Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

neighbours

Jump to newest

By *uby0000 OP   Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

ive got new neighbours should I go say hello?

do you like neighbours that come round for coffee all the time?

or borrow all the time

or keep themselves to themselves

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *amantha8383TV/TS
over a year ago

Sheffield

I like to stay friends with them plus your are lovely couple wink wink.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

One works away and never see him, the other always stops chatting pops round to tell me things and is lovely and friendly but we don't go in each others houses like our privacy

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yeah tell them if they need you to go to Fabswingers.com that should break the ice

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I'd love to have proper nice neighbours, it would be so much better than the ones we've got.

I'd say, go and say hello... It could be the start of something good...

Cal

over a year ago

"I'd love to have proper nice neighbours, it would be so much better than the ones we've got.

I'd say, go and say hello... It could be the start of something good...

Cal"

It can wear thin having nice neighbours not that you should dislike them but neighbour I used to have I am sure would stalk me as soon as I stepped out the front or back door they were there like a rocket got annoying after a while especially if you were in a hurry.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I live in a block of flats, some I can count on one hand the times I've seen them in 2 yrs, others, well the couple in the flat below me are constantly finding new ways to be a pain in the arse

Am hopefully moving in the new year to somewhere a lot quieter

over a year ago

i have a young couple on 1 side and a young woman on the other side we say hi chat about the weather lol

i know quite a few people in my street tbh dnt go in2 each others houses tho

over a year ago

I don't speak to anybody on our street, there not my friends and I don't want them to be, majority are decent neighbors nice and quite, but still don't want anything to do with them

over a year ago

I like to say hello and know them to send Christmas cards to, I wouldn't want them popping round for coffee unannounced though. Polite, friendly minding our own business is my preferred MO.

By *o30Woman
over a year ago

Lincoln

Not know any of my neighbours, wish to keep it that way.

over a year ago

"We don't speak to anybody on our street, they're not our friends and we don't want them to be, majority are decent neighbours nice and quite, but still don't want anything to do with them"

over a year ago

I've just moved, and my neighbour one side I've spoken to twice, nice girl, quiet.

The other side a Muslim girl who showed the peaceful loving side of islam, buy welcoming me to the block and saying if there's anything I need just knock, also made a curry for me which was welcome as my cooker hadn't been fitted at the time

Next door but one, a single mum who is so fit I nearly drool every time I see her,

over a year ago

My neighbours to one side are amazing after nearly 3 years they've become great friends. Even gone on holiday with them and their family.

The other side not so much after the son burgled my house while I was asleep one night

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

WE LIVE IN A VERY NICE HOUSE IN A NICE AREA OURNEIGHBOUR,S ARE NICE PEOPLE THEY WOULD DIE IF THEY KNEW ABOUT THIS SIDE OF OUR LIFE

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

Next door I've never even seen, across the hall is a woman and her young daughter, next to her I've only seen through the peep hole. Upstairs I've met his dad.. Went to complain about the music but it wasn't even them, it was downstairs. Downstairs are a pain in my arse. "No noise after 5pm".. I was painting a door!! We did everything we could to soundproof the flat... Turns out the stupidly loud music every weekend that was so loud that it made the coffee table vibrate came from them and not upstairs..

I prefer to keep to myself, nobody in this building strikes me as the kind of person I'd get on with..

But there's no harm in saying hi to your neighbour

over a year ago

"Next door I've never even seen, across the hall is a woman and her young daughter, next to her I've only seen through the peep hole. Upstairs I've met his dad.. Went to complain about the music but it wasn't even them, it was downstairs. Downstairs are a pain in my arse. "No noise after 5pm".. I was painting a door!! We did everything we could to soundproof the flat... Turns out the stupidly loud music every weekend that was so loud that it made the coffee table vibrate came from them and not upstairs..

I prefer to keep to myself, nobody in this building strikes me as the kind of person I'd get on with..

But there's no harm in saying hi to your neighbour "

A post about neighbours from the girlnextdoor that's amazingly satisfying

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

"Next door I've never even seen, across the hall is a woman and her young daughter, next to her I've only seen through the peep hole. Upstairs I've met his dad.. Went to complain about the music but it wasn't even them, it was downstairs. Downstairs are a pain in my arse. "No noise after 5pm".. I was painting a door!! We did everything we could to soundproof the flat... Turns out the stupidly loud music every weekend that was so loud that it made the coffee table vibrate came from them and not upstairs..

A post about neighbours from the girlnextdoor that's amazingly satisfying "

over a year ago

A post about neighbours from the girlnextdoor that's amazingly satisfying "

Feels very full circle.

And can I add I'd like to say hi to the downstairs neighbour and smooth things over.

With an iron.

In his face.

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

A post about neighbours from the girlnextdoor that's amazingly satisfying

Feels very full circle.

And can I add I'd like to say hi to the downstairs neighbour and smooth things over.

With an iron.

In his face.

"

Not if I get there first.

over a year ago

Depends are they cute? What will the other neighbours say?

Coffee now and again.

Borrow? Depends how many times they come round for coffee

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

The neighbour I join on to is in his late 70's & has his own FB!

over a year ago

Keep myself to myself not too long moved back in around this way

By *uby0000 OP   Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

my neighbours on one side are snobs always ignore me despite living next door to me for 24 yearts

always had crap neighbours where the new ones are so just hoping they will be nice

over a year ago

have great neighbours, we work as a team in my small block, making sure the bins are out and keep an eye one the properties for each other. summer evenings we sit in the garden with a coffee and have a chat in a neighbourly way

By *uby0000 OP   Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

my mums neighbours are brill they meet up for meals and despite one moving she still comes down to take my mum for coffee once a week

over a year ago

there was a young couole one side of me that I used to chat too, they moved out in the summer and not seen the family that have moved in other than the day they moved in. Don't have anything to do with the neighbours the other side and wish they'd fuck off somewhere else to be honest. Bloke downstairs is a pain in the arse. Sees to have rebuilt his entire flat over the last 11 months and so much banging and noise every weekend.

I do speak to an old couple that live a few houses away, mainly because I always stop and fuss their dogs and cats and have got to know them

over a year ago

I heve elderly couple as neighbours! They're nice.

I rarely to never bring swinging dates back to my place, but most of my vanilla non swinging friends are female, so they look at me funny with different girls coming and going. Little do they know that none of them are upto no mischief with me at all. Haha

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I live in a stair... there are 16 flats and I'm the busybody that organises the stair cleaning, gardening and repairs. My neighbours love me cause it saves them doing it.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

When I first ended up here I was sad and kept thinking what has become of my life

Then I got to loving the place. My neighbours are elderly and totally lovely

The place is quiet, peaceful, friendly and just so stress free. I have made Christmas cards and apple chutneys for them because I have the big apple tree.

The only neighbourhood problem as such is a cat. He bullies other cats and jumps through people's kitchen windows giving them a fright.

I feel very lucky

By *eryBigGirlWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

I feel really lucky I've got some amazing neighbours one of which I'd be lost without they've supported me through a lot and I'm godmother to their middle son saying that though we're not in each other's pockets but know each other is there

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I get on well with my neighbors, and we're very well matched. We sometimes have parties, especially if someone is moving out, as a surprise. And we watch each others backs, share bins - anything from the mundane to the really supportive.

I'd go and say hello, let them feel welcomed.

over a year ago

I'm very lucky to have the neighbors I do, never underestimate the importance of good ones

I have made a few good friends too but there's a line which we all respect.

over a year ago

"ive got new neighbours should I go say hello?

do you like neighbours that come round for coffee all the time?

or borrow all the time

or keep themselves to themselves "

I like to be civil to neighbours, but hate over familiarity. There is a family in my road, who make a fucking nuisance of themselves. Would be banging on the door at all hours, given the chance. Poor breeding.

Post new Message to Thread