Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Come fly with me

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I watched the first episode and I did think it was funny. Do you think it will take off (if you pardon the pun) in the same way as Little Britain did.

I remember watching Little Britain in the early days before it became hugely popular. I used to like the hypnotist, but could never watch the old lady scenes with David Walliams or the bitty thing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ollie_JCouple
over a year ago

London

Not sure.. I have an uncomfortable feeling watching it and the humour wasn't lol pee myself..

Or perhaps I am getting old..

Never quite liked Walliams ever since Aled for the breakfast show exposed what he was really like..

However.. I downloaded The Trip and am liking that immensely .. Perhaps it is e food basis of it ..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh I hope so!

I found the first one hit and miss but I laughed out loud at the second. My sister and I love Precious: hilarious!

Apparently people have said it's racist!

My family and friends love it!

over a year ago

The trip was fantastic, come fly with me is not great!

over a year ago

The best one in precious in it but it's not a patch on little Britain

over a year ago

"Not sure.. I have an uncomfortable feeling watching it and the humour wasn't lol pee myself..

Or perhaps I am getting old..

Never quite liked Walliams ever since Aled for the breakfast show exposed what he was really like..

However.. I downloaded The Trip and am liking that immensely .. Perhaps it is e food basis of it .."

Whats the thing about Aled exposing what he was really like, please?

By *ollie_JCouple
over a year ago

London

Quite a few years back.. With Walliams acting like lord snooty in the green room ordering underlings aloud quite nastily..

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yes what was that, I didnt know about that, but I actually feel there is something a little uncomfortable about David Walliams

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Definately coming into its own now, some good stuff tonight.

By *ex.IncCouple
over a year ago

Castleford

You'll always get the ones who cry racism at any given moment.

The airport employs people of all nationalities which is what it is depicting but in a different light and a pretty good rip off of airport/airline all rolled into one.

Tonights episode wasnt bad at all, but not as good as the first 2.

The pussy wagon has arrived! Isnt it!

over a year ago

Happy Burger, love it....

over a year ago

Some of it is hit and miss. Not a patch on little britain. David walliams books are good though I know they are for kids but his humour comes through and illustrated by the dude who did Rohld Dahls books

over a year ago

"Definately coming into its own now, some good stuff tonight."

I didn't laugh so much tonight apart from precious and her nails. In a moment of madness I had them long to torture my subs, happy days.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I saw the first and tonight. Quite like Omar. was funny when he told the person her dog was dead in the first episode

agree Precious is a fab character.

By *y_funcoupleCouple
over a year ago

SHEFFIELD

Thought it was "ok" tonight !!

Getting better I think,

Don't know why but David Walliams scares me!! But love Matt Lucus got one of those faces that just funny !!

Mrs Fun xx

over a year ago

"I watched the first episode and I did think it was funny. Do you think it will take off (if you pardon the pun) in the same way as Little Britain did.

I remember watching Little Britain in the early days before it became hugely popular. I used to like the hypnotist, but could never watch the old lady scenes with David Walliams or the bitty thing "

Felt exactly the same about Lb and stopped watching it cos it made me feel sick. This one is defo watchable and really does take the piss out of our great British (diverse) culture. Like it.

over a year ago

"Thought it was "ok" tonight !!

Getting better I think,

Don't know why but David Walliams scares me!! But love Matt Lucus got one of those faces that just funny !!

Mrs Fun xx"

If it came to light David Walliams was a serial killer it wouldn't surprise me. I find him smug and disconcerting out of his characters. However his creations are sometimes inspired.

Matt Lucas is just...funny!

Post new Message to Thread