Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Spectrum of sexuality

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

For me at least, it very much does exist...and I feel I've travelled from initially being 'straight only' to now, 'mostly straight' or 'bi-situational' ...and the situation tends to involve a sexy bi mf couple (whom I'm attracted to and have built a connection with) as opposed to a single guy.

What I find a little strange - though perhaps it's not all that odd - is that I'm currently mostly attracted to stroking and sucking willies that closely resemble mine...I.e. circumcised and shaven.

I never ever thought that one day I'd enjoy and MMF as much as an MFM!

It's all rather wonderful.

Have any others journeyed through the spectrum..and surprised themselves..?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

I think people need to stop taking the piss about what mmf and mfm and fmm means! Us straight guys just think we are getting a fuck!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I've gone the other way. I've always been bi all my sexual life then just stopped wanting experiences with women. I now class myself as straight but would never say never, but over the years I've really changed sexually

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I think people need to stop taking the piss about what mmf and mfm and fmm means! Us straight guys just think we are getting a fuck! "

Think of it just like really life.

If the MM'S are touching it's a bit gay.

over a year ago

"I've gone the other way. I've always been bi all my sexual life then just stopped wanting experiences with women. I now class myself as straight but would never say never, but over the years I've really changed sexually"

I swing about all over the shop lol.

From bi to straight to my current position of women and TS only.

I've trademarked the term "awesomeosexual" to describe this

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"I think people need to stop taking the piss about what mmf and mfm and fmm means! Us straight guys just think we are getting a fuck!

Think of it just like really life.

If the MM'S are touching it's a bit gay."

honestly, one quick invite and my innocence would be ruined

over a year ago

Iv always generally been straight. A few times on here over the few years iv been here iv changed it to bi-curious.

Years ago I dry humped a few girl-friends thighs and had a friend randomly kiss me in a club. I often have thoughts about a scenario with a women, but very never been in the position to carry it out.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Yes, I do believe there is a sexual spectrum. I was always totally straight, then overnight as a result of a bi mmf, became bi. These days I tend more towards the straighter end of bisexual but in a bi mmf, will be equally as enthusiastic with the guy as the lady.

over a year ago

I'm pretty straight. Never been in a remotely wonky situation.

By *ustOneNightCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Yeah, definite spectrum.

There was already awareness of it back in the 70s with Kinsey and his spectrum.

For shorthand, I like to say I'm a Kinsey 2.5 straight woman, but no one ever knows what I'm talking about. lol

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

Until we joined fab I would have said I was straight, and was just curious to try women.

Thinking back now, I realise that I've always been bi and just never done anything about it until we got here!

By *d871Man
over a year ago

nowhere

Very few people are exclusively straight or exclusively gay. Alfred Kinsey devised a scale based upon sexual history that ranged subjects from 0 to 6 (straight to gay) and others have devised similar scales to rate degrees of bisexuality.

Personally, I don't give a toss about labels, just go with the flow. If it feels good, enjoy it.

over a year ago

I really don't care, but it's easier being a woman because no one else really cares either. I class myself as straight because I'd never seek sex with a woman alone and am not really sexually attracted to women. But if there's a woman there with a man as well then I can enjoy sexual contact with them. But to class myself as bi would be misleading.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I really don't care, but it's easier being a woman because no one else really cares either. I class myself as straight because I'd never seek sex with a woman alone and am not really sexually attracted to women. But if there's a woman there with a man as well then I can enjoy sexual contact with them. But to class myself as bi would be misleading. "

I'm very similar - in the sense that I could enjoy sexual contact with a guy whilst playing with a lady...

With regards to labelling myself bi, on occasion the shoe fits...and bi-situational doesn't exist.

I have never had the emotional feelings of lust or love for a man that I've often had for a woman... Different part of the brain/heart I suppose x

over a year ago

"I really don't care, but it's easier being a woman because no one else really cares either. I class myself as straight because I'd never seek sex with a woman alone and am not really sexually attracted to women. But if there's a woman there with a man as well then I can enjoy sexual contact with them. But to class myself as bi would be misleading.

I'm very similar - in the sense that I could enjoy sexual contact with a guy whilst playing with a lady...

With regards to labelling myself bi, on occasion the shoe fits...and bi-situational doesn't exist.

I have never had the emotional feelings of lust or love for a man that I've often had for a woman... Different part of the brain/heart I suppose x"

Bi situational is a good description for me. I didn't want to use curious, because I've done it and I liked it so it's not a curiosity thing. But luckily being female no one minds anyway

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

There's quite a few on the spectrum round here, imo

over a year ago

oh i wonky for sure - getting wobblier by the day - but im also thick - what is the difference between mfm and mmf? obviously more than a connection between 2 males and a fem - didnt realise the order meant anything

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"There's quite a few on the spectrum round here, imo

"

At least 48K of them

By *ustOneNightCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Also, I think there's a difference between sexuality and romance.

So, someone might be bisexual, but hetero-romantic, which would mean they are sexually aroused with other members of the same sex, but wouldn't engage with them on any romantic level.

over a year ago

"Also, I think there's a difference between sexuality and romance.

So, someone might be bisexual, but hetero-romantic, which would mean they are sexually aroused with other members of the same sex, but wouldn't engage with them on any romantic level."

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

"Also, I think there's a difference between sexuality and romance.

So, someone might be bisexual, but hetero-romantic, which would mean they are sexually aroused with other members of the same sex, but wouldn't engage with them on any romantic level."

That's me

Post new Message to Thread