Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Perfect Hair Days

Jump to newest

By *he_original_polo OP   Woman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Do you know what I mean by perfect hair days… I am sure most of the women will. One of those days when without any real effort your hair looks good. Not OK, not it will do, but GOOD. Exactly how you want it to look…. you wouldn’t change one strand. Most people wouldn’t notice the difference … but you can see it…. your hair looks perfect!

So whay are these perfect hair days always a feckin’ day when it doesn’t need to be perfect, when you couldn’t give a knobbly poo if it is perfect and OK would have done just as well!

I have spent the whole day in a planning meeting with perfect hair. It’s still perfect now and the only people who have seen it since the meeting are the woman at the Co-op and the local shop keeper. You can bet your bottom dollar when you want perfect hair it never quite looks as good (in your eyes) as the perfect hair day when it was wasted!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Have one every day..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I seldom have a bad hair day.

By *acquiesubWoman
over a year ago

birmingham

never had one!!!!!

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

I know exactly what you mean Polo, was working from home today (as usual) didn't have to go out.

Got up, had shower and put clean jammies on. Towel dried and combed hair, no products, hairdryer or straightening and it looks fab.

Guaranteed when I go out tomorrow and make the effort I will not be happy with it

By *inktherapyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

I always find it looks fab in the week before a hairdressers appointment... grrr!

Post new Message to Thread