Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

club

Jump to newest

By *eedsfun20152015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Hey id like to try going to a club but im apprehensive about it being a single male...any tips would be great!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Hey id like to try going to a club but im apprehensive about it being a single male...any tips would be great!!"

I'd try starting off with something a bit narrower like a broom handle and work your way up to a club over time..... and use plenty of lube.

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

Make an effort to talk to people, don't follow ladies and couples around, don't join the wanking dead.

Dont go expecting to get laid just go to be sociable, flirt and have a laugh. You will get a lot further being a good guy at a club than being pushy.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Make sure to bring enough for the entrance fee.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Hey id like to try going to a club but im apprehensive about it being a single male...any tips would be great!!"

The best thing you can do is just talk to everyone, there's never any guarantee that you'll pull but you've got loads more chance if you talk to people.

Also if you're talking to couples, remember that they both need to be involved. You can't just talk to Mrs and ignore the hubby, if he's not happy then you won't be playing with her.

Cal

over a year ago

Leeds

"Hey id like to try going to a club but im apprehensive about it being a single male...any tips would be great!!

I'd try starting off with something a bit narrower like a broom handle and work your way up to a club over time..... and use plenty of lube. "

Haha noted!!

over a year ago

Leeds

"Hey id like to try going to a club but im apprehensive about it being a single male...any tips would be great!!

I'd try starting off with something a bit narrower like a broom handle and work your way up to a club over time..... and use plenty of lube.

But i meant a club biscuit...

Haha noted!!"

Post new Message to Thread