Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fab Wall of Fame

Jump to newest

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Central

The 2015/6 Fab Wall of Fame plaques are ready for order, and will be set into their positions early in the new year.

Not a very central location but behind the bushes in Penge seems a good location.

Submit your nominees, with reasons where possible, for those users who should be awarded this glorious recognition.

it's hard to pick just a few, but here are my starters:

ShagTonight - for just being Shag, and with so much patience

TinaTitz - mountains of evidence supporting her inclusion, witty asides and insights

Soxy -gotta love Soxy

GrannyCrumpet - just for being the nation's favourite, most loved granny

Marc and Courtney - wonderful new-comers of a sort, brightening our northern climes (aided by soxy).

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Walkingtaff and pooch for their thoughtful and interesting posts

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"Walkingtaff and pooch for their thoughtful and interesting posts "

Good one. ToshN has just sprung to mind too.

It's really tough, as government funding for the creation, mounting and official ceremony costs has been cut, due to deficit reduction targets. Everyone deserves their own plaque, but numbers are limited.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My nominees are the vast majority of Forum posters who go unrecognised and unnoticed in these regular back-slapping threads yet without whom the forums would be a much duller place!

So you, yes you, who never gets named in these threads - I really value your contributions and encourage you all to keep providing the variety and insight that keeps this place (largely) entertaining and a good distraction from mundane normal life!

I love you all

over a year ago

"My nominees are the vast majority of Forum posters who go unrecognised and unnoticed in these regular back-slapping threads yet without whom the forums would be a much duller place!

So you, yes you, who never gets named in these threads - I really value your contributions and encourage you all to keep providing the variety and insight that keeps this place (largely) entertaining and a good distraction from mundane normal life!

I love you all "

Ya creep! But I agree with you. Would love to see some different names mentioned. I'll try and think of some.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"My nominees are the vast majority of Forum posters who go unrecognised and unnoticed in these regular back-slapping threads yet without whom the forums would be a much duller place!

I love you all "

thank you

over a year ago

I love you all

thank you "

I enjoy reading what you both have to say. Specifically you.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I will nominate everyone, they all amuse me in different ways

over a year ago

I love you all "

Haha thanks

over a year ago

Oh good a 'there is not a clique thread' the only reason I'm posting is because I purchased platinum membership, otherwise I wouldn't be allowed to view the thread I

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Tis true that the 'invisibles', the less popular, the meat and veg of fab are really essential.

But the wall of fame is there for our outstanding contributors.

Up there with

Gershwin Prize

Grammys

BBC Jazz Awards (perhaps we'd have BBC Jizz Awards?)

and of course the Hollywood Walk of Fame

Our plaques adorn monuments of Fab cultural significance, in this instance the Penge bushes. You'll be able to walk and play, keeping your feet out of the mud.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I love you all

thank you

I enjoy reading what you both have to say. Specifically you. "

Thank you same to you. I value honesty.

over a year ago

I love you all "

Awww

Thanks

over a year ago

I love you all "

Thank you Dan, I'll take my slap on the back

Well said

over a year ago

I love you all

Ya creep! But I agree with you. Would love to see some different names mentioned. I'll try and think of some."

That's the trouble....those That never get mentioned are in fact stealth fabbers. Invisible to the human eye

over a year ago

I love you all "

This is all true.

But if I'm being forced, I always enjoy a Seawitch thread.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I love you all "

About bloody time I got some recognition

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

between havant and chichester

Admin and the mods as without them we wouldent have fab

over a year ago

For the most amazing nipples - Faeriequeen

For the voice of reason - nicecouple

For cutting through the bullshit - view

For services given to the rest of the site , by way of the sheer volume of meets .....

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Fab forum wall of fame, surely, not fab wall of fame .... as the forums are a law unto themselves.

I would like to nominate anyone who prefers a bit of serious debate/banter and has never contributed to a kiss, tuck, avoid thread ....

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

For a balanced view I will nominate 2 ladies and 2 guys.

For the ladies....

Rubywoo. ..because she is smart and always diplomatic in the way she posts.

Felicity honeybutt.....because she is lovely and has a great sense of humour.

Nominations for the men.....

Ace Swinger....For having a great username and regular fun posts on the forum.

Danielpierced....For coming up with the nocturnal roll call thread and running with it for so long, it's like it has become part of the fixtures and fittings of the fab forum now.

over a year ago

Everyone for sure but as someone i never mention that cuts through a wade crap in 0.5 Dirty Girl x

over a year ago

I'll nominate myself cos mo one else will

over a year ago

"I'll nominate myself cos mo one else will "

That's cheating!

over a year ago

"For a balanced view I will nominate 2 ladies and 2 guys.

For the ladies....

Danielpierced....For coming up with the nocturnal roll call thread and running with it for so long, it's like it has become part of the fixtures and fittings of the fab forum now.

"

I second Daniel pierced. Great nocturnal thread.

over a year ago

Pp and tosh for waking me up in the lovliest of ways (a good perv)

over a year ago

Aw I'd vote for ya.

over a year ago

"I'll nominate myself cos mo one else will

That's cheating!"

Ya think

over a year ago

That's cheating!

Ya think "

I'd nominate you for your contribution to fab pics

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"For a balanced view I will nominate 2 ladies and 2 guys.

For the ladies....

"

*Should be Ace Winger.

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

I love you all

Haha thanks "

you already know you're getting my vote knitter

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Me for putting up with you all

over a year ago

That's cheating!

Ya think

I'd nominate you for your contribution to fab pics "

I also really enjoy your posts too.

over a year ago

Mrwho for being the font of all car knowledge!

And missinnocent for such sweet lovely posts.

over a year ago

My nominations are all visual.

Derby Dales Couple for their brilliantly brazen and hilarious public photos. (B&Q has to be my favourite)

Ligeia for absolutely bossing the Avatar Challenges, doing five or six amazing photos while us mortals struggle for a single half decent idea.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Pops in and sets out some emergency chairs for the committee and swipes the after eights whilst no one is looking

over a year ago

"Pops in and sets out some emergency chairs for the committee and swipes the after eights whilst no one is looking "

I saw that! Share or I'm telling

over a year ago

"My nominations are all visual.

Derby Dales Couple for their brilliantly brazen and hilarious public photos. (B&Q has to be my favourite)

Ligeia for absolutely bossing the Avatar Challenges, doing five or six amazing photos while us mortals struggle for a single half decent idea. "

I'll second Derby Dales Couple. Their pictures are ace and their comments on the forum are amazingly funny.

Where have they been lately?

-Courtney

over a year ago

Ligeia for absolutely bossing the Avatar Challenges, doing five or six amazing photos while us mortals struggle for a single half decent idea.

I'll second Derby Dales Couple. Their pictures are ace and their comments on the forum are amazingly funny.

-Courtney"

Was wondering this the other day. I miss their posts.

over a year ago

-Courtney"

They are outdoor creatures. I expect they're hibernating.

By *aucy tiggerWoman
over a year ago

Back where I belong

Whilst everybody deserves a plaque there are a few who stand out.

Danberks for being an all round nice guy xxx

Danielpearce for the nocturnal thread and all round nice guy xx

But mostly to my guilty secret, you'll never know you've been nominated because you don't venture into the forums, but you're always there when I need you. You've cuddled me when that's all needed and your picture taking skills are improving xxxxxxxx

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"Pops in and sets out some emergency chairs for the committee and swipes the after eights whilst no one is looking

I saw that! Share or I'm telling "

Sounds good, but you have to come and get them off of my profile pic

over a year ago

There are so many interesting characters it would be incredibly difficult to choose.

But if pressed I'd choose Dirty Girl for her ever warm, funny, non-judgemental and reasonable presence.

over a year ago

I'm nominating the guy that makes me smile, picked me up and kicked my arse. *You know who you are!!*

Knob x

over a year ago

The one person I'd have to pick is View.

Doesn't kiss arse but isn't rude or insulting either.

And knows his own self worth which is really nice to see on here.

over a year ago

"The one person I'd have to pick is View.

And knows his own self worth which is really nice to see on here."

Miss innocent for saying it exactly how shes see's it. Also for her sense of humour

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

I nominate everyone I have built a rapport with on here,some I am astonished that they would even reply to a tentative message others I had a feeling we would click right away,but to put it simply when you start at the bottom of a rose once you get past all the pricks you get to see the beauty so to all my fab chat and meet mates stay gorgeous guys x

over a year ago

I love you all "

That fence you sit on , does it hurt your bum sometimes? x

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

I love you all

That fence you sit on , does it hurt your bum sometimes? x"

the creosote acts as a lube

over a year ago

"The one person I'd have to pick is View.

And knows his own self worth which is really nice to see on here.

Miss innocent for saying it exactly how shes see's it. Also for her sense of humour "

Thank you lovely

over a year ago

I love you all "

hey I think he's voting for me

over a year ago

Miss Vara ,for her sense of humor , making us all chuckle and smile and use of Autocarrot

over a year ago

Zoya , for her early moring postings that wake us all as we have our first cuppa of the day

over a year ago

Tosh and PrivateParts for their early morning alarm calls

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

I love you all hey I think he's voting for me "

dude did you not see the disclaimer which stated everyone but trademark cos he is a brat?

over a year ago

"Pops in and sets out some emergency chairs for the committee and swipes the after eights whilst no one is looking

Sounds good, but you have to come and get them off of my profile pic "

I don't think I'm tall enough - can't you just feed them to me

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

Sounds good, but you have to come and get them off of my profile pic

I don't think I'm tall enough - can't you just feed them to me "

pop up on my shoulders there

over a year ago

Women:Zoya for being only a pm away when I need a good talking too basically and vara for being so damn lovely!!

Men: Taff and pooch, you all know why, he brightens everyone up with his threads and gets is thinking and andy4880 (I think that's the numbers) for providing me with lots of 'material'

Couples: of course Courtney and Marc for her cider drinking (who knew the cute American would drink pints!) and flikandpaul because she has a cracking smile!

But everyone that posts all deserve a little something!

Post new Message to Thread