Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

genital piercings

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So any guys or gals got their bits done ?

re cocks and pussies ? and if so , did it hurt like hell.?

i know ya tongue swells when thats done so im guessing your nether regions do to

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

Ouch!!!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I actually met a guy with one thru his dick.

while giving him a bj which was quite strange, im sure i was picking up radio one

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"I actually met a guy with one thru his dick.

while giving him a bj which was quite strange, im sure i was picking up radio one "

Besides worrying about walking outside in thunderstorm... I find they make me queezy... hate the things lol sorrys guys xx

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

I was in a pub once where we were chatting to this bunch of blokes who thought they were all gangsters.

I was being cheeky - as per usuall, and he was on about having a tattoo on his arse - so i did the age old joke of asking if he had a bee on each arse cheek.

His mate promptly burst out laughing - and cos he could think of no better response he walked over to my table and whopped his dick out on it next to my drink!!!

A fairly hefty size and hope its a shower not a grower....and a Price Albert to boot....tho that could probably be quite painful...lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

know a guy who takes his piercing out and his party piece is to nail his dick to the bar....always wanted to push him over lol.

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

i hate all forms of genital mutilation ...but especially my own ....

over a year ago

actually i did nip up behind him and make him jump, that tickled me...he had a sense of humour failure though which just made it funnier lol

over a year ago

Nope ! and I would never consider it

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"I was in a pub once where we were chatting to this bunch of blokes who thought they were all gangsters.

I was being cheeky - as per usuall, and he was on about having a tattoo on his arse - so i did the age old joke of asking if he had a bee on each arse cheek.

His mate promptly burst out laughing - and cos he could think of no better response he walked over to my table and whopped his dick out on it next to my drink!!!

A fairly hefty size and hope its a shower not a grower....and a Price Albert to boot....tho that could probably be quite painful...lol"

Well i had one of them in 1999 and loved it. But i took regular flights to the states for work and it took ages through customs after 9/11 so it had to go. Took Aaaaaaaages to close up. don't think i would have ti done again as it wasn't without its problems.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"I was in a pub once where we were chatting to this bunch of blokes who thought they were all gangsters.

A fairly hefty size and hope its a shower not a grower....and a Price Albert to boot....tho that could probably be quite painful...lol

Well i had one of them in 1999 and loved it. But i took regular flights to the states for work and it took ages through customs after 9/11 so it had to go. Took Aaaaaaaages to close up. don't think i would have ti done again as it wasn't without its problems."

Did it make you piss like a garden sprinkle?

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

Well it dosnt help lol. It was the 30 stone black female customs officer that called her mate over that made me think enough was enough lol

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Just going for a quick sprinkle tinkle...

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Well it dosnt help lol. It was the 30 stone black female customs officer that called her mate over that made me think enough was enough lol"

I can understand that lol

I hope she was'nt snapping on a pair of rubber gloves as she approached

over a year ago

somebody mention snapping on rubber gloves???

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I met a guy once of another site, nice guy, average looks average build. We went upstairs and out it came. It was about 10" long and god knows how thick and had two whooping great prince alberts one at the top and one at the bottom. I nearly shit myself. They where those really thick prince alberts. I had to get him to take the top one out so i could get it in my mouth lol

over a year ago

holy shit! I would of ran away!

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"holy shit! I would of ran away!"

really ...you would ...?????

confused

over a year ago

10", thick and double pierced, damn right i would of.

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"10", thick and double pierced, damn right i would of. "

but .....nah its the softy here again isnt it ....i dont think peircings are good too many risks of piercing condoms

over a year ago

softy got nothing to do with it, that is huge and sooooo not appealing!

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"softy got nothing to do with it, that is huge and sooooo not appealing!"

i thought you would of attached a couple of electrodes and let rip ....amazing how wrong you can be .eh ?

over a year ago

I am taking it as a play partner, not a subbie

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"I am taking it as a play partner, not a subbie"

just keeping you on your toes ....lol

over a year ago

I prefer to be on my back lol

over a year ago

"I prefer to be on my back lol"

As all good subbies should be! hehehe

over a year ago

"I prefer to be on my back lol

As all good subbies should be! hehehe "

cheeky cheeky cheeky cheeky sod! (mutters something much worse under her breath) lol

over a year ago

i have my clit hood pierced and yes it fecking hurts lol, anyone who tells you it dont hurt is a bloody liar lol you can not stick a needle thro there and it not hurt and dont lister to all this "but i had cream on to numb it" bollocks like i did lol they just trying to look hard lol all that does is numb the outside of your skin you can still feel it going thro. didnt swell, was fine after to be honest, had no problems at all but yes it hurt actually having the piercing

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

I thought all good subbies were either collared and kneeling to serve or strapped to a bench or cross! I seance rope rope play coming on between the two of you and i dont mean the magical rope climb.

over a year ago

I hope you were not refering to me!

Post new Message to Thread