Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Has any one ever....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

phoned one of the babestation babes.....?

I'm trying to lip read what they are saying....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I know one of the women that work on that channel lol

over a year ago

lol was it weird watching her on it?

over a year ago

ive not watched her on there as i dont have sky lol but she has massive natural tits thats for sure

By *eznhannahCouple
over a year ago

leeds

i can actually lip read and to be honest most of the time they do talk filth but they repeat themselves a lot, that and there body language (in relation to what they are saying) makes me think they are,nt really talking to anyone, but reading off a script

over a year ago

the what on the what?

over a year ago

"i can actually lip read and to be honest most of the time they do talk filth but they repeat themselves a lot, that and there body language (in relation to what they are saying) makes me think they are,nt really talking to anyone, but reading off a script"

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if they were reading off a script...you have the option to listen in to the phone calls but at £1.50 a min I really don't wanna find out lol

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"i can actually lip read and to be honest most of the time they do talk filth but they repeat themselves a lot, that and there body language (in relation to what they are saying) makes me think they are,nt really talking to anyone, but reading off a script

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if they were reading off a script...you have the option to listen in to the phone calls but at £1.50 a min I really don't wanna find out lol"

Do people actually phone them?

I know a make student who does the text reply pretending to be a woman, now that's plain deception.

over a year ago

Its probably all pre recorded and I doubt very much that the people you end up chatting to are anywhere near as big breasted and smooth skinned...

I'll hold my hands up and admit, I did phone a sex line many years ago in the early hours of new years day when I was very d*unk and horny (not from a tv station though). The woman sounded like she was about 70! Worst wank everrrr! lol

over a year ago

"Its probably all pre recorded and I doubt very much that the people you end up chatting to are anywhere near as big breasted and smooth skinned...

I'll hold my hands up and admit, I did phone a sex line many years ago in the early hours of new years day when I was very d*unk and horny (not from a tv station though). The woman sounded like she was about 70! Worst wank everrrr! lol"

over a year ago

I know some women who do the phone chat, not on TV I might add, as they are usually wearing dressing gowns and slippers, about 30 years older than they describe themselves and if they tell you they are touching themselves they are mostly making a cuppa and settling down in front of corrie with subtitles lol

over a year ago

"I know some women who do the phone chat, not on TV I might add, as they are usually wearing dressing gowns and slippers, about 30 years older than they describe themselves and if they tell you they are touching themselves they are mostly making a cuppa and settling down in front of corrie with subtitles lol"

Lol, and when she says you are making her all wet it means you made her accidentally sit on her colostomy bag and split it!

over a year ago

Well you shouldnt waste your time watching then lol

over a year ago

I think they are similar to home shopping channels....you sit there and realise 15 minutes later you are still watching

over a year ago

come on ladies

we could all get well paid jobs doing this stuff

money for old rope

over a year ago

The only problem if you want to be on babestation its in milton keynes pmsl

over a year ago

ok maybe a little off track

why oh why do they all wear two pairs of undies

over a year ago

So they dont show their pussy Simples!

over a year ago

My Aunt Freda used to do that sort of stuff but she had to give it up when her teeth fell out as it meant trying to talk dirty with a lisp and she got sussed. The bloke on the other end demanded a refund but he got told to thod off.

over a year ago

"The only problem if you want to be on babestation its in milton keynes pmsl "
I've never heard of it - tell me more lol

over a year ago

havent you well come round ill tell you more

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"My Aunt Freda used to do that sort of stuff but she had to give it up when her teeth fell out as it meant trying to talk dirty with a lisp and she got sussed. The bloke on the other end demanded a refund but he got told to thod off. "

PMSL

Has everyone got an Aunt Freda...??

Post new Message to Thread