Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

unverified

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

does unverified mean there is no hope ....please say no....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

no

over a year ago

Not completely no hope, as some peeps do not care two hoots about verifications.

Good luck!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

defo no. You are photo verified so thats a start.

good luck.

over a year ago

Don't worry too much about it, there would even be hope for John McCririck on here

By *ouplefunukCouple
over a year ago

North Bristol

Guess what? We were all unverified at one point

*Her*

over a year ago

"Don't worry too much about it, there would even be hope for John McCririck on here "

Oh yuck, he worse than the blue waffle and the two girls one cup stuck together

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

no, first man we met off her was unverified, but then so were we

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I don't read verifications as a _iew to meeting someone. I read them cause I'm nosey.

I like to make up my own mind.

over a year ago

top lady dirty girl x

over a year ago

Lots meet unverified People your turn will come and good luck

By *ngieandMrManCouple
over a year ago

hereford

You might not get a shag with peeps who flatly refuse to meet non-verified. But there wouldn't be a swinging hobby usless some people met newbies

over a year ago

We are all unverified from the start just be patient

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

I am only verified cos ppl offered, don;t worry about it.

over a year ago

we was all unverified at some point

if unverified ment there was no hope then nobody would have ever met anyone

By *ilthythanetCouple
over a year ago

ramsgate

Unfortunately for single males, a met in person verification makes very little difference.

As far as we're concerned, when meeting couples, we expect some verification before we'll get involved. After all, a photo verification is very east to get.

over a year ago

i dont usully go by verifications, ive had last min cancelations and no shows by verified people and ive had some great meets by unverified people, wether they cancel for genuine reasons or to piss you about anyone can do it unverified or other wise

over a year ago

I don't know anyone on here so their opinion means diddly squat with regards to who I'm going to invite into my home.

Some people won't answer a message unless people they don't know either have said you're real or someone they don't like have confirmed you're real too!

How a man approaches me and what he has to say for himself are the deciding factor for me, not his verifications, or lack of.

Good luck!

over a year ago

We are meeting an unverified guy in a couple of days for a social drink. This is not a habit of ours but he is a nervous newbie who has asked us to meet him for two reasons. Firstly, he has expressed an interest in talking to a relatively new couple about the 'swinging world' and what can he expect. Secondly, we will be all working out if there is a chemistry to take things further and arrange a second meet.

To us, this is a good approach and attitude to have. Even if after meeting him if one or all of us decide not to take things further we will still give him that all important 'verification' so long as he is who he says he is.

over a year ago

lots of peeps don't put all their verfi's up to much information when people r browsing

over a year ago

And even when you are verified it doesnt mean that you'll get past that major problem of being a 'SINGLE MAN' afer all we are all axe murderers lol.

Also there is the issue of false verifications as well. I know a woman, local to me, who is a major fantasist and lives in her own little dream world, left a few groups in a huff on AFF when she was about all her conquests and couldnt substanciate any of her claims. Shes on here now with a similar insane profile and someone claims to have actually met with her. Cinical of me maybe but I doubt she's ever met anyone outside of her head

over a year ago

not cynical at all,fake profiles and verifications ruin it for the gen ones on here

over a year ago

"not cynical at all,fake profiles and verifications ruin it for the gen ones on here"

That's so true. We have met a guy socially and all was going fine and it looks like things could go a little further until he admitted that two of his verifications were fake and one was even from a woman who has two profiles on here - she is in her 40's on her real profile and early 30's in her fake one. She uses her fake profile to dish out fake verifications to help single guys get real meets. Needless to say we have not met this chap again nor have we verified him. We won't play with liars!!!

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"And even when you are verified it doesnt mean that you'll get past that major problem of being a 'SINGLE MAN' afer all we are all axe murderers lol.

"

Speak for yourself, I prefer a bill hook and chain myself.

over a year ago

Don't blame you sugar

over a year ago

But surly fab would know if they were fake as they'd come from the same ip addtress this was on a post last week from a couple

over a year ago

"But surly fab would know if they were fake as they'd come from the same ip addtress this was on a post last week from a couple"

She logged in on different ip's in different properties... We did ask the question

By *urreyfun2008Man
over a year ago

East Grinstead

"But surly fab would know if they were fake as they'd come from the same ip addtress this was on a post last week from a couple"

An IP address is not unique to your property. Most ISP's it will change each time your log on, or at least every few weeks.

An ISP keeps records of who had what IP at what time (legal requirement), but Fab without recourse to court order cannot find this out.

There are other indicators that can be used, such as information from a computers web browser etc but takes time to consider all this.

over a year ago

I agree with dirty girl I dont read profiles either I like to get to no someone my way and not what someone else has said ...... If your a nice chap and easy to get on with and dont lie about things your gonna do just fine xx

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

As a moderator on another website I can confirm that everytime a member makes a post their ISP address is available to _iew by Admin and Moderators (on that site anyway).

So when a member is using Two log in names to have a 'conversation' with themselves we can see that clearly.

Not sure if Mods on this site have the same facility.

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"As a moderator on another website I can confirm that everytime a member makes a post their ISP address is available to _iew by Admin and Moderators (on that site anyway).

So when a member is using Two log in names to have a 'conversation' with themselves we can see that clearly.

Not sure if Mods on this site have the same facility."

Not if they're using a proxy you can't. Not many people are that smart but you do get the odd one.

By *urreyfun2008Man
over a year ago

East Grinstead

If they are posting using a mobile service, then the IP address is shared with many people.

IP address is not enough in itself usually, just an indicator, and the clever ones know how to get around that.

On swinger sites, clues to watch out for are do plug sockets match country they claim to be from. Be amazed how many gorgeous 20 somethings, claim to live in UK, but have American wall sockets in their bedrooms.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

I know what you mean, those who use ISP scrambler programmes get chucked out by the site Admin on a regular basis.

It's a much quieter site than this one though, policing the ISP's on a site with forums as big as this would be a nightmare for the Mods.

over a year ago

"

Most ISP's it will change each time your log on, or at least every few weeks.

"

Sorry but regardless of which-ever side if the discussion the poster of the above line is supporting,,,, and although the above statement he makes is technically possible,,,,,, its a highly unlikely occurrence,,,, infact making a blanket statement that “ most ISPs” change their account holders IP address each time they log on !! or on every few weeks basis is utter nonsense ….Utter- Utter nonsense

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"lots of peeps don't put all their verfi's up to much information when people r browsing "

We display verifications of those we've meet socially those we've meet for a shag well, that remains private between them & us

By *urreyfun2008Man
over a year ago

East Grinstead

"

although the above statement he makes is technically possible,,,,,, its a highly unlikely occurrence,,,, infact making a blanket statement that “ most "

Yes it's variable, hence why saying that with some providers it may last many weeks. Remember that most people using ethernet routers are only logging on occassionally too.

How often the IP changes depends on the rules an ISP sets in its Radius servers. Cable services with relatively stable links to modem will probably have an IP lasting weeks or months, DSL tends to resync on its own every now and then.

If you buy a static IP, it will remain the same. Beyond that and 95% of consumer services are dynamic IP based, then you are down to the rules they use. Invariably these are not published.

If what I said is UTTER NONSENSE, then what is the correct thing to say?

over a year ago

"

although the above statement he makes is technically possible,,,,,, its a highly unlikely occurrence,,,, infact making a blanket statement that “ most

Yes it's variable, hence why saying that with some providers it may last many weeks. Remember that most people using ethernet routers are only logging on occassionally too.

How often the IP changes depends on the rules an ISP sets in its Radius servers. Cable services with relatively stable links to modem will probably have an IP lasting weeks or months, DSL tends to resync on its own every now and then.

If you buy a static IP, it will remain the same. Beyond that and 95% of consumer services are dynamic IP based, then you are down to the rules they use. Invariably these are not published.

If what I said is UTTER NONSENSE, then what is the correct thing to say?"

The correct thing is to give only accuate and provable information rather than to use only selected parts of it to service your own points or perspective......

over a year ago

This is getting a bit geeky! I thought you got verified by another member not all this IP stuff.

over a year ago

"This is getting a bit geeky! I thought you got verified by another member not all this IP stuff. "

Why's it geeky we are trying to establish how some fake verifications that's all

By *urreyfun2008Man
over a year ago

East Grinstead

To give accurate information then without people saying which product and service provider they have one cannot give an accurate answer.

The rules used vary from ISP to ISP, and even across product ranges.

So all you can say and be accurate is this:

If user bought a static IP product, it should (ISP's do mess up sometimes and it changes) never change. Otherwise it may change, how often varies.

over a year ago

"This is getting a bit geeky! I thought you got verified by another member not all this IP stuff.

Why's it geeky we are trying to establish how some fake verifications that's all"

What a load of bollocks! If someone wants to put a fake profile they will and more than likely get away with it which is a shame. And all this tec stuff is still geeky and is nothing to do with the OP's question which was does unverified mean there is no hope.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"This is getting a bit geeky! I thought you got verified by another member not all this IP stuff.

Why's it geeky we are trying to establish how some fake verifications that's all

What a load of bollocks! If someone wants to put a fake profile they will and more than likely get away with it which is a shame. And all this tec stuff is still geeky and is nothing to do with the OP's question which was does unverified mean there is no hope. "

Fortunately no member, including you, can dictate what others post about on threads.....thank god.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"does unverified mean there is no hope ....please say no.... "

No...I've seen ladies and couples say this on the forum several times, but it sure seems to help.

over a year ago

"does unverified mean there is no hope ....please say no....

No...I've seen ladies and couples say this on the forum several times, but it sure seems to help. "

It helps but it has to because at one time everyone was unverified. Someone must have been the first. I think half of them are mates slapping each others back anyway.

over a year ago

"To give accurate information then without people saying which product and service provider they have one cannot give an accurate answer.

If user bought a static IP product, it should (ISP's do mess up sometimes and it changes) never change. Otherwise it may change, how often varies."

Good on ya man!!!.... a concise and worthy last word on behalf of the fellowship of the Geeks...

Respect

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

Is the answer 42?

over a year ago

"To give accurate information then without people saying which product and service provider they have one cannot give an accurate answer.

If user bought a static IP product, it should (ISP's do mess up sometimes and it changes) never change. Otherwise it may change, how often varies.

Good on ya man!!!.... a concise and worthy last word on behalf of the fellowship of the Geeks...

Respect "

So i understand what ever he said was right? He is truly king of the geeks and respect is due even if i haven't a clue what it all means.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

It not 42 is it?

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

You need to calm yourself down, worry about your own posts and allow others to post what they like....telling people off for straying off topic isn't your job.

Rarely does a thread stay directly on topic, so ignore it or keep your powder dry.

over a year ago

"It not 42 is it? "

No!

over a year ago

Respect

So i understand what ever he said was right? He is truly king of the geeks and respect is due even if i haven't a clue what it all means."

Young man.... Perhaps... you've an understanding of what it is your attempting to interpret my previous posting as being my intended point.... However,,,, I shall reserve the right to say what I mean and mean what I say, and be fully happy with how I’ve put it across , without needing you to attempt explain it on my behalf…..... however thanks for taking the time to post your _iew of it

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"It not 42 is it?

No! "

Orange?

Pillar of salt?

12?

Give us a clue!!

over a year ago

"

Rarely does a thread stay directly on topic, so ignore it or keep your powder dry."

isnt the idea to go off topic???

No..

Ohhh..

My bad..

Katie. x

over a year ago

Or as the mouse said,,,, "eek-eek"

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"

Rarely does a thread stay directly on topic, so ignore it or keep your powder dry.

No..

Ohhh..

My bad..

Katie. x"

Was that a clue?

I hate quizzes!

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I wouldnt meet anyone who was cheating on their ISP.

Even if they've spoken to their ISP and discussed their feelings etc and the ISP said they were fine with it.

I still think it's cheating.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"I wouldnt meet anyone who was cheating on their ISP.

Even if they've spoken to their ISP and discussed their feelings etc and the ISP said they were fine with it.

"

Oh, here we go! Another one who's in his Ivory Tower!!

Not everyone on here who has an ISP gets a regular connection, its very frustrating, surely their entitled to a bit of 'on the side' ISP as long as no one gets hurt!!

Of course they should use protection to avoid viruses and the like...

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"I wouldnt meet anyone who was cheating on their ISP.

"

There should be a support group set up for victims of ISP's who play away....

over a year ago

"

No..

Ohhh..

My bad..

Katie. x

Was that a clue?

I hate quizzes! "

Hmmmm. So if I were to ask you, why?

wud ya go potty with rage?

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"

No..

Ohhh..

My bad..

Katie. x

Was that a clue?

I hate quizzes!

"

Potty with rage? Potty with rage? Got it!!! Is it Pol Pot!!

over a year ago

All forums go off the subjects we are discussing I think it would be boring if it didn't.

over a year ago

What could we call this ISP group

i'm sucking penis?

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"What could we call this ISP group

i'm sucking penis?"

No, it's Independent Sexual Predator.

over a year ago

"

No..

Ohhh..

My bad..

Katie. x

Was that a clue?

I hate quizzes!

Potty with rage? Potty with rage? Got it!!! Is it Pol Pot!!"

Viccyboi.... your allowing yourself to be sucked in (metaphorically speaking of course)....hmmm,,,, ahem.... let me explain... cough cough,,,,, you said, "you hate quizes",,,,,, and yet,,,, your the one who seems to be asking all the bloom'in questions...... now don't that just beat all....... sigh.....

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"

No..

Ohhh..

My bad..

Katie. x

Was that a clue?

I hate quizzes!

Viccyboi.... your allowing yourself to be sucked in (metaphorically speaking of course)....hmmm,,,, ahem.... let me explain... cough cough,,,,, you said, "you hate quizes",,,,,, and yet,,,, your the one who seems to be asking all the bloom'in questions...... now don't that just beat all....... sigh..... "

I take your point. Now tell me the feckin answer!!!!!!

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

i'm sucking penis?"

Yes you probably are.....but that aside, what are we going to call the ISP group?

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Maybe things started off really good with the ISP, but as the years wore on there were better deals elsewhere which offered more.

Faster services, wider broadband, unlimited access and no download limits.

Maybe if someone ISP just wants to do say 'internet' and isnt interested in the more varied world of 'phone & television' it changes things.

Someone could be locked into a 'service agreement' with their ISP which has draconian terms and conditions (especially for termination), but has seen that other ISP's are more than happy for a month by month gig with 'no strings' & wants to give it a try.

Who are we to judge?

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

ISP's have feelings too you know....

over a year ago

"

No..

Ohhh..

My bad..

Katie. x

Was that a clue?

I hate quizzes!

Potty with rage? Potty with rage? Got it!!! Is it Pol Pot!!"

Wrong again... Batman beat you to it!!

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

You know Vic after reading this whole thread in one go I think it is 42 after all.

Sorry I missed the fight, seems to have calmed down now.

The whole slutty ISP debate is contentious, more so with DSL than cable. I hear cable has little or no contention rate issues. bum bum.

One for the geeks there

over a year ago

"

Viccyboi.... your allowing yourself to be sucked in (metaphorically speaking of course)....hmmm,,,, ahem.... let me explain... cough cough,,,,, you said, "you hate quizes",,,,,, and yet,,,, your the one who seems to be asking all the bloom'in questions...... now don't that just beat all....... sigh.....

I take your point. Now tell me the feckin answer!!!!!! "

My. My Viccyboi,,,, your quite masterful when your angry aren’t you!!……..infact,, very demanding indeed,,,,,,, Ohhh I ‘m liking it !!…. now what was it you wanted to know again…?

over a year ago

i'm sucking penis?

No, it's Independent Sexual Predator. "

that gets my vote

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"As a moderator on another website I can confirm that everytime a member makes a post their ISP address is available to _iew by Admin and Moderators (on that site anyway).

Not sure if Mods on this site have the same facility."

No we don't have that but Admin can see it I am guessing.

over a year ago

i'm sucking penis?

Yes you probably are.....but that aside, what are we going to call the ISP group? "

I wish I could reach alas

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

What an odd thread

Right, just a reminder, if you are going to post, don't insult people.

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

A quick pointer to the single guys.

The more knowledge you divulge about your keen interest in internet protocols etc etc, the less likely you are to get laid.

over a year ago

But geek chic is so hot love a lady in glasses

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"

I take your point. Now tell me the feckin answer!!!!!!

My. My Viccyboi,,,, your quite masterful when your angry aren’t you!!……..infact,, very demanding indeed,,,,,,, Ohhh I ‘m liking it !!…. now what was it you wanted to know again…? "

Pol Pots age, no bra size, er... whose thread is it?

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"

No..

Ohhh..

My bad..

Katie. x"

To be fair a a Topic is full of nuts...and so is more likely to wander off...ohh, look a butterfly!....

over a year ago

getting a bit mixed up now wish i had never asked

over a year ago

no.

Post new Message to Thread