Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Size and age

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does size and age really matter to most people when it comes to swinging?

We've met some great people recently of all ages and sizes and had some great experiences.

We're interested to know what other people think

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes it matters. It is a personal preference.

So for me it does, but others it may not matter a jot.

over a year ago

Yes

over a year ago

yes for me to x

over a year ago

Each to their own.

Age is negotiable for me. However, I currently draw the line of playing with anyone young enough to be my son.

Small cocks don't do it for me.

Neither do BHMs!

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

yes.....

there has to be some sort of attraction.... be that brain.. or age.. or size... or a million other little or big things....

over a year ago

oh yes

i dont mind too big

or too skinny

i mind anyone younger than my kids or older than my parents

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

over 35 for me...

and huge... and I aint speaking body type.

over a year ago

Absolutely yes on both counts

over a year ago

oh and i have found out im racist

i have recently turned down a couple from Norway - have never forgiven them for their part in the cod wars

over a year ago

Of course it does just cause you swing doesn't mean you'll throw all your standards out the window.

I have to fancy the women I sleep with as well as admire them. Could not go with a woman over 50 or under 30 doesn't do it for me. I love curvy women but not bbw that's my preference

over a year ago

Age matters to me. Everything else can be made up for in other ways but I don't like meeting people who are younger than me or older than my Mum.

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"Age matters to me. Everything else can be made up for in other ways but I don't like meeting people who are younger than me or older than my Mum."

damn it I'm probably out on the upper age limit then

over a year ago

I dont discount ANYONE in regards to size..(would be bloody hypocritical) If when meeting someone and you find there is a spark there then it becomes irrelevent and you like the person your with.

Age, well im similar to most and wont intentionally play with those younger or same age as my son.

That wouldnt stop me meeting in a social setting though .

over a year ago

"Of course it does just cause you swing doesn't mean you'll throw all your standards out the window.

I have to fancy the women I sleep with as well as admire them. Could not go with a woman over 50 or under 30 doesn't do it for me. I love curvy women but not bbw that's my preference"

Scuse me Rambo ... If you 'couldn't go' ( such alluring words ) with a woman over 50 or under 30 - Why does your profile say 18 -99 ?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Of course it does just cause you swing doesn't mean you'll throw all your standards out the window.

I have to fancy the women I sleep with as well as admire them. Could not go with a woman over 50 or under 30 doesn't do it for me. I love curvy women but not bbw that's my preference

Scuse me Rambo ... If you 'couldn't go' ( such alluring words ) with a woman over 50 or under 30 - Why does your profile say 18 -99 ? "

sits back and scoffs my ice lolly and watches this...

over a year ago

I'd say it matters, I wouldn't discount someone slightly out of what I 'go for' on paper but then at the same time I'm not going to be overly keen on an 80 year old SBBW or a 18 year old bean pole.

over a year ago

"Age matters to me. Everything else can be made up for in other ways but I don't like meeting people who are younger than me or older than my Mum.

damn it I'm probably out on the upper age limit then "

I'm getting de ja vu....

over a year ago

Scuse me Rambo ... If you 'couldn't go' ( such alluring words ) with a woman over 50 or under 30 - Why does your profile say 18 -99 ?

sits back and scoffs my ice lolly and watches this..."

Gis a lick

over a year ago

yes

age is important to me id like to meet someone who doesn't look like my son( if i had one) or brother

or my dad

size wise im not into bigger men but i wouldnt say no if i was attracted to someone

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Gis a lick "

fire in xx

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Gis a lick "

oi... budge up!!!! popcorn anyone......

over a year ago

Fuck never noticed that!

over a year ago

"Does size and age really matter to most people when it comes to swinging?

We've met some great people recently of all ages and sizes and had some great experiences.

We're interested to know what other people think"

It matters a great deal to me, this is a swinging site last time i looked, yes its a plus if someone i find physically appealing is the kind of person i can have a laugh with, but do you really care if they are on the same intellectual level, or have a good sense of humour whilst at a party and they take over from the guy who is fucking you from behind whilst you are sucking the very sexy guys cock who is in front of you? Mina xxx

By *ingleguy1973Man
over a year ago

peterborough

size and age are only 2 things that make us who we are. there are a million other things too. maybe it does matter, maybe it doesnt. id say it doesnt really matter, its the person as a whole you are attracted to not just certain parts.

over a year ago

Yes like most of the others from the sound of it, it does matter to us too

over a year ago

jes - is no one old enough to remember the cod wars!!!!!

over a year ago

"Fuck never noticed that! "

Phewwww

He changed it now.

That was lucky ya know cuz otherwise all us old dears would have been messaging ya

over a year ago

Scuse me Rambo ... If you 'couldn't go' ( such alluring words ) with a woman over 50 or under 30 - Why does your profile say 18 -99 ? "

way to go granny !!! big up for the over 50's.........why should whats on your birth certificate matter..????.im sure someone made a mistake on mine anyways .....

By *ingleguy1973Man
over a year ago

peterborough

"jes - is no one old enough to remember the cod wars!!!!!"

only the cod war with iceland, not norway lol

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"Fuck never noticed that! "

I thought those in the armed forces were trained to be observant!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

awaits the first person to come along and be honest and say they will shag anything living..

and even then....

and they exist

over a year ago

"Fuck never noticed that!

Phewwww

He changed it now.

That was lucky ya know cuz otherwise all us old dears would have been messaging ya "

and we might be more sympathetic to his child care issues ....im not offering to babysit tho .......

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"awaits the first person to come along and be honest and say they will shag anything living..

and even then....

and they exist "

I consider a pulse as an optional extra

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

way to go granny !!! big up for the over 50's.........why should whats on your birth certificate matter..????.im sure someone made a mistake on mine anyways ....."

with you on that one 1954 was a great vintage

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"awaits the first person to come along and be honest and say they will shag anything living..

and even then....

and they exist

I consider a pulse as an optional extra "

needy, just plain needy

over a year ago

way to go granny !!! big up for the over 50's.........why should whats on your birth certificate matter..????.im sure someone made a mistake on mine anyways .....

with you on that one 1954 was a great vintage "

55 for me !!!

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

55 for me !!!"

thats a good one too

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

and even then....

and they exist

I consider a pulse as an optional extra

needy, just plain needy "

absolutely! pmsl

over a year ago

I have to fancy the women I sleep with as well as admire them. Could not go with a woman over 50 or under 30 doesn't do it for me. I love curvy women but not bbw that's my preference"

Abso fuggin lootley Rambo ...... I wouldn't lower my standards either.

over a year ago

Sigh......... i've had a think about this .......

Not into skinnies or fatties.....

Only into facially attractive , bodily clean, dirty minded, gsoh types.......

No egotists... No sleazbags... No one with serious wind probs..

Age doesn't seem to bother me ..... If they feel right ..well .....

Uhmmmmmmm I'd be wary if they had their school uniform on or we went drinking on their winter heating allowance tho ....

over a year ago

Think id better clarify ...... be 'feel right' I meant i don't think about age if they are obviously adult during conversation

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"or we went drinking on their winter heating allowance tho ...."

wouldn't worry me... think ONE word..

'inheritance' after 3 hard thrusts.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/01/11 15:24:12]

over a year ago

"It does to me. I can appreciate a handsome, fit young man - oooh and I have admired a few, but I wouldn't want to sleep with one. I look Monet, but I wouldn't want one of his pictures hanging over my fireplace!

As for size - fat doesn't do it for me at all. I prefer my playmates slender to medium build, easier for them to fit into my nook and crannies. I've yet to see a fat man I've found sexually attractive, which is a good job as we'd need the bloke who invented the Rubicks cube to help us put our bits together!!! "

...is picturing the scene ....

over a year ago

It does to me. I can appreciate a handsome, fit young man - oooh and I have admired a few, but I wouldn't want to sleep with one. I like Monet, but I wouldn't want one of his pictures hanging over my fireplace!

As for size - fat doesn't do it for me at all. I prefer my playmates slender to medium build, easier for them to fit into my nook and crannies. I've yet to see a fat man I've found sexually attractive, which is a good job as we'd need the bloke who invented the Rubicks cube to help us put our bits together!!!

over a year ago

55 for me !!!

thats a good one too "

A circa '57 here,

Don't like too big, but don't have a problem with age. All I ask is that the lady is supple, well just enough so that I don't dislocate her hips when I spread 'em

over a year ago

"It does to me. I can appreciate a handsome, fit young man - oooh and I have admired a few, but I wouldn't want to sleep with one. I look Monet, but I wouldn't want one of his pictures hanging over my fireplace!

As for size - fat doesn't do it for me at all. I prefer my playmates slender to medium build, easier for them to fit into my nook and crannies. I've yet to see a fat man I've found sexually attractive, which is a good job as we'd need the bloke who invented the Rubicks cube to help us put our bits together!!!

...is picturing the scene .... "

It's not pretty!!

over a year ago

Size is irrelevant if you fancy someone then you fancy them, age wise no one near my Daughters or my Granny's age

By *y_funcoupleCouple
over a year ago

SHEFFIELD

Must admit this is why like to attend the socials, The attraction to me is the personality.

Saying that young men is a no-no just wouldn;t feel right.!!!

xx

over a year ago

Granny you make my day and crack me up lol

Yes age and size makes a difference to me

over a year ago

"Does size and age really matter to most people when it comes to swinging?

We're interested to know what other people thinkIt matters a great deal to me, this is a swinging site last time i looked, yes its a plus if someone i find physically appealing is the kind of person i can have a laugh with, but do you really care if they are on the same intellectual level, or have a good sense of humour whilst at a party and they take over from the guy who is fucking you from behind whilst you are sucking the very sexy guys cock who is in front of you? Mina xxx"

no i wouldnt care as personality is so much more important but i would care if it was some young lad, i would tell him to go away, politely of course

over a year ago

I think we all start out with the "list" and criteria of who/what we are looking for .

But every now and again someone comes along who isnt on the list and you get that "Wow" feeling.

You see that twinkle in the eyes that says "i wanna ravish" you etc .

The fact that they dont "fit" the bill according to your list becomes totally irelevent

over a year ago

Yes and no!

BBW's don't do it for us but as for age,as long as theres an attraction theres no problem.

XXXX

Post new Message to Thread