Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I really cannot contain myself any longer

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It's nearly Christmas!!!

I'm filled with joy and excitement this morning; I'm so happy I'm cleaning the flat around the grandchildren

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

"It's nearly Christmas!!!

I'm filled with joy and excitement this morning; I'm so happy I'm cleaning the flat around the grandchildren "

Love people who love Christmas. Christmas cheer yahhhhhhh

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Not for me, I'm enjoying the peace and quite away from it as much as possible

over a year ago

Kids are off to decrorate grandmas and i have a cake to decorate for the office

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Mine could do with a bit of a vacuum and a duster flicking round if yer that happy about it

over a year ago

Christmas songs going on soon

over a year ago

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Can't relax until Friday ... well, that was what I thought, but now going into work on Monday and Tuesday the week after next too .... then I can get into the Christmas spirit ...

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

I'm more excited about the new Star Wars film, but love Christmas too.

over a year ago

Not Christmas yet!!

To be honest I always work the most in the run up and have busy Christmas parties and d*unk, rude guests 'enjoying' themselves to deal with before I can relax.

The whole festive period as a whole leaves me cold. I love Christmas but the run up exhausts me. Is it January yet?!

over a year ago

I'll be excited when I've done everything and finished work. That'll be Christmas eve evening then.

over a year ago

"Not Christmas yet!!

To be honest I always work the most in the run up and have busy Christmas parties and d*unk, rude guests 'enjoying' themselves to deal with before I can relax.

The whole festive period as a whole leaves me cold. I love Christmas but the run up exhausts me. Is it January yet?!"

Right! You get your sorry arse off my Happy Christmas thread or put some Christmas music on and dance around the room. No Grinches or Scrooges allowed on here (you know what happened to them anyway) Hang some tinsel off your dick and wave it around

over a year ago

"I'll be excited when I've done everything and finished work. That'll be Christmas eve evening then."

Better late than never. We're getting the grandchildren involved with the dusting off the Nativity and tree decs. Michael Buble Christmas playing on youtube,it's Christmas central in our house today

over a year ago

"I'll be excited when I've done everything and finished work. That'll be Christmas eve evening then.

Better late than never. We're getting the grandchildren involved with the dusting off the Nativity and tree decs. Michael Buble Christmas playing on youtube,it's Christmas central in our house today "

If i can drag my arse outta bed will be doing the tree later...it's not worth the nagging from the kids not to do it

over a year ago

My trees up and outside lights its a regular little grotto here

over a year ago

"I'll be excited when I've done everything and finished work. That'll be Christmas eve evening then.

Better late than never. We're getting the grandchildren involved with the dusting off the Nativity and tree decs. Michael Buble Christmas playing on youtube,it's Christmas central in our house today

If i can drag my arse outta bed will be doing the tree later...it's not worth the nagging from the kids not to do it "

Do what we have done,open a bottle of something (prosecco here)

over a year ago

"My trees up and outside lights its a regular little grotto here "

That's the spirit

over a year ago

"Not Christmas yet!!

The whole festive period as a whole leaves me cold. I love Christmas but the run up exhausts me. Is it January yet?!

Right! You get your sorry arse off my Happy Christmas thread or put some Christmas music on and dance around the room. No Grinches or Scrooges allowed on here (you know what happened to them anyway) Hang some tinsel off your dick and wave it around "

I'll be happy on Christmas day when I've got a champagne buzz and I'm merrily cooking more food than anyone can eat. I love Christmas day and all that. I'll get the tinsel and my dick out then...

By *lashheartMan
over a year ago

shrewsbury

Bah nearly 2 weeks yet....

Nah love it!!!!!!!

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

I've done fudge

Vanilla, coffee & choc chip and rum & raisin this morning

Yesterday I also did Victoria sponge, lemon muffins, shortbread coconut macaroons and more peppermint thins at some point in the next few days :D

I love Christmas and force baked goods on everyone

over a year ago

"Not Christmas yet!!

Right! You get your sorry arse off my Happy Christmas thread or put some Christmas music on and dance around the room. No Grinches or Scrooges allowed on here (you know what happened to them anyway) Hang some tinsel off your dick and wave it around

I'll be happy on Christmas day when I've got a champagne buzz and I'm merrily cooking more food than anyone can eat. I love Christmas day and all that. I'll get the tinsel and my dick out then..."

Your poor family

Seriously though,the preparation for Christmas day starts now. Right now and lasts until the grandchildren go back to school. Next week it's school Christmas Concerts,more food buying,present wrapping and menu deciding. Christmas is not just for Christmas day

Post new Message to Thread