Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Embarrassed!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I booked the room at Chams for the NYE party for myself, knowing I might end up sharing it with an usual suspect.

I am a mid 40s single fem and free agent, and the gent is early 40s single gent and also a free agent.

He is a regular at Chams who goes there nearly every Sunday, and I have been there enough times to be remembered by the staff and other regulars.

Why the hell did I feel embarrassed when I asked if he could stay in my room for the night?

Could it be that it was Zoe whom I asked, and she is young enough to be my daughter, and it felt like asking my own kid if I could be allowed to have fun???

How I laughed an embarrassed laugh when she asked us not to make too much noise!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Awe - hope you enjoyed yourself! lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Blimey Pearl hun you embarrassed? lol xx

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

i cant believe you asked, am sure they are used to there being more occupents than the original booking in the rooms lol

you're just too nice Pearl

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"i cant believe you asked, am sure they are used to there being more occupents than the original booking in the rooms lol

you're just too nice Pearl "

It's not just me, my partner in crime also felt uneasy about sneeking in without permission, even though he is a regular and is known to all the staff!

We did not wish to have any black star against us for being dishonest!

Post new Message to Thread