Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Office party no no!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Number 1 rule of office parties is don't talk about anything embarrassing the next day...

Number 2 rule is don't sleep with your boss...

So I've broke number 2 but she has since broke number 1 after we did number 2! She is a little bit married, what should I do? She hasn't told any bosses or anything, she has just been singing my praises tbh, but I'm a bit confused...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

'Little bit married' must be the quote of the day!

over a year ago

"'Little bit married' must be the quote of the day! "

I did chuckle at that

Well you made your bed now you just have to wait to see what happens, me personally I'd start looking for another job, it might blow over but she's a woman, she's mentioned it,we don't forget!

over a year ago

This made me laugh out loud funny really as I was in a room full of people and could not explain outburst ha ha ha

over a year ago

"'Little bit married' must be the quote of the day!

I did chuckle at that

Well you made your bed now you just have to wait to see what happens, me personally I'd start looking for another job, it might blow over but she's a woman, she's mentioned it,we don't forget! "

I'm torn between going all out and keeping it going or sacking it! I'm still looking for a new job plus its appraisal time so I don't want a bad score so I may go again!!!

over a year ago

It wouldn't be the first d*unken shag at an office party and won't be the last.

Personally I'd leave it as a one off, have an adult to adult conversation about boundaries and respecting each other's position in the workplace and just leave it at that. Be professional at all times.

But obviously you're closer to it all than any of us but I wouldn't want the complications (personally) of an ongoing affair with boss that could be particularly challenging should that affair ever hit the rocks!!

over a year ago

"may go again" !!!!!!

over a year ago

""may go again" !!!!!! "

Not the best choice of words, but you get the idea, it's not that she is that much older than me, she is 33 to my 28 x

over a year ago

""may go again" !!!!!!

Not the best choice of words, but you get the idea, it's not that she is that much older than me, she is 33 to my 28 x"

Are you mad you had a d*unken shag leave it at that and let the dust settle if she wants more she will sure as hell tell you what she wants she is the boss after all said and done.

over a year ago

Quote of the year

Would love to know how his appraisal goes

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

Quote of the year

Would love to know how his appraisal goes "

If it was a good performance he should at least ask for a pay rise

over a year ago

Quote of the year

If it was a good performance he should at least ask for a pay rise"

Was it a little bit of an affair then lol

By *p4funCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

Oh dear how very grown up of you both neither of you thought "this is a bad idea" ? You deserve each other

over a year ago

Quote of the year

If it was a good performance he should at least ask for a pay rise

Was it a little bit of an affair then lol "

Don't try and make it any better, it's perfect as it is!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

I did chuckle at that

Well you made your bed now you just have to wait to see what happens, me personally I'd start looking for another job, it might blow over but she's a woman, she's mentioned it,we don't forget! "

This..

If you have any cute cuddly bunnies get them fostered sharpish

over a year ago

I did chuckle at that

Well you made your bed now you just have to wait to see what happens, me personally I'd start looking for another job, it might blow over but she's a woman, she's mentioned it,we don't forget!

This..

If you have any cute cuddly bunnies get them fostered sharpish"

She seems ok about it, it's the other folk out there that might not take too kindly x

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Some things are best kept as a memory, put it down to experience and keep shtum..

over a year ago

"Some things are best kept as a memory, put it down to experience and keep shtum.."

Although she has started talking to others xxx

By *estsideukMan
over a year ago

Hatfield area

Long as she doesn't end up a little bit pregnant after being a little bit d*unk

over a year ago

Long as she doesn't end up a little bit pregnant after being a little bit d*unk "

over a year ago

"

Come on it's not home and away!!!

over a year ago

Does her husband know she's only a little bit married ??

This is not going to end well as you can bet he'll find out esp if she's telling people .im willing to bet when it all comes to light you'll be blamed for it all and looking for a new job

By *estsideukMan
over a year ago

Hatfield area

Come on it's not home and away!!!"

I can just hear the EastEnders theme tune kicking in..

over a year ago

Also women do get pregnant after d*unken one night stands

over a year ago

"Does her husband know she's only a little bit married ??

This is not going to end well as you can bet he'll find out esp if she's telling people .im willing to bet when it all comes to light you'll be blamed for it all and looking for a new job "

I can't see why that's going to be the outcome, she should know the status of her marriage and how to act as a manager!

over a year ago

Come on it's not home and away!!!

I can just hear the EastEnders theme tune kicking in.. "

That was the sound of the toilet door...

over a year ago

This is not going to end well as you can bet he'll find out esp if she's telling people .im willing to bet when it all comes to light you'll be blamed for it all and looking for a new job

I can't see why that's going to be the outcome, she should know the status of her marriage and how to act as a manager!"

Simply put she is not going to take all the blame with her husband and company .bosses .

over a year ago

I can't see why that's going to be the outcome, she should know the status of her marriage and how to act as a manager!

Simply put she is not going to take all the blame with her husband and company .bosses ."

I'm the junior member of the team so from the company PoV it's her fault!

From her husbands PoV i don't own her or know any better so it's not my fault I have a tasty dick x

over a year ago

Simply put she is not going to take all the blame with her husband and company .bosses .

From her husbands PoV i don't own her or know any better so it's not my fault I have a tasty dick x"

How do you know have you asked hr?

And remark about her husband shows that your not a adult but a child and sounds like you both deserve each other .

over a year ago

"Number 1 rule of office parties is don't talk about anything embarrassing the next day...

So I've broke number 2 but she has since broke number 1 after we did number 2! She is a little bit married, what should I do? She hasn't told any bosses or anything, she has just been singing my praises tbh, but I'm a bit confused..."

Office Party Etiquette from one who broke all the rules

Your 2 Rules don't always apply. Rule 2 gets broken every year the boss is human too has the same needs desires and fantasies like everyone else.

Rule 1 what happened at the party stays at the party. That is the golden rule that must NEVER be broken not by you anyway.

Keep your head down and it will blow over, she is married and won't let it happen again (Until next year)

Do not be stupid enough to pursue, do not be stupid to use it as leverage over her let sleeping dogs lie

If she pursues you discreetly then that's different but even then be on your guard as if it goes tits up your the one with shit on your face or worse an irate husband sends you to A&E

over a year ago

"Number 1 rule of office parties is don't talk about anything embarrassing the next day...

So I've broke number 2 but she has since broke number 1 after we did number 2! She is a little bit married, what should I do? She hasn't told any bosses or anything, she has just been singing my praises tbh, but I'm a bit confused...

Your 2 Rules don't always apply. Rule 2 gets broken every year the boss is human too has the same needs desires and fantasies like everyone else.

Rule 1 what happened at the party stays at the party. That is the golden rule that must NEVER be broken not by you anyway.

Keep your head down and it will blow over, she is married and won't let it happen again (Until next year)

Do not be stupid enough to pursue, do not be stupid to use it as leverage over her let sleeping dogs lie

If she pursues you discreetly then that's different but even then be on your guard as if it goes tits up your the one with shit on your face or worse an irate husband sends you to A&E"

Noted

over a year ago

From her husbands PoV i don't own her or know any better so it's not my fault I have a tasty dick x

How do you know have you asked hr?

And remark about her husband shows that your not a adult but a child and sounds like you both deserve each other ."

It does take two to tango but please I'm not equal!

over a year ago

Op listen to everyone on here, don't talk about it to anyone ,keep your head down at work ,don't take it further and start praying the shit don't hit the fan

over a year ago

"Op listen to everyone on here, don't talk about it to anyone ,keep your head down at work ,don't take it further and start praying the shit don't hit the fan

"

Noted x

over a year ago

If she's the one telling people then she either isn't bothered if her husband finds out or they have a marriage where they permit this sort of thing. But I'd still keep my head down at work and if she wants to gossip about it let her get on with it, but you don't have to participate in it yourself.

(Rule no. 1 at my work is everyone talks about anything embarrassing that happens so if they break all the other rules it's their own fault )

over a year ago

If she pursues you discreetly then that's different but even then be on your guard as if it goes tits up your the one with shit on your face or worse an irate husband sends you to A&E"

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

So you had a little bit of shagging then

over a year ago

You have fucked . Now it's your turn to get fucked over . Live with it

over a year ago

And 4 days later he has fucked off so we will never know what happens between this guy and his boss

over a year ago

Could of been all fantasy on his part ...shame would love to know how it ended

over a year ago

"Could of been all fantasy on his part ...shame would love to know how it ended"

Same here would love to if found out if the husband found out and what was said or done

over a year ago

There's rules for Christmas parties!!

Oh bollocks

over a year ago

"There's rules for Christmas parties!!

Oh bollocks "

Yes and this lad that is now missing in action broke them all lol

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Is it ok to shag the OH's bosses? I could quite happily do that

over a year ago

"Is it ok to shag the OH's bosses? I could quite happily do that"

If they are hot and sexy

over a year ago

"Is it ok to shag the OH's bosses? I could quite happily do that"

Good question as most of the managers at my work are male

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Is it ok to shag the OH's bosses? I could quite happily do that

If they are hot and sexy"

Yep, they are that, and a few others he works with. Hopefully their wives like to watch so will let them

Post new Message to Thread