Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

more couples as singles profiles

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone else more and more couples hiding behind single female profiles.

if that's how they want to do it,it's up to them but it's a bit deceptive in our eyes.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I report them when I see them.

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Loads... I just report them. Cant remember any that haven't been changed

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

"Anyone else more and more couples hiding behind single female profiles.

if that's how they want to do it,it's up to them but it's a bit deceptive in our eyes."

agreed

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How would I spot them?

I've noticed a lot of "single guys" claim to be well... single, however on their profile say they have a fb / Fwb who they prefer to join in. Hmm that old chestnut lol.

over a year ago

we tend to say they should really say in the profile blurb at least that she has a partner who may play with her - we say some people would report them as a fake profile - if they dont do anything about it then we sometimes report - most change it as they just didnt realise it was that big a deal

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"How would I spot them?

I've noticed a lot of "single guys" claim to be well... single, however on their profile say they have a fb / Fwb who they prefer to join in. Hmm that old chestnut lol."

Single women do the same, but in their profile they state they only play with their husband/partner/FB/guy down the street in attendance.

over a year ago

I have a couple of verifications from people I have met in clubs which mention my partner in them. However, I am on here as a woman, I have met, as can be seen from my other verifications, as a single female. I have never met anyone off of here as a couple with my partner, not did I ask the people to verify me as a couple.

I use my account more to chat with friends and on the forums. I would not use my single profile to meet people with my partner. I much prefer to meet people, couples or men in particular in clubs. If I meet someone on here it is alone.

Please say if this makes my profile fake. If I am asked, I am honest and upfront about it, however it is not written in my profile no.

over a year ago

"How would I spot them?

I've noticed a lot of "single guys" claim to be well... single, however on their profile say they have a fb / Fwb who they prefer to join in. Hmm that old chestnut lol.

Single women do the same, but in their profile they state they only play with their husband/partner/FB/guy down the street in attendance."

LOL odd. Just be honest. Wouldn't a person be more successful on here if they were? I'd walk away if I knew I were misled. As for me im 100% single with no attachements and intend on staying as such. Well until Johnny Depp comes knocking lol

over a year ago

"I have a couple of verifications from people I have met in clubs which mention my partner in them. However, I am on here as a woman, I have met, as can be seen from my other verifications, as a single female. I have never met anyone off of here as a couple with my partner, not did I ask the people to verify me as a couple.

I use my account more to chat with friends and on the forums. I would not use my single profile to meet people with my partner. I much prefer to meet people, couples or men in particular in clubs. If I meet someone on here it is alone.

Please say if this makes my profile fake. If I am asked, I am honest and upfront about it, however it is not written in my profile no."

Hello. Would it not be easier if you wrote on your profile married but here to meet someone alone? I wouldn't say you're fake. However I would feel like you're misleading. Sorry.

over a year ago

"I have a couple of verifications from people I have met in clubs which mention my partner in them. However, I am on here as a woman, I have met, as can be seen from my other verifications, as a single female. I have never met anyone off of here as a couple with my partner, not did I ask the people to verify me as a couple.

Please say if this makes my profile fake. If I am asked, I am honest and upfront about it, however it is not written in my profile no.

Hello. Would it not be easier if you wrote on your profile married but here to meet someone alone? I wouldn't say you're fake. However I would feel like you're misleading. Sorry."

Thats cool, I appreciate the response. I haven't got it on there because I rarely actually meet outside clubs, and those I do chat to i do tell upfront about it and allow them to decide whether to continue to chat or ignore me, that is their choice and I am not offended if they delete me at all. But i shall consider it.

By *kindofmagicXXXMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Noticed that with quite a few women. Also women who have single and couple profile but don't meet from the single one. Gets confusing

over a year ago

Please say if this makes my profile fake. If I am asked, I am honest and upfront about it, however it is not written in my profile no."

no id not say a fake as you meet alone - the veris you say mention you as a couple you didnt ask for - could mention that you have a partner and do play together but not through this fab profile - and dont display those veris -

over a year ago

I have noticed that to and yes as well, they have single profiles to, each to their own if they wanna cheat lol.

over a year ago

no id not say a fake as you meet alone - the veris you say mention you as a couple you didnt ask for - could mention that you have a partner and do play together but not through this fab profile - and dont display those veris - "

Good idea, I have them displayed as I believe they show up front about me but I wouldn't want to mislead anyone

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Myself and my partner both have single profiles as well as our couple one. I am an individual in my own right, and so is he, despite the fact that we live together, we still do some things alone. We both meet as singles as well as as a couple. It did not take long, however, for someone to report my single profile as a couple one, probably a male I refused to meet, as I only meet single fems alone. It took me ages to get it back to a single one, despite verifications as a single fem. My partner, however, despite all his recent verifications only being with me and he saying he is no longer single, remains a single guy, not change there then as the assumption is he is pretending to have a partner .... neither of us is cheating as we are both fully aware of single meets, if not present.

By *orth99Man
over a year ago

Northumberland

I agree, if you cant trust the person saying there single you dont know what may happen. If you agree to it then your prepared to take the risk.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I do think people sometimes get confused as to the relevance of the tag Single on here. Surely it is identifying that you will meet on your own, not that you're un-attached, but that you are willing to meet with suitable people without having a partner involved.

I personally think that anyone who says they're single, but only meet with their spouse or FB is just trying to bypass people's filters.... We'd report them.

On the other hand "single" guys/girls who are married should be cut a little slack, if they're not your thing pass them by but until there's a lable that says "married and cheating" then they'll be classed as single.

Cal

over a year ago

I meet as a single and don't try to arrange anything with my lady via this account.

If we meet as a couple we meet without me becoming Rachael so our couples profile has a very different spin on it.

over a year ago

I see nothing wrong with a couple having their own separate accounts as well as their own couples account as long as they are up front about it,

Post new Message to Thread