Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hairy women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Its on the telly now .

Its a sad fact that women are not allowed ANY hair ANYWHERE in case it offends guys...WTF ?

Ok so shave ya armpits, legs and jack and dannys but why be so anal retentive about the rest ?

So guys....

Does it offend you ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

It doesn't offend, that is a strange choice of words! I just don't like hairy women.. Personal choice!!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It doesn't offend me in the slightest - the hairier the better in fact, but Siren has succumbed to stereotypical marketing that the perfect woman is hairless apart from what's on her head.

Such a shame.

(she has been keeping a nicely trimmed bush down below since meeting me as she knows I like it that way. YUM!)

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

I donno the peer pressure women put on other women isn't always good!

over a year ago

not a problem for me , trimmed is fine but i do like to see my food when iam eating lol xx

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"It doesn't offend me in the slightest - the hairier the better in fact, but Siren has succumbed to stereotypical marketing that the perfect woman is hairless apart from what's on her head.

Such a shame.

(she has been keeping a nicely trimmed bush down below since meeting me as she knows I like it that way. YUM!) "

You Rug Muncher you!.....

over a year ago

"I donno the peer pressure women put on other women isn't always good! "

I agree. How many women would look at a hirsuit woman a tut about what a tramp she is.

over a year ago

"It doesn't offend me in the slightest - the hairier the better in fact, but Siren has succumbed to stereotypical marketing that the perfect woman is hairless apart from what's on her head.

Such a shame.

(she has been keeping a nicely trimmed bush down below since meeting me as she knows I like it that way. YUM!)

You Rug Muncher you!..... "

Abso-defo-lutely!! Nothing better than a nice furburger before the main course!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Is it pressure from other women? really?

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Such a shame.

Abso-defo-lutely!! Nothing better than a nice furburger before the main course! "

Happy New Year to you and Siren Wishy

By *ll of a QuiverCouple
over a year ago

Douglas

Although we are both trimmed below by choice, we would not be turned off if a female with a lot of pubic hair contacted us wishing to meet

over a year ago

Such a shame.

Abso-defo-lutely!! Nothing better than a nice furburger before the main course!

Happy New Year to you and Siren Wishy"

Ditto hon, I hope 2011 brings you all you want. x

over a year ago

"It doesn't offend, that is a strange choice of words! I just don't like hairy women.. Personal choice!!! "

Only going on what was in the programme.

Some guys find it offensive. which is why i worded it that way.

over a year ago

I dont just mean pubes . i mean ANYWHERE .

over a year ago

"Is it pressure from other women? really?"

I think a lot of women regard women who don't shave their legs/armpits/pussies as somewhat rebellious and doing it to make a point. Siren always shudders when she sees women as described above on the TV. It's instinctive in her and she finds it repugnant.

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

"Is it pressure from other women? really?"

Often i really think it is. I know a lot of guy's who are happy with a woman's shape, bush etc but i also have heard women say they can't go to the fitness class etc. I do think there is a lot of peer pressure and the smooth body thing, spray tan etc is more pressure from other women than men. Well that is how i see it. If i had any say flip flops would be the order of the day so i know i dont get taken notice off

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

I generally don't mind women being hairy - when I was a horny young teenager my neighbour used to have hairy armpits... nothing major, just a little bit. She used to wear very loose fitting t-shirts so her armpits and quite a bit more were often on show. My hormones were going through the roof so it didn't put me off her. I think it must have made an impression on me because I'm not bothered by it, unlike a lot of people.

The only exception to this is when a woman has a moustache. I find it incredibly difficult to look a woman in the eyes when I'm talking to her if she's got a moustache visibly growing on her top lip. Not just the wispy blonde hairs that a lot of women get, but a full on dark moustache that's clearly visible. That puts me right off!

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

Doesn't bother me in the slightest.

over a year ago

No worries about hair here.....there or anywhere!

over a year ago

I am only ever prepared to trim. Tried shaving but don't like the growback. Peeps don't like it? TUF

over a year ago

It's important to remember that not everyone who shaves here / there / everywhere is doing it because of some form of pressure.

I shave my pubes because I feel that I enjoy and feel more during sex without the hair. I shave my legs and arm pits because I enjoy looking smooth.

over a year ago

yep, never forget that you are unique, like everyone else

over a year ago

It's not about being unique, it's about understanding that not everything can be blamed on peer pressure.

over a year ago

"It's not about being unique, it's about understanding that not everything can be blamed on peer pressure."

yer not wrong there, peer pressure only works if you give in to it.

over a year ago

I used to love Kates' Bush

over a year ago

Boom tush!

over a year ago

"Its on the telly now .

Its a sad fact that women are not allowed ANY hair ANYWHERE in case it offends guys...WTF ?

Ok so shave ya armpits, legs and jack and dannys but why be so anal retentive about the rest ?

So guys....

Does it offend you ? "

Animals hairy humans smooth tats the way things should be!

By *averiMan
over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

"Its on the telly now .

So guys....

Does it offend you ? "

trimmed is nice...but as long as everything is scrubbed up...heyho! lol

over a year ago

hairy suits me... in fact it keeps my bacon butty warmer while im on the job! only trouble then is the hp sauce is a bugger to lick off the pubes, lol

Post new Message to Thread