Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Selective hearing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Its true,us guys have selective hearing...i was perving on ITVs breakfast time weather girl,didnt hear a single word of the forcast until she said 'Its gonna get very wet...' Kinda proves the point lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Its true,us guys have selective hearing...i was perving on ITVs breakfast time weather girl,didnt hear a single word of the forcast until she said 'Its gonna get very wet...' Kinda proves the point lol "
who said that

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

the weather girl said it,is the only part of the forcast that got my attention

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

My boss has selective hearing - which I found out when I moaned about him once... normally he's as deaf as a post!

By *urreyfun2008Man
over a year ago

East Grinstead

"the weather girl said it,is the only part of the forcast that got my attention"

Mmm weather girls, what was the post about?

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

What?

By *entcouple4550Couple
over a year ago

canterbury

Eh?

over a year ago

"Its true,us guys have selective hearing...i was perving on ITVs breakfast time weather girl,didnt hear a single word of the forcast until she said 'Its gonna get very wet...' Kinda proves the point lol "

Men here what they want to hear i have found. The key words are football, pizza, pussy and sex.

over a year ago

"Its true,us guys have selective hearing...i was perving on ITVs breakfast time weather girl,didnt hear a single word of the forcast until she said 'Its gonna get very wet...' Kinda proves the point lol

Men here what they want to hear i have found. The key words are football, pizza, pussy and sex. "

some one mention pizza

Post new Message to Thread