Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

sleep play

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Since the other thread got too big.

Regarding being played with in your sleep.

I like the idea of it (never actually done anything overtly sexual, more just being woken up by a partner cuddling me or snuffling in close)

Christmas stocking raised the idea it's the feeling of being vulnerable which I suppose is there.

But I think another part of it is the phsycological aspect of feeling desired that a person likes/wants you so much that even your unconcious body is a turn on to them.

Like I said it's hard to explain and probably would require far too many hours on a shrinks couch to work out lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rtemisiaWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

I love being gently fucked awake by someone I trust!

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Sadly I can sleep through anything ....

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

My lover has my full permission to do whatever he wants when I am sleeping. Love waking to him climbing on top and pushing into me... Bliss... or being woken with a hot, insistent mouth on me.

over a year ago

"My lover has my full permission to do whatever he wants when I am sleeping. Love waking to him climbing on top and pushing into me... Bliss... or being woken with a hot, insistent mouth on me."

Why is it for you?

I'm finding it really hard to put it into words beyond "cause ei like it" lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This has always been a fantasy of mine people always say im weird though.

over a year ago

"This has always been a fantasy of mine people always say im weird though. "

.yeah I'm surprised by the level of positiveness (is that a word?) To be honest

Anyone able to put why they like it into words?

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

"My lover has my full permission to do whatever he wants when I am sleeping. Love waking to him climbing on top and pushing into me... Bliss... or being woken with a hot, insistent mouth on me.

Why is it for you?

I'm finding it really hard to put it into words beyond "cause ei like it" lol"

I like knowing that he desires me that much that even asleep I turn him on. I am submissive with him, and it is a real turn on to feel that powerless (even though its a myth as he has my express permission to do it) and its a bloody amazing way of being woken at 4am - someone needing the physical bond that much that being asleep is no barrier... and we are very sexual with each other, having this amazing connection that is so strong - we are honestly at it like a mix between rabbits and horny teenagers!

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

If you are sleeping with a partner who turns you on, would you not want to do this anyway? I can't see anything unusual in it .... the worry for me would be sleeping through it perhaps that is more strange. Being woken up for sex, if that is what you are suggesting, surely not that uncommon?

By *r H and Good PetCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

I love this A LOT.

I think if I had to put it into words, my reasons for liking it are:

I like sex

It feels good.

I like waking up to something that feels good.

I have the same love of waking up to a bacon sandwich, for the same reasoning. Lol.

over a year ago

Nottingham

"If you are sleeping with a partner who turns you on, would you not want to do this anyway? I can't see anything unusual in it .... the worry for me would be sleeping through it perhaps that is more strange. Being woken up for sex, if that is what you are suggesting, surely not that uncommon? "

I think it's less
"Being woken up for sex"
but more
"Being woken up BY sex"

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"If you are sleeping with a partner who turns you on, would you not want to do this anyway? I can't see anything unusual in it .... the worry for me would be sleeping through it perhaps that is more strange. Being woken up for sex, if that is what you are suggesting, surely not that uncommon?

I think it's less Being woken up for sex but more Being woken up BY sex"

Agreed, but maybe exactly whereabouts in the 'sex' does the waking up happen for it to be by or for? If its just as penetration is happening then its fairly regular for us, same if its some stroking ....

over a year ago

"If you are sleeping with a partner who turns you on, would you not want to do this anyway? I can't see anything unusual in it .... the worry for me would be sleeping through it perhaps that is more strange. Being woken up for sex, if that is what you are suggesting, surely not that uncommon? "

Well the other thread,the general response seemed to be negative towards it

over a year ago

"I love this A LOT.

I like sex

It feels good.

I have the same love of waking up to a bacon sandwich, for the same reasoning. Lol. "

Waking me up with a bacon sandwich is one of the very few ways to wake me up with out extreme violence following :p

over a year ago

Nottingham

I think the really important thing is if it's a previously discussed and consensual thing or not?

If consensual, crack on, if not, hello rape (newsworthy, in fact)!

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"If you are sleeping with a partner who turns you on, would you not want to do this anyway? I can't see anything unusual in it .... the worry for me would be sleeping through it perhaps that is more strange. Being woken up for sex, if that is what you are suggesting, surely not that uncommon?

Well the other thread,the general response seemed to be negative towards it"

Is it though? Now I have thought about it, when you are sleeping with a loved one, and you get the desire, you may make a start without them?

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

I guess its like anything, some like it, some don't.

I love it, but my friend has said its wrong and tantamount to rape as he cannot be sure I am consenting that very moment when I told her how often we do it (nearly every night when we are together)

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

[Removed by poster at 13/12/15 01:10:31]

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

I have fucked someone to sleep. They woke up too, so I fucked them back to sleep ... she loved it

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

My wife and I do it all the time. I love half awake/half asleep sex. Still with one foot in the dream world, but with all the physical sensations of the real world. Brilliant!

over a year ago

If I've trusted someone enough to fall asleep with me in their arms then I trust them to wake me up

over a year ago

"My wife and I do it all the time. I love half awake/half asleep sex. Still with one foot in the dream world, but with all the physical sensations of the real world. Brilliant! "

Haha people have had full conversations with me in that state.

Given I usually have nightmares I've been told they are very very disturbing conversations though

over a year ago

Cos it's me, anything I say is generally met with a negative response.

If you ever bring your bike down this way I'd invite you to a sleepover!

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

I have slept through it .... its always consensual between myself and hubby. I blame the thyroid medicine, not on the correct does, it really knocks me out at times ....

over a year ago

If you ever bring your bike down this way I'd invite you to a sleepover! "

.hehe I still need to get a new one.

They're still denying liability but witness is on my side.

They've got 21 days to respond or were staring court proceedings.

Anothing thing is the open case ups insurance from a fairly high but reasonable 600 a year to nearly 2k a year

There's 2 great bikes currently up for sale too that I'm eyeing might just buy it an keep it stored and work on it till the case is settled.

I'm pushing to get physio included in the settlement though back still isn't right

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"My wife and I do it all the time. I love half awake/half asleep sex. Still with one foot in the dream world, but with all the physical sensations of the real world. Brilliant!

Given I usually have nightmares I've been told they are very very disturbing conversations though "

So i think it is that dream like state that makes it different to other kinds of sex.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"My wife and I do it all the time. I love half awake/half asleep sex. Still with one foot in the dream world, but with all the physical sensations of the real world. Brilliant!

Given I usually have nightmares I've been told they are very very disturbing conversations though

So i think it is that dream like state that makes it different to other kinds of sex."

I am going to investigate this further when the film he is watching finishes ....

over a year ago

"I have slept through it .... its always consensual between myself and hubby. I blame the thyroid medicine, not on the correct does, it really knocks me out at times ...."

Would they be hormone treatments? Anything of that ilk tends to be a massive pain in the are to get the dose dialed in right

Good luck getting it fine tuned

over a year ago

So i think it is that dream like state that makes it different to other kinds of sex."

I hope not it would be like adding sex to the saw films with my dreams

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"I have slept through it .... its always consensual between myself and hubby. I blame the thyroid medicine, not on the correct does, it really knocks me out at times ....

Would they be hormone treatments? Anything of that ilk tends to be a massive pain in the are to get the dose dialed in right

Good luck getting it fine tuned "

Yes thyroid is that ... its like the engine that runs the body and if you don't get enough, it can be coma and die. Means I get all my medicines free on the nhs though .... they have been tinkering with the dose for years, as such my metabolism is very slow and joints achy, always cold ... they will work it out in the end though.

over a year ago

If you ever bring your bike down this way I'd invite you to a sleepover!

.hehe I still need to get a new one.

They're still denying liability but witness is on my side.

They've got 21 days to respond or were staring court proceedings.

Anothing thing is the open case ups insurance from a fairly high but reasonable 600 a year to nearly 2k a year

There's 2 great bikes currently up for sale too that I'm eyeing might just buy it an keep it stored and work on it till the case is settled.

I'm pushing to get physio included in the settlement though back still isn't right"

Oh my god don't tell me you've got a fucking injury as well, so you'd probably need help in the bath to wash and get yourself dressed afterwards, and possibly suffering some stress from the accident and the hassle of the insurance claim so you may need to talk about your problems and be counselled!

over a year ago

"I have slept through it .... its always consensual between myself and hubby. I blame the thyroid medicine, not on the correct does, it really knocks me out at times ....

Good luck getting it fine tuned

Yes thyroid is that ... its like the engine that runs the body and if you don't get enough, it can be coma and die. Means I get all my medicines free on the nhs though .... they have been tinkering with the dose for years, as such my metabolism is very slow and joints achy, always cold ... they will work it out in the end though."

Yep, problem is the amount of feedback loops involved mean everything from your daily activity levels to the types of food, the timing and the amount each day affect the dose required.

over a year ago

Oh I love it .... To wake as he pushes inside of me ..... To wake when he just is in the throes of taking .... Why ... Submissive - desired - vulnerable - dark - almost not being aware - full passion

.... Purrrr zzzzzzzzz

over a year ago

"If I've trusted someone enough to fall asleep with me in their arms then I trust them to wake me up "
why would you say that beautiful do you have a problem with trust ? I trust people until they give me a reason not to xx

over a year ago

"If I've trusted someone enough to fall asleep with me in their arms then I trust them to wake me up why would you say that beautiful do you have a problem with trust ? I trust people until they give me a reason not to xx "

Lol no problem with trust however if I was to meet you casually it's not likely I'd fall asleep with you

over a year ago

"If I've trusted someone enough to fall asleep with me in their arms then I trust them to wake me up why would you say that beautiful do you have a problem with trust ? I trust people until they give me a reason not to xx

Lol no problem with trust however if I was to meet you casually it's not likely I'd fall asleep with you "

hehe that made me smile x

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"My lover has my full permission to do whatever he wants when I am sleeping. Love waking to him climbing on top and pushing into me... Bliss... or being woken with a hot, insistent mouth on me."

Yes, I love it in the middle of the night. There's just no better way to be woken up, it's delicious to be stirred by something that feels so sublime!

over a year ago

I like it with a trusted partner. Sensual, relaxed, the tingly skin feeling, pushing back onto him, being held, it's the kind of intimacy I miss. Just not the sort of thing I can do with a NSA partner.

over a year ago

It's a way for people to lose their inhibitions. When they're still half asleep they're slightly disorientated so you can do things they may not let you do when they're fully awake. Had a very manly macho "nothing's going in my arse" guy last year I said yeah wait till you're sleeping. He falls asleep, open his bum cheeks, start licking his arse hole and then I'm able to stick my tongue inside. He lifts his leg so I have better access to his arse and then every night after that he falls asleep in the recovery position knowing that I will lick him out when he's sleeping. Same with sucking a sleeping cock, the cock is aware and alert the guy is still in a hazy sleepy helpless daze, cock responds to being sucked, climb on top and guide his penis inside, guy starts fucking back, it's like an instinct that they have!

over a year ago

"It's a way for people to lose their inhibitions. When they're still half asleep they're slightly disorientated so you can do things they may not let you do when they're fully awake. Had a very manly macho "nothing's going in my arse" guy last year I said yeah wait till you're sleeping. He falls asleep, open his bum cheeks, start licking his arse hole and then I'm able to stick my tongue inside. He lifts his leg so I have better access to his arse and then every night after that he falls asleep in the recovery position knowing that I will lick him out when he's sleeping. Same with sucking a sleeping cock, the cock is aware and alert the guy is still in a hazy sleepy helpless daze, cock responds to being sucked, climb on top and guide his penis inside, guy starts fucking back, it's like an instinct that they have!"

Ohhh my goodness

Died and gone to heaven I think

over a year ago

I like it with one partner because we enjoy a consensual non-consent based relationship. My other partners? Not so much.

By *moothies.Couple
over a year ago

Woodthorpe

"I love being gently fucked awake by someone I trust!"

love this

over a year ago

I've never been fucked in my sleep, I have been woken up with bj's many a time and it's a fantastic way to be woken

over a year ago

ive been woken by foreplay bit by actual fucking - we sleeep wrapped up in each other and im a light sleeper - i have woken him up slowly by a soft to hard suck then sliding onto him - very sexy way to start the day

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/12/15 07:03:20]

over a year ago

"This has always been a fantasy of mine people always say im weird though. "

Im not sure theres any deep thought behind it for me. I love sleep and and i love sex.

I have quite realistic sex dreams from time to time. And hell wouldnt waking up to an orgasm be divine

over a year ago

love being woken with a cock up me xxx

over a year ago

My ex used to love it in the morning, I was always woken by her stroking, sucking or guiding my cock inside her. She used to say my cock was the best in the morning as that's when it is at its hardest. A beautiful feeling being wanted, especially in that sleepy relaxed state

over a year ago

Dont do sleepovers with people unless we are dating exclusively.

Cant fall asleep with someone I'm borrowing. Ever.

over a year ago

I wouldn't want to be woken up by someone thrusting their cock into me, I have to be in the mood, that's not to say I've never had sleepy sex, whoever I'm with might have rubbed my back (instant turn on) or I might have been having a 'sex dream' and been making all the right noises and it leads on from their but to be woken up by a guy already on top of me or whatever would probably freak me out, I wouldn't do it the other way round either, I think I'm far to worried about them pushing me off!!

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

My ex boyfriend fucked me awake once.

I felt violated and disgusted. I almost 'did something' about it but I didn't know what exactly to do as I wasn't sure it was 'rape'. I wish I'd reported it at the time. The thought of it makes me feel sick to this day, many years on.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

I prefer to wake up first,any man who decides to wake me up is very brave

over a year ago

I like the idea of being woken with sex but would love it to be in a strange place and being tied down with someone I don't recognise... It's something I have dreamt about many times.

over a year ago

I like that feeling of him wanting me so much he had to touch me. It's usually me laying awake waiting for him to wake up,I can't sleep well with a man in my bed,I'm constantly aroused. It's also a not being in control,sleepy sex feeling I like,my body is sensitive while I'm half asleep and the touches are heightened. Maybe because when your eyes are closed your other senses react more.

By *ingersoloWoman
over a year ago

Oldham

I love being woken up in the morning by a hard cock rubbing against me, I sometimes find myself grinding against him before I'm fully awake. It's only with someone I trust 100 percent though. He is also aware I love this and had permission to organize a surprise meet or 2 to wake me.

I think it has something to do with being relaxed, that half d*unk without alcohol feeling, also playing into the submissive vulnerable side of me which can be pushed to the background for the rest of the day.

over a year ago

Only happened once with my ex, the only time I got wet with him, when I realised what was going on, I turned over and went back to sleep

over a year ago

It's a big surrender of trust to someone. That in itself can feel like a turn on. I am a light sleeper though so it's unlikely to get further than a light stroke or two before I wake up.

over a year ago

"My ex boyfriend fucked me awake once.

I felt violated and disgusted. I almost 'did something' about it but I didn't know what exactly to do as I wasn't sure it was 'rape'. I wish I'd reported it at the time. The thought of it makes me feel sick to this day, many years on. "

Oh dear .

That's not good at all .

When this happened was the relationship on the wane anyway ?

over a year ago

"It's a big surrender of trust to someone. That in itself can feel like a turn on. I am a light sleeper though so it's unlikely to get further than a light stroke or two before I wake up. "

I only sleep in bed with men I trust and would be ok with being touched in my sleep. I have stroked cocks in my sleep and woke men up. That's no different to a man doing the to me.

over a year ago

I wonder if the lady snoring beside me right now would mind if I gently snook it in to her she's even on her side in perfect position

over a year ago

I'm not sure how I feel about it if I'm honest.

It would have to be something we'd need to discuss before even thinking about it.

over a year ago

I love sleep play

To be woken up by being touched and kissed and feeling really horny is incredible

Gorgeous sleepy slow sensual sex .....Yes please!

over a year ago

"It's a big surrender of trust to someone. That in itself can feel like a turn on. I am a light sleeper though so it's unlikely to get further than a light stroke or two before I wake up.

I only sleep in bed with men I trust and would be ok with being touched in my sleep. I have stroked cocks in my sleep and woke men up. That's no different to a man doing the to me. "

That's how I feel about it too. I would only be able to fall asleep with someone I trusted.

By *ab femWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

I love sleep play but it's normally me that initiates it

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

Touch me when I'm asleep or trying to sleep and I you'll bloody know about it. I HATE being played with/touched when I'm trying to sleep. To this end, I have always had a big bed so that I can have my own space when I sleep.

over a year ago

"Touch me when I'm asleep or trying to sleep and I you'll bloody know about it. I HATE being played with/touched when I'm trying to sleep. To this end, I have always had a big bed so that I can have my own space when I sleep. "

I even make a cocoon around myself with the duvet for extra protection....

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"Touch me when I'm asleep or trying to sleep and I you'll bloody know about it. I HATE being played with/touched when I'm trying to sleep. To this end, I have always had a big bed so that I can have my own space when I sleep. "

You sound as grumpy as me!

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"Touch me when I'm asleep or trying to sleep and I you'll bloody know about it. I HATE being played with/touched when I'm trying to sleep. To this end, I have always had a big bed so that I can have my own space when I sleep.

You sound as grumpy as me!"

Im only grumpy when you try to interfere with me either eating or sleeping.

I can't stand it when you sleep with someone new and they are either on you or fucking touching you all night. FUCK OFF I'M SLEEPING!

By *itzWoman
over a year ago

south wales

"My ex boyfriend fucked me awake once.

I felt violated and disgusted. I almost 'did something' about it but I didn't know what exactly to do as I wasn't sure it was 'rape'. I wish I'd reported it at the time. The thought of it makes me feel sick to this day, many years on. "

So sorry this happened to you. If you hadnt discussed and agreed to it beforehand, it was not consensual and was indeed rape. There are agencies out there that you can go to for help and counselling if you feel you need it and it will not matter to them that it was years ago. xxxx

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"Touch me when I'm asleep or trying to sleep and I you'll bloody know about it. I HATE being played with/touched when I'm trying to sleep. To this end, I have always had a big bed so that I can have my own space when I sleep.

I can't stand it when you sleep with someone new and they are either on you or fucking touching you all night. FUCK OFF I'M SLEEPING!"

I take it back you're far grumpier than me

over a year ago

I can't stand it when you sleep with someone new and they are either on you or fucking touching you all night. FUCK OFF I'M SLEEPING!"

I always have "a talk" before having anyone stay over, to prevent unwanted physical contact whilst sleeping. A cuddle before sleep and upon waking is fine. Touch me once the cocoon is in place and we have problems.

Sometimes I also use ear plugs to cancel out the noise of their breathing

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

I can't stand it when you sleep with someone new and they are either on you or fucking touching you all night. FUCK OFF I'M SLEEPING!

I always have "a talk" before having anyone stay over, to prevent unwanted physical contact whilst sleeping. A cuddle before sleep and upon waking is fine. Touch me once the cocoon is in place and we have problems.

Sometimes I also use ear plugs to cancel out the noise of their breathing "

Until recently, I had a super king size bed.... because nobody should have to touch in bed unless they want to.

Plus, I am used to unheated houses, so I get really hot, really easily. I am, however, gentlemanly enough to let you warm your feet on my thighs before sleep....

over a year ago

Until recently, I had a super king size bed.... because nobody should have to touch in bed unless they want to.

Plus, I am used to unheated houses, so I get really hot, really easily. I am, however, gentlemanly enough to let you warm your feet on my thighs before sleep...."

That's incredibly considerate

over a year ago

Plus, I am used to unheated houses, so I get really hot, really easily. I am, however, gentlemanly enough to let you warm your feet on my thighs before sleep...."

I'd be sleeping on the sofa. On the rare occasions I'm naked in bed with a man it's torture when he's sleeping and I'm awake. I don't sleep over with many men because most sleep too much,when I want to be having sex.

over a year ago

"I love this A LOT.

I like sex

It feels good.

I have the same love of waking up to a bacon sandwich, for the same reasoning. Lol. "

A www! Sod sex - now I just want a bacon sandwich!!

Shame on you honey for putting food in my head when I'm on my 'I WILL get into that too fucking tight dress in time for Christmas!' Diet - aka the 'little black dress' diet!

over a year ago

Love being woken up to sex

By * TRUE GENTMan
over a year ago

west bromwich

I my self have encounter a lady the side of me but they know I am the sensual type of person so one would believe they have the trust of me that I would never caress a lady while asleep ,or wish to even have sex as my mind set is this is not consensual there is one thing to caress a lady than to jump onto of her or ever get more sexual with her

By *rtemisiaWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

"This has always been a fantasy of mine people always say im weird though.

.yeah I'm surprised by the level of positiveness (is that a word?) To be honest

Anyone able to put why they like it into words?"

Positivity is a word.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"Oh I love it .... To wake as he pushes inside of me ..... To wake when he just is in the throes of taking .... Why ... Submissive - desired - vulnerable - dark - almost not being aware - full passion

.... Purrrr zzzzzzzzz "

Fuck I'm hot and horny reading this!! I've woken a guy up with a blow job but never been woken myself with sex...this is now on my to do list this week...ok someone else's to do list

over a year ago

Im always awake early , so if my meet loves being woken up for sex they will be getting it!!!!

Post new Message to Thread