?

By *ames6ft5Man
over a year ago

North London / Herts

Yes he does... I see, maibe it was a late night with friends and he missed the last bus and stayed at friends, so come home later, did he text you?"

You'll be suggesting patience next.

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"My hubby didnt get in until after 6am this morning, said that he had not been with anyone and was just out drinking, should i believe him?? "

he was stealing apples from old man Pickerings orchard miss I swears he was I was with him.

By *unCoupleTXCouple
over a year ago

Longview

Good point. Personally, I'd be pretty upset if my guy rolled in at 6 am. Did he contact you at all throughout the night/morning?

No contact at all, nothing since about 9pm... "

Yeesh. That sucks. Well, Christmas is coming up; he'd better get you something GOOD! ha. Just kidding. Talk to him... You can probably tell if he's being honest, right?

By *lashheartMan
over a year ago

shrewsbury

To play devils advocate maybe she is just seeing if it's a common thing for husbands to roll in at 6am after a night on the ale?

Or is a lady the more obvious answer.

Personally I have no opinion so I'm out

over a year ago

it wasn't me honest!

over a year ago

nope I think he's been cheating on you ,throw him out on street just before Xmas

over a year ago

Yes he does... I see, maibe it was a late night with friends and he missed the last bus and stayed at friends, so come home later, did he text you?

You'll be suggesting patience next."

lol yes, it might come next

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

You know you, you know him and whats is going on in life good, bad, stable or unstable.

I wouldn't conclude too much from advice from a forum of strangers.

I know when I go out and get in the groove good old partying then 6am/9am is no problem.

over a year ago

I can never manage to stay out, im not much of a drinker so get too d*unk too early.. "

That's not his fault lol

I would say the time anyone returns home isn't sufficient evidence of cheating, let it go, if you find a receipt for a hotel room and lingerie that wasn't for you then question him, otherwise your only doing your own head in

over a year ago

Did he tell you he was going out to x y z or did he just bugger off?

over a year ago

I can never manage to stay out, im not much of a drinker so get too d*unk too early..

That's not his fault lol

I would say the time anyone returns home isn't sufficient evidence of cheating, let it go, if you find a receipt for a hotel room and lingerie that wasn't for you then question him, otherwise your only doing your own head in"

Good shout...

over a year ago

"Did he tell you he was going out to x y z or did he just bugger off?"

Yep i knew he was off out..

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Do you want reassurance or confirmation? Because you know realistically, we can offer you neither.

By *pentoanythingMan
over a year ago

Rotherham

Don't worry about it. If he left the club at 4 then after a pizza. Getting a taxi it would be like 6 anyway. I've been out loads on Rotherham and been home even later than that. A taxi to anywhere in rotherham is easy 20mins as long as you don't live in kimmy or broom which would be 5 lol. Just sounds a dam good night. Don't worry babe. Xx

over a year ago

"Did he tell you he was going out to x y z or did he just bugger off?

Yep i knew he was off out.. "

Are you too stupid to draw your own conclusion or do you need insight from a bunch of morons who would rather fuck you than give an honest opinion....

over a year ago

Most important question is. Do you believe him ?

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

I'll protect you my dear

(smoooooooothhhh)

over a year ago

Yep i knew he was off out.. Are you too stupid to draw your own conclusion or do you need insight from a bunch of morons who would rather fuck you than give an honest opinion...."

Oh ok... Love your honesty..

over a year ago

"Don't worry about it. If he left the club at 4 then after a pizza. Getting a taxi it would be like 6 anyway. I've been out loads on Rotherham and been home even later than that. A taxi to anywhere in rotherham is easy 20mins as long as you don't live in kimmy or broom which would be 5 lol. Just sounds a dam good night. Don't worry babe. Xx"

Yeh i suppose.,, thanks.

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I have a lie detector app on my phone.... I'll be honest I don't think it's truthful though.

over a year ago

"Don't worry about it. If he left the club at 4 then after a pizza. Getting a taxi it would be like 6 anyway. I've been out loads on Rotherham and been home even later than that. A taxi to anywhere in rotherham is easy 20mins as long as you don't live in kimmy or broom which would be 5 lol. Just sounds a dam good night. Don't worry babe. Xx

Yeh i suppose.,, thanks. "

Advice taken from.................. ........jesus wise up

over a year ago

Yep i knew he was off out.. Are you too stupid to draw your own conclusion or do you need insight from a bunch of morons who would rather fuck you than give an honest opinion...."

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Not all of us are moons and not all of us puck anything with a pulse ....

By *its_n_piecesCouple
over a year ago

do you want to borrow some 20p coins for the tumble dryer when your laundry's finished?

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

This week it will be a good week for Librans who have issues with their toaster.

Capricorns in the South will have a revelation when they open a card.

Aquarius, you will mostly have a good week, but stay in bed surrounded by next of kin, unless your name is Tina.

Sagittarius, you will spontaneously combust on Tuesday. Don't be put out. You won't be.

And now as to our request of the day from Rotherham, using my crystal boobs, the answer will be revealed after this commercial break....

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Do you have trouble with laundry you think may be dirty? If so, use Fabamatic! guarantied to leave your laundry still questionable. It doesn't work in a tumble drier, so you do have to air it in public.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Yep i knew he was off out.. Are you too stupid to draw your own conclusion or do you need insight from a bunch of morons who would rather fuck you than give an honest opinion....

Not all of us are moons and not all of us puck anything with a pulse .... "

I'll try that again ... not all of us are morons who fuck anything with a pulse ...

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Yep i knew he was off out.. Are you too stupid to draw your own conclusion or do you need insight from a bunch of morons who would rather fuck you than give an honest opinion....

Not all of us are moons and not all of us puck anything with a pulse ....

I'll try that again ... not all of us are morons who fuck anything with a pulse ..."

Made me smile .

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Welcome back to the studio, it's Mystic Tina, the seer of sensation.

And in answer to your question, no idea.

However, good luck in resolving it, anyway. Perhaps a sit down heart to heart may help?

over a year ago

I just love these typos x

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"

That's no moon!

over a year ago

"This week it will be a good week for Librans who have issues with their toaster.

Aquarius, you will mostly have a good week, but stay in bed surrounded by next of kin, unless your name is Tina.

Sagittarius, you will spontaneously combust on Tuesday. Don't be put out. You won't be.

And now as to our request of the day from Rotherham, using my crystal boobs, the answer will be revealed after this commercial break...."

What about us Virgos?

over a year ago

A smart cheat wouldn't roll in at 6am, they'd stay the night or come home a lot earlier. Did you do the sniff test... ?

Unless you think otherwise I would assume he's telling the truth.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"This week it will be a good week for Librans who have issues with their toaster.

And now as to our request of the day from Rotherham, using my crystal boobs, the answer will be revealed after this commercial break....

What about us Virgos?"

Look out for tall dark handsome strangers. They want to ask if you've suffered industrial deafness.

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman
over a year ago

Burbage

Only you can decide if he's telling the truth, we don't know him so how can we decide if he's lying or not

over a year ago

Did you throw him out yet ??

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

I am a moron but I only fuck good looking women.

Post new Message to Thread