Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is there anyone there?...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

These mystics who claim they can talk to the dead. Why do they always say something like, "I'm getting a 'G' here, is there anyone in the audience who's name starts with a 'G'?"

I mean, if they had a hotline to Spooksville, why wouldn't the ghost tell him his whole fookin name instead of playing Guess The Spectre?

And why don't they ever say, "I'm getting an 'X', any Xaviers in tonight?"

Lifted and adapted from Michael McIntyre's book, well worth a read, funny guy, sorry for nicking ya material Mikey.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"These mystics who claim they can talk to the dead. Why do they always say something like, "I'm getting a 'G' here, is there anyone in the audience who's name starts with a 'G'?"

I mean, if they had a hotline to Spooksville, why wouldn't the ghost tell him his whole fookin name instead of playing Guess The Spectre?

And why don't they ever say, "I'm getting an 'X', any Xaviers in tonight?"

Lifted and adapted from Michael McIntyre's book, well worth a read, funny guy, sorry for nicking ya material Mikey. "

i must admit that i find that guy rather cute as well as funny

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"...Lifted and adapted from Michael McIntyre's book, well worth a read, funny guy, sorry for nicking ya material Mikey. i must admit that i find that guy rather cute as well as funny "

I once went out with a female version of him. Same eyes, same colour hair, exactly the same mannerisms, even the same way of speaking. Nicer tits though.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My daughter has been reading his autobiography, sitting in the corner giggling like an idiot. Think I may borrow it when she's finished.

Post new Message to Thread